Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,676 members, 7,924,191 topics. Date: Sunday, 18 August 2024 at 05:24 AM

I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares (305 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Will Pay A Lady To Seduce My Husband, If I Feel He Cheats Me / Diana, Lady Tattoos Wizkid’s Face On Her Body "Its Permanent, I Won't Marry" / Moesha Buduong: I Will Not Leave My Husband If He Cheats (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares by Beat360(m): 7:06pm On Jan 28
In a world were research has proven that there are more women than men, a lady has come out to say she is willing to allow her husband get married to four women.

Though the act of polygamy is frowned on by many especially women, this middle-aged woman is of the firm believe that this is what is good for her and thus she supports her husband.

According to the lady identified as Tinuke Vibes, she is not a greedy person to allow her husband to only marry her.

Check out the full story here https://thegossipbase.net/my-husband-is-allowed-to-marry-4-wives-lady/

Re: I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares by SAMBARRY: 7:10pm On Jan 28
The joy of every community pen1s and Randy man hiding under religion and culture

Una food don set but as Una dey recycle Una genitals make Una get family doctor if possible doctors and paternity fraud should be the least of your problems because HIV,herpes simplex virus and other STDs that can potentially disgrace you and wreck your finances on continuous drugs should what you should be bothered about grin

You will also need family lawyer(s) too grin

Because the yorubas that previously encouraged polygamy are the same people that called polygamy OGBA WEREY

Meaning that the home of a polygamous family is likened to a den of mad people (where they keep yaba left patients) because all of them will be engaging in self destructive moves to get at Each other or to outdo each other.however if you know your life is not valuable to you or your future,go put head Inside polygamy whether as a man or woman,body go tell you.your eyes go see wetin your mouth no go for explain.you go dey deal with seen and unseen enemies

You will also be dealing with smiling snakes.if in doubt ask those children who are now adults who survived polygamy.i don't care how rich your father or husband is,as long as it's a polygamous home,you must inherit
life long battles wey consain you and the one wey no consain you.

Even the Muslims aka mewolaka and the goons that encourage polygamy,they will not tell you the other side of polygamy.muslims in the day (babalawo customers at night)

2 Likes

Re: I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares by Jidics: 7:13pm On Jan 28
Misplaced priority
Re: I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares by osmosis101(m): 7:22pm On Jan 28
Can u cope?
Re: I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares by osmosis101(m): 7:23pm On Jan 28
May her womb is gone since uni days
Re: I Won't Marry My Husband If He Can't Marry Four Wives - Lady Shares by matify83: 7:59pm On Jan 28
She's a confused soul seeking the man to destroy.

(1) (Reply)

FULL LIST: Key Winners For 2024 Grammy Awards / “you Keep Insulting Any Artiste At Every Opportunity” – Rudeboy Slams Eedris / Pastor Under Fire For Claiming Mr Ibu Died At 62 For Not Serving God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.