Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,202,062 members, 7,980,781 topics. Date: Monday, 21 October 2024 at 03:42 AM

Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil (174 Views)

How Can I Find My Engine Number? / Valvoline Engine Oil - 5W30, 5W40, 10W40 / Lubex Full Synthetic Engine oil 5w30 and 5w20 are now Available (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil by walewater(m): 9:04pm On Jan 29
I have changed the cylinder twice and am still seeing water in the oil
Re: Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil by Shellsploit: 9:41pm On Jan 29
Bad gasket...
Does it overheat?
Re: Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil by walewater(m): 10:11pm On Jan 29
Yes, overheated and later replaced the top cylinder and still find water mixing with oil
Re: Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil by kernniejay(m): 10:29pm On Jan 29
Sign of a blown top gasket, replace top gasket. What car is it? cc: GAZZUZZ
Re: Causes Of Water Mixing With My Engine Oil by kingreign(m): 10:36pm On Jan 29
walewater:
I have changed the cylinder twice and am still seeing water in the oil
Make, model, year and engine type of vehicle in question not given.

How do you expect proper answers?

(1) (Reply)

Belgium Standard Honda Accord DC 2007 Model With Duty Goung For #2.7m / Registered 2016 Lexus LX570 / 2012 Toyota Rav4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.