Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,715 members, 7,889,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 07:51 AM

Boyfriend Issues - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Boyfriend Issues (873 Views)

5 Beautiful Nigerian Student Who Committed Suicide Because Of Boyfriend Issues (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boyfriend Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 8:06am On Jan 29
I stopped givin my bf money to help am for over a month now...Yet he still using different ways to try getting it from me.
So I told him that I will give him money only if he look for a job and work ONLY for 1 month.
Then he said he wont work for anyone and look for anytin.Because he didnt go to uni and he has passed stage of doing Labour jobs.
But he needs money seriously.
Is there any way that will push him to go and work?
Because Im not ready 2 give him anytin anymore...
Re: Boyfriend Issues by Powerbando(f): 8:13am On Jan 29
BabyOku2022:
I stopped givin my bf money to help am for over a month now...Yet he still using different ways to try getting it from me.
So I told him that I will give him money only if he look for a job and work ONLY for 1 month.
Then he said he wont work for anyone and look for anytin.Because he didnt go to uni and he has passed stage of doing Labour jobs.

Make me your boyfriend, I promise I will be loyal
Re: Boyfriend Issues by Sirmwill: 8:14am On Jan 29
Lemme do the job and you'd be my girlfriend 🥲
Re: Boyfriend Issues by Sirmwill: 8:15am On Jan 29
Powerbando

What is this naaw 😂
Re: Boyfriend Issues by metaluterus(f): 8:37am On Jan 29
BabyOku2022:

Fvck his Entitlement mentality

Definition of a full fledge lazy youth

Get rid of this guy from your side since he isn't ready to man-up or he runs you down
Re: Boyfriend Issues by dawnomike(m): 8:53am On Jan 29
BabyOku2022:
Aunty, please flee from such a man!!!
Re: Boyfriend Issues by chatinent: 9:04am On Jan 29
It's safer you abandon him now he isn't a husband yet. If he dares become a husband, it'll be "present sir" at brukutu and ice fish joint every morning..while returning home to his punching bag.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Issues by Talkisneeded: 9:09am On Jan 29
Goodluck in your relationship tho...

In case his performance in the ozza room is sub par, remember I can help his life...

I sell herbs
Re: Boyfriend Issues by Sonnobax15(m): 9:17am On Jan 29
lipsrsealed
It baffles me when I see young men who choose to stay idle...... Personally,I can't stay idle for a whole day let alone for a whole month....If money no dey my possession,I no dey feel ok for a second at all......My banny can attest to that because na she I dey use all my frustrations dey face anytime I'm out of work cheesy

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Issues by talented321: 9:32am On Jan 29
The guy is not serious with his life for now..
BabyOku2022:
Then he said he wont work for anyone and look for anytin.Because he didnt go to uni
i was a boss before i became a 2k daily helper worker, even the helper work i have to make some sacrifices so that i'll get work to do everyday..
he has passed stage of doing Labour jobs.
when you see people who has the zeal to succeed it is crystal clear..
My last opinion is you still need to make things clear to him, remember if you where in his shoe he would have done more..
Re: Boyfriend Issues by TheWinterBird(f): 9:48am On Jan 29
Lols
Re: Boyfriend Issues by Starhearts: 12:02pm On Jan 29
I need sugar mummy
No insult pls
Re: Boyfriend Issues by Demigod22: 1:08pm On Jan 29
Lol, as far as you guys are enjoying the bedroom cozy moments, it means he is working under you, he is not jobless, so try and raise his pay.

Honestly, a full house husband or boyfriend in not an African ideology, African men are always up and doing, there is this satisfaction and fulfilment an African man derive from providing for his family.

Maybe your boyfriend is from suffering from acute handout syndrome.

Sorry ma'am, are you from Madagascar? Cause seeing a Nigerian woman given her man money these days is a miracle we all go to church to give thanksgiving.

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Issues by jaxxy(m): 4:03am On Jan 30
tell us how u met this ridiculous man u call bf?

1 Like

Re: Boyfriend Issues by BabyOku2022(f): 4:33am On Jan 31
Demigod

Im not.from Madagascar,am 50 50...half Naija half white

(1) (Reply)

Broke-up On St. Valentine's Day! / Signs Your Spouse Is Using The Internet To Cheat On You / Strictly Romance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.