Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,880 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:33 PM

Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos - Music Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Music Business / Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos (7852 Views)

Good News, Kennis Music Have Finaly Aggreed To Help Our Local Artist Free Of Cha / Good News Kennis Music Finally Consider Helping New Artist Are U Intrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by giddy(m): 9:56am On Feb 08, 2006
It's disheartening that the self acclaimed best music label in Nigeria, Kennis music don't shoot good videos.

Tuface's "OLE' which was produced by Kennis is not a good one at all.

They should try to put in money in producing their videos. Until then, they aren't good at all.

Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by teeroy(m): 5:29pm On Mar 07, 2006
those videos were really wack.they were poor in both audio and technical quality. the would just put the poor musicians in front of a cam and shhot.but those guys have grown in leaps and bounds sha.kudos to them
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by creamofluv: 5:16am On Mar 08, 2006
[b][/b]Jeez if you are talking about Kenny's Ha, They are very very poor, They use those guys. They are F**king rippers, There was a show i saw on BEN TV when they took this guy (2face) to Bonkinafaso, Kenny Ogungbe is the person interviewing (2face) Like, do u like bonkinafaso how is the weather, that is bullocks, People knows you has a producer not a presenter or interviewer how should i put it, How much would cost him to find a popular presenter in bonkinafaso to interview him, So many times if this guy have a show he will be there interviewing him that is total bullocks. Every Body know kenny's is a producer, That does not mean this guy kenny Ogungbe should be going along to show with 2face, That is total crap, How many times have u seen JD going out to show with guys singing under his record How many times have u seen Universal Records going out to show with guys singing under his record,

There was a time they were on a show on ben tv as well, a guy rang 'em and was telling 'em stuffs like a suggestion u know, then are this people ringing as well slagging this other guy off, Could you believe this so call kenny was laughing saying people dont like 'em progress, No one is stopping each otha's progress, And if you call ya self a presenter if any body gives a suggesting you should yield to his suggestion, Not all other people outter there slagging people that makes suggestion ova tha TV you guys are encouraging them, kennys are total bullocks,
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by teeroy(m): 1:09pm On Mar 08, 2006
I don't really see anything wrong with kenny and D 1 going to shows with 2face. 2face happens to be a member of the kennis family and kenny handles primetime jamz which publicizes the musical acts under the label. As 4 people beefing them,i dont really know about that.i think such talk always comes wit success so it all depend on how one can manage it. tell me wat u think.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by creamofluv: 3:36pm On Mar 08, 2006
Hey Dude, There is no family thing in record label, you making a mistake man, Is Eedris is on kenny's music label, others are on kenny's music label are they families of Kenny?
Tell me about that, It total bullocks kenny and Id going to show wid 2face for real, Compare dem yankee record label do they go along with there guys under there record labells answer the question .
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by spikelord(m): 5:37pm On Mar 08, 2006
The video that I hate watching most is that of Essence or whatever! It really pisses me off watching those unreasonable things u know
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by teeroy(m): 10:12am On Mar 09, 2006
yeh i feel u.that video ain't real. that gal's a fugazi
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Seun(m): 1:00pm On Mar 09, 2006
You mean like the 'Ole' music video they produced for 2face idibia? Yuck!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by ocho(f): 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2006
oh my! embarassed
well, i haven't seen any other Vidoes produced by KENNIS MUSIC beside that for AFRICAN QUEEN(they did produce that video right?).
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by brushparke(m): 9:12pm On Mar 09, 2006
Damm it.kenny's never done any recored good.all kenny's video is wack.Check those little boys who did everything themselves despite limited resources(psquare).those are videos. Kenny needs a good video director.He should go talk to JT-Tom west.He's the bomb.Many still don't know.Well mr.cool will tell you.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by spikelord(m): 7:04pm On Mar 10, 2006
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided I'll soon have my own record label, better than Kennis or whatever! I wonder what Sound Sultan is still doing in that place!!!

THE EAGLE HAS LANDED!!! HE HE!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by regulator(m): 2:44pm On Mar 13, 2006
I think the peoblem with kennis is that they think they are the best and so they mess up i have never been their fan thank God. About the videos i once heard kenny saying that it is I.D. that does all of them and i think if that is true they should be shot how can those be videos of a label who calls themselves the number 1 in nigeria and please do not say that the african queen was good cos if it was, Mtv would not do another one for him which i still think is whacked how about the one with freestyle "ole" and the one with benie man. And least i forget kenny and D1 are the most f**ked up presenters in the world worse than that girl on Mitv star dust did you hear when he told someone to shut up on Ben TV?
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by creamofluv: 2:07am On Mar 14, 2006
Adding to your words regulator, Imagine you call ya self a presenter telling your fans to shut up off the TV, Believe me Kenny is whack, If you check my post, there was a time when they were slagging a guy off the Ben TV are they were still laughing about it, Is Kenny's a presenter or Music Director? cause i dont know which one they do, I heard that D1 study in the States, he never for once prove that he even left Muritala Airport, They sucks man.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Nobody: 9:47am On May 12, 2006
I thought i was the only person in nigeria that know[b] Kennis Music [/b]is wacked. I imagined 2face's [/b]video of "Caught the vibe and get the feeling" to be the bomb, but when i saw it, its so wacked because i think they had to go and get area girls and jobless guys and few stars to come and dance in club.

