Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,964 members, 7,949,286 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 04:40 AM

Tribute To Lola Okusami : Wonderful Music,Thumbs Up ! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Tribute To Lola Okusami : Wonderful Music,Thumbs Up ! (792 Views)

Flavour N'abania - "Iwe" (Tribute To Mc Loph) / Mi2 (mi's New Album) Thumbs Up Or Big Flop? / D’banj’s ‘mr. Endowed’ Album Art [thumbs Up Or Trash Down?] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tribute To Lola Okusami : Wonderful Music,Thumbs Up ! by tundewoods(m): 3:37am On Sep 18, 2007
Just yesterday i discovered on Nairaland,music from Lola Okusami,a Nigerian Sister doing her own kind of alternative rock,must confess got hooked right away.She's da sister in the house that needs all your votes to win a well deserved $10,000 from Star98.7 FM music contest.

Honestly i would be taking my time to start another related thread to Lola if her tracks's weren't worth it. All her tracks are simply smoking hot. Talking of lead female alternative rock sisters like Shania Twain,Indie Arie & tracy Chapman.I think this sista's next in line. Nice work. Take time to listen to her tracks like :
-- Lovesick
-- Every Single raindrop
-- Lonely Girl
-- Waiting in Vain
-- Burning Bridges
-- Lillies of Field

On Lola' s myspace page, it won't be a bad idea if you consider purchasing the tracks right on her myspace page.I'm personally going to make my own purchase later in the day,simply terrific songs.

Once again thumbs up and keep it up My sister for every single raindrop.
Re: Tribute To Lola Okusami : Wonderful Music,Thumbs Up ! by WendKuni1(f): 4:40am On Sep 18, 2007
Wow,

I thought I'd just perhaps discovered some unknown relative and then I realized you're talking about me! A million thanks. I'm going to archive your post. Never have I received so positive a review smiley

So everyone, you heard the man. (I'm assuming you're a man) Vote! Vote! Vote! My sincere thanks to all the folks who have voted already.

Thank you.

PS - I think you meant Lola Okusami not Remi Okusami
Re: Tribute To Lola Okusami : Wonderful Music,Thumbs Up ! by tundewoods(m): 5:47am On Sep 18, 2007
Oops !! I apologize about the name mix up,i've modifed it.One love Lola.

(1) (Reply)

Nu Mode9. My Way [follow Ur Heart] Ft. Eve / Http://www.facebook.com/beanpole / Timi Dakolo And Jesse Jags: Pls Who Has Got That Track's Download Link:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.