Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,083 members, 7,913,057 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 06:26 PM

How An NL Atheist Liked His Own Posts 3 Times (Screenshot) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / How An NL Atheist Liked His Own Posts 3 Times (Screenshot) (153 Views)

Apostle Chibuzor: Don't Sell My Phone. I Will Pay You 3 Times + Scholarship / Popular Nigerian Pastors Never Liked TB Joshua / Woman Who Used To Go To Church 3 Times A Week, Stops After Visiting UK (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How An NL Atheist Liked His Own Posts 3 Times (Screenshot) by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:08am On Jan 29
When I first came to Nairaland, I noticed how even the senseless post of atheists used to get many likes than the sensible ones of Christians and I used to wonder how.

The screenshot below suggests how because the moniker belong to a popular and active one here.

The post in the screenshot was his and you can see how he automatically got 3 likes.

Tomorrow they would tell you it's because of their superior arguments but you can see how their argument became superior in the screenshot.

So don't be deceived by their lies.

Judge posts according to the truth and quality of content not amount of likes.

Thank you and God bless.

Re: How An NL Atheist Liked His Own Posts 3 Times (Screenshot) by jesusjnr2020(m): 10:53am On Jan 29
Superior arguments don't need artificial likes to become real.

(1) (Reply)

African Secrets: Eternity, The Name YA, Nephilim & More... / The Secret Court: How To Enter And Obtain Favour With The Judge / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.