Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,115 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 12:07 AM

GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits (6809 Views)

Oyebanji Orders Security Agencies To Fish Out Killers Of Two Ekiti Monarchs / 81 Ekiti Monarchs Write Fayemi, Reject Ranching For Herdsmen / ESN Captures Mohammed Isa, Fulani Bandits' Leader Terrorising Benue- Nnamdi Kanu (2) (3) (4)

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by BeninRefugees: 9:37am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Interestingly I ate bread tonight 🤣🤣🤣
Yes that's a huge achievement for Bush dwellers like you after eating the stale bread time to defend Fulani killers on nairaland grin

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by James150: 9:38am On Jan 30
I buy Pi crypto currency at juicy rate.
Just DM 0.8.0.9.1.1.1.1.8..8.7whatsapp or call anyone or Facebook anyone
Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:39am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Interestingly I ate bread tonight 🤣🤣🤣

Ayoo ayoo

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Slytiger: 9:39am On Jan 30
BeninRefugees:

Yes that's a huge achievement for Bush dwellers like you after eating the stale bread time to defend Fulani killers on nairaland grin
Yes ooo.i are bread and proper beans. Mr Onigbo 😂😂😂.

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Slytiger: 9:41am On Jan 30
Opintiwa:

Ayoo ayoo

Rattak
Ratak. The feeling is mutual Mr onion bandit 🤣🤣🤣

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:41am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Ratak.

Even the farmers know Afonjarz are two sided

Aha

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Slytiger: 9:42am On Jan 30
BeninRefugees:

No body is jealous of your Fulani servitude grin

Even your name " YARRRIBA" wAS given to you by Same people

How low of a slave can one go cheesy

300 years ago Omo odua now Yoruba grin

Anytime you identify as the name just remember you have no identity cheesy

😂😂😂😂
Same as the igala gave you the you know "onye something"

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:43am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Ratak. The feeling is mutual Mr onion bandit 🤣🤣🤣

2019 wooooozaaaaahh

Boom Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Slytiger: 9:45am On Jan 30
Opintiwa:

Even the farmers know Afonjarz are two sided

Aha

Rattak
Yeah. And the women are crying grin

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Slytiger: 9:46am On Jan 30
Opintiwa:

2019 wooooozaaaaahh

Boom Rattak
Boom rattakkak 🤣🤣🤣

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Slytiger: 9:48am On Jan 30
Break over. Anyway. My mission was done right from the first page. You boys continue playing with yourselves and ejaculating on yourselves while you are at it. 😂😂😂

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:49am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Boom rattakkak 🤣🤣🤣

2018 wooooozaaaaahh

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by BeninRefugees: 9:50am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Crap!

Let me school you Olaniyi

Igbo is shortened ndi gbo means "old" in igbo language

Igbos even have communities that bear same name as ancient as 2000 BCEs

Such ancient communities are

Igbo-uzor in Delta State same place nzeogwu is from

Obi-igbo in Rivers state

Akwukwu Igbo is another ancient town in Delta State

IGBO-UKWU in Anambra is the most ancient of them it has artefacts older than most others in west Africa Infact Igbo ukwu bronze works are the oldest bronze works in west Africa grin grin all dated back to 9AD the clay works are even dated back to 2000BCE

Try again OLANIYI grin

Onigbo or whatever rubbish it means in igala has nothing to do with igbo grin

Many Yoruba and igala words means completely different to us and our words mean completely different things to them.

Olaniyi in igbo means " a waste"

Yemisi means " give me head" grin

I don't want to say other Yoruba names here

To crown it all " onukwu" in igala means "friend " in ìgbo it means a "fool"

Travel more and stop disgracing yourself here grin

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:51am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Yeah. And the women are crying grin

2021 meow

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 9:52am On Jan 30
Yujin:

They already know what the occupier of Asorock will say. He will defend them by using his infamous question; where are the cows?
. JUST LIKE THE IGBO FULANI HERDSMEN KIDNAPPING IN ABUJA ABI?
Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by BeninRefugees: 9:52am On Jan 30
Slytiger:
Break over. Anyway. My mission was done right from the first page. You boys continue playing with yourselves and ejaculating on yourselves while you are at it. 😂😂😂

Sorry about your
Carbyiyesisis grin

You're in severe pain 😂

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by pquaver(m): 9:54am On Jan 30
Tochi3:
..say something about your fulani Masters...stop the unnecessary diversion. .be a man & call the bluffs of your master..

..i dare you like they are daring you..

RIP Monarchs

How do we know is not igbo fulani herdmen like the one arrested in abuja for kidnapping?
Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:54am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

😂😂😂😂
Same as the igala gave you the you know "onye something"

Ehen

Ghen ghen

Oya Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by BeninRefugees: 9:56am On Jan 30
Opintiwa:

Ehen

Ghen ghen

Oya Rattak

grin chai

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by grandstar(m): 9:56am On Jan 30
danijesus:
Yoruba and Fulani are one....

How?

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 9:57am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Kom kom Milo.

Gan gan

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 10:00am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Ekiti alone o

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 10:06am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Yes, he refused a PM position to go and become slave to the Fulani. We are saying the same thing 🤣🤣🤣

Opa Grin

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 10:07am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

More Eze and Igwe like the uncountable that have been posted on this thread 🤣🤣🤣

Igede

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 10:08am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

Awww. See as dem blow the head of a worthy son on the street 😂

Oho oho

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 10:09am On Jan 30
BeninRefugees:

grin chai
🤣

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Opintiwa: 10:09am On Jan 30
Slytiger:

He isa VIP. IPOB blasted his face with pump action. That's really bad cheesy

Iye oooo

Rattak

Re: GRAPHIC Photos Of Ekiti Monarchs Killed By Fulani Bandits by Tochi3(m): 10:12am On Jan 30
pquaver:

How do we know is not igbo fulani herdmen like the one arrested in abuja for kidnapping?
Mtchewwww.

Servitude is a disease

Ilorin Queen Of The Night / Senators And Reps In Abuja 'Land Grab', As FCDA Demolishes Homes / Ahmadu Bello Declares His Hatred Of Igbos