Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,823 members, 7,872,758 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:13 PM

Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra (6166 Views)

Atiku In Katsina Pledges To Address Security, Economy, Donates 50 Million / Nigeria Looks To 5G Technology To Address Security Challenges / Nigeria To Address Security Issues That Led To Visa Restrictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by MadeINchenzen2: 9:23am On Jan 30

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9MWSo6D0I

The Anambra State Government has introduced fresh security measures for Nnewi North, Nnewi South, and Ihiala LGAs to address the state's security challenges. The Governor emphasized that the effectiveness of these measures will influence their potential expansion to all LGAs statewide.

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by matify83: 9:29am On Jan 30
Any Proactive government should take measures to combat crimes and criminality in the bud before they manifest.

The economic downturn is forcing people to do bizarre things from suicide to outright criminality.

The great "Reset" keeps getting nearer with every passing day.

6 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Dreal1247: 10:21am On Jan 30
There are multiple ways to overcome insecurity problems when the government is willing to get the people secured.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by slaawomirr: 10:23am On Jan 30
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Dreal1247:
There are multiple ways to overcome insecurity problems when the government is willing to get the people secured.

Damnnn niggar

And one way I will suggest is for us to stop paying ransome to Kidnappers and bandits
No matter who they kidnapped
Ransome should never be paid

The method sounds funny But I can bet my balls it will work

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Dshocker(m): 10:24am On Jan 30
Kudos...

The governor of Anambra State should task every household N1,000 every month for security, of which more than N5b will be generated and be used for State police.

8 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by nstore: 10:25am On Jan 30

2 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Creamypie(m): 10:25am On Jan 30
When anambrans want the insecurity 2 end, they will end it by themselves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by sexyking1: 10:25am On Jan 30
I think the govt has officially declared Monday a sit at home! When okada and keke is not allowed to operate on Monday, how will the commuters go about there verious businesses? Fingers crossed 🤞

4 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by sexyking1: 10:25am On Jan 30
W
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by hakym619(m): 10:26am On Jan 30
God bless him . His excellency.

how can i get politician favor / recommendation in Nigeria ? Can a kind person link me up ?

sad sad sad sad

, The post I'm applying for is in a state owned hospital. I want career progression & opportunities, hence my reason for pursuing job interest in the public sector.

The single staff in my designated department needs Helping hands as the department is understaffed owing to jakpa by previous staffs, but they still won't employ. It's confusing and unimaginable that they won't employ more or process application
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by flexyrule(m): 10:27am On Jan 30
Dshocker:
Kudos...

The governor of Anambra State should task every household N1,000 every month for security, of which more than N5b will be generated and be used for State police.
And the taxes they've been paying?

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Odin13: 10:28am On Jan 30
Soludo is really and truly scared of Ifeanyi Uba..

He has nothing to fear..

Apc is a big No for anambra people ..

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Mvnster: 10:33am On Jan 30
Dshocker:
Kudos...

This is where security and internal affairs ministry should work together.
Everyone above 21 years should have a tax certificate showing source of income, address and bank details.
Every household should be enumerated, and every vehicle duly registered.

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by silento(m): 10:34am On Jan 30
Our mumu governor just approved Monday sit at home

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Originalsly: 10:47am On Jan 30
sexyking1:

I think the govt has officially declared Monday a sit at home! When okada and keke is not allowed to operate on Monday, how will the commuters go about there verious businesses? Fingers crossed 🤞

Hmmm .... if this is so ..... the Governor is a coward .... and a coward cannot stop the insecurity but encourage it. The insecurity is increasing because there is no aggressive action taken to arrest the criminals and no consequences when caught.
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by tnerro1(m): 10:48am On Jan 30
State police is the answer, it’s good outweigh the bad. If Benue and Jos had state police, imagine the outcome of the recent attacks

1 Like

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Calitoscassius(m): 11:08am On Jan 30
Mvnster:

This is where security and internal affairs ministry should work together.
Everyone above 21 years should have a tax certificate showing source of income, address and bank details.
Every household should be enumerated, and every vehicle duly registered.
Like a dictatorship? Even that is not done in developed countries. Will you be showing your tax certificates , address, and bank details? What about people who do not have these things you mentioned or even a job? Will goverment provide jobs for them? Or assume they are criminals just because they cannot find jobs?

Answer please!
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by 1Alex: 11:11am On Jan 30
It's a lie. This video was recorded sometimes around July 2022.

The state government has also debunked it.

Please take it down. It's an old video
https://punchng.com/soludo-declares-curfew-in-anambra/

https://www.bbc.com/pidgin/tori-61586582

3 Likes

Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by YourMrBoo: 11:19am On Jan 30
Dshocker:
Kudos...

You are not making sense.

What's happens to the security vote?

What happened to the taxes?

Is vigilante fees a scam?

Is state police constitutional?
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Jevica: 11:36am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Damnnn niggar

And one way I will suggest is for us to stop paying ransome to Kidnappers and bandits

That will really stop the nonsense. By the time stop paying ransom, these bastards will run out of funds and they will be captured with ease.
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Tozocalamity: 11:41am On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Damnnn niggar

u are such a wise fellow. This is the only solution to the kidnapping menace. Deploying technology to combat kidnapping will not work becos we are still a developing country. Also allowing more civilians to carry lite arms will end up creating more problems . Cos it will lead to arms proliferation etc.
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Abagworo(m): 12:24pm On Jan 30
To me this is targeted at Ifeanyi Ubah's area.
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by sonofsteven: 12:25pm On Jan 30
MadeINchenzen2:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CF9MWSo6D0I

Seun and mods

The government debunked this news
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by sonofsteven: 12:26pm On Jan 30
Jevica:

That will really stop the nonsense. By the time stop paying ransom, these bastards will run out of funds and they will be captured with ease.

What if na your parents or siblings?

Na just question
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by DrSamOnowu87(m): 12:27pm On Jan 30
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Isoright

Damnnn niggar

my mind u made a very sound point buy these men of the underworld has devised other means, if ransom fails to come they kill and sell the body parts.
Enough CCTV cameras and sincere, properly trained, ict savvy security men will help to a great extent.
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by CHIDINMALOVE: 12:40pm On Jan 30
Soludo fall my hands ...make i no lie
Re: Governor Soludo Introduces Measures To Address Security Challenges In Anambra by Ndibunna: 1:30pm On Jan 30
There has been security measures in nnewi North and South before setup by Ubah and so far it has been effective

I am Suspecting this his current infiltration. Soludo desperation to return to power brings many things to question

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Seals Computer Village & Spare Parts Shops Again / Achievements Of Goodluck Ebele Johnathan (states By States) May 2011 -may 2015 / Ayogu Eze Promised To Run A Working Government As Enugu Indigenes In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.