Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,508 members, 7,968,378 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 06:15 AM

Iphone Stolen ,advise Needed . - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Iphone Stolen ,advise Needed . (367 Views)

Best Phone For 30k To 35k: Please Advise / How Do I Track My Stolen Tecno Phone / Is Ur Iphone Stolen?? And U Want To Retrieve. Get In Here Guys. Tips Is Free. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Iphone Stolen ,advise Needed . by healthkknatural(m): 10:06am On Jan 29
An iPhone was Stolen by burglars ,It was Tracked with icloud to a Location ,But the exact Person could not be Identify
This Morning ,It's not showing again .
We thought that they couldn't remove the Icloud ,Hence they Opened it and The thief is trying to sell the parts .

My question is this : I learnt that the Apple panel in it can be sold ,if that is the Situation will it still be trackable incase the panel is fixed into another iPhone .Pls bear with me ,I'm a novice to this .Thanks
Re: Iphone Stolen ,advise Needed . by Tonnyiworks(m): 3:54pm On Jan 29
healthkknatural:
An iPhone was Stolen by burglars ,It was Tracked with icloud to a Location ,But the exact Person could not be Identify
This Morning ,It's not showing again .
We thought that they couldn't remove the Icloud ,Hence they Opened it and The thief is trying to sell the parts .

My question is this : I learnt that the Apple panel in it can be sold ,if that is the Situation will it still be trackable incase the panel is fixed into another iPhone .Pls bear with me ,I'm a novice to this .Thanks

Yes it can still be Tracked
Re: Iphone Stolen ,advise Needed . by willi926(m): 4:58pm On Jan 29
How did u know the thief was trying to sell the parts. Please educate me on this
Re: Iphone Stolen ,advise Needed . by Emilyaleman: 5:14pm On Jan 29
I think they could sell the parts and break everything else.

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 14 Plus ESIM Locked @470k (SOLD)✅ / How Much Can You Borrow From Mtn / Techno Phantom F7... Engineers Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.