Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,853 members, 7,872,844 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 11:45 PM

When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend (58017 Views)

Guys, How Will You React To This Breakfast From Your Wife? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Iamzik: 7:14pm On Jan 31
faceland:
I think I would forgive (after a little bit of warning). Eat, bath, make love, bath again (so the pepper doesn't burn her).

Aba, that is a lot of effort.

That is how women manipulate men.

Cooking that food is her normal duty. Nothing special here.

Infact It takes far less effort to apologize verbally than to prepare food.

A woman that is too big to admit when she's wrong will give you nothing but sorrow later in life. You go turn to mumu for her eyes

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by femi4: 7:30pm On Jan 31
NikoDeBonAmi:
So you and your wife or girlfriend had a little misunderstanding which resulted in a very heated argument that wanted to become physical but then you left the house angrily to avoid it.

Much later in the day you return back home to meet this food kept on the table for you while your wife or girlfriend was just lying on the sofa with her sexy night wear but just ignored you like she didn't notice you are back.

Dear men, what will you do?
I will present the sacrifice before the gods. The soup looks horrible

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by okoroemeka(m): 8:48pm On Jan 31
NikoDeBonAmi:
So you and your wife or girlfriend had a little misunderstanding which resulted in a very heated argument that wanted to become physical but then you left the house angrily to avoid it.

Much later in the day you return back home to meet this food kept on the table for you while your wife or girlfriend was just lying on the sofa with her sexy night wear but just ignored you like she didn't notice you are back.

she must eat the food with me,if na die let us die together

1 Like

Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by one4GOD(f): 10:28pm On Jan 31
NikoDeBonAmi:

why would you give attention to food kept on the floor, just waka pass
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by one4GOD