Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,303 members, 7,887,895 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 04:01 PM

Info Session For U Of California,berkeley,haas B-sch In Lagos On Dec 28th - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Info Session For U Of California,berkeley,haas B-sch In Lagos On Dec 28th (590 Views)

Linda Iheme Gets 5 Distinctions In Medical Sch.UNIBEN (Pic + Profile) / UC Berkeley – Mastercard Foundation Scholars Program / Lasu Part Time Form 2011/2012 Academic Session For O Level, Ond, Nce: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Info Session For U Of California,berkeley,haas B-sch In Lagos On Dec 28th by gisele789: 9:01pm On Nov 07, 2011
Dear Nairalanders,

I am currently a first year MBA student at the University of California, Berkeley in the US. On behalf of our admissions team, I will like to gauge interest on a potential info session for prospective MBA students to be held in Lagos. The info session will cover what it takes to apply, how to make your application competitive (put your best foot forward) and also let you know scholarship options are available to admitted students.

UC Berkeley Haas business school is ranked in the top 10 MBA programs in the US, # 7. The weather in California is awesome, sunny with no snow and the Faculty and students here are truly world class.

Please visit the UC Berkeley website http://haas.berkeley.edu/ to learn more and indicate interest here if you will like to attend so admissions can schedule an appropriate venue.

I will be at the session to provide naija tips, (the koko)! In addition, the session will be at no cost to you, free!

(1) (Reply)

A Paradise For Maggots / Urgent Advice Please: Sssss / 100% Success Guarantee If U Allow Us To Handle Yr Toefl,gre,sat Or Gmat

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.