Atleast [b]2face
is a STAR they should have just gone to[i] LASU[/i] or any of the universities and get chicks an guys u knw and shoot a nice thang. Kennis is wacked because even their show is annoying, i've never liked it. Thats y i'm happy with rugged man when he yabbed them in his song, talking abuot their dry jokes. I think the only people getting their stuff well is [i]rugged ma[/i]n's formal label " Little fish". They r good.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by beefblaze(m): 12:33pm On May 12, 2006
emmeno:

I thought i was the only person in nigeria that know[b] Kennis Music [/b]is wacked. I imagined 2face's [/b]video of "Caught the vibe and get the feeling" to be the bomb, but when i saw it, its so wacked because i think they had to go and get area girls and jobless guys and few stars to come and dance in club.

Atleast [b]2face
is a STAR they should have just gone to[i] LASU[/i] or any of the universities and get chicks an guys u knw and shoot a nice thang. Kennis is wacked because even their show is annoying, i've never liked it. Thats y i'm happy with rugged man when he yabbed them in his song, talking abuot their dry jokes. I think the only people getting their stuff well is [i]rugged ma[/i]n's formal label " Little fish". They r good.
i think u're right guy ruggedman is da bomb.Doing his own thang in d right way,
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by babadee(m): 2:44pm On May 12, 2006
Hear ye! Hear ye!
truly Kennis is the wackiest label in terms of vids, imagine all that dough and they still roll out crap vids!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by folababa: 3:07pm On May 12, 2006
Everytime there is a talk about Kenny or kennis music, I feel so much hatred in the air! KILODE!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Eastcoast(f): 5:57pm On May 12, 2006
We need to stop hating and understand. nigeria doesn't have all the technology to make videos that would appear like HD tv.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by shadex1(m): 11:11pm On May 12, 2006
Them Kennis Music Videos make me retch.
Eastcoast:

We need to stop hating and understand. nigeria doesn't have all the technology to make videos that would appear like HD tv.

You need to see this silver saddih -la la la video it was aight.and also Dare Arte Alade - escalade.the video was looking tight
Nigerians have the technology but them kennis are just wack when it comes to shooting videos
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Eastcoast(f): 1:46am On May 13, 2006
maybe undecided i know everyone wants to produce using less funds.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by shadex1(m): 6:39am On May 13, 2006
Yea u right babygirl
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by elphem(m): 2:29pm On May 15, 2006
folababa:

Everytime there is a talk about Kenny or kennis music, I feel so much hatred in the air! KILODE!
Wetin this guys do people now!!! My view is they should be ready to retire cos they are old. I no get any vex with them at all o
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by sammiek1(m): 4:28pm On May 15, 2006
They are getting old, they should get the likes of DJ Tee for their videos.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by nkechy: 6:02pm On May 15, 2006
grin i agree was just talkin about this with my hubby n sis recently kennis need to update im so glad Dare did not make his ESCALADE with Kennis whatwould it have luked like
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by spikelord(m): 1:52am On May 16, 2006
Still on this sh!t
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by elphem(m): 9:20am On May 16, 2006
shey na rubbish to comment on a music industry that tends to portray what Nigeria mean in the outside world of ours. Watch these guys on BEN TV and you will see them camouflaging the Nigerian thing as our ambassadors. You see what I am talking about.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by tipsy289(m): 10:28pm On May 17, 2006
How many good nigerian videos are there, and forget Kennis music for the fact they work mostly in naija will make them produce nonsense videos.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by deejaycare(m): 3:15am On Jul 05, 2006
who is the best promoter and contact address that can shoot gd videos cos guys needs help here
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by kellorah: 11:19pm On Jul 13, 2006
they think they are doing well but, they need to open their eyes cos the world is changing. it's 2006 for God's sake!
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by diddy4(m): 12:02am On Jul 14, 2006
they are bunch of knuckle heads dat think they are the shiit. they never even start. listen to ruggedman's ehen. kai, he finished all of them.
they need to step their game up.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Nobody: 12:03am On Jul 14, 2006
nigerian producers in general dont know how to shoot good videos.
Re: Kennis Music Can't Shoot Good Videos by Oracle(m): 7:48pm On Sep 28, 2006
But they're coming up. there are really nice nigerian videos like 6 foot-plus' E don do me

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

DOWNLOAD Mayorkun – The Mayor Of Lagos (TMOL) Zip File / WE DISTRIBUTE LEAFLETS & FLYERS ACROSS LAGOS, NIGERIA / Cost Of Setting Up A Standard Music Studio In Ibadan.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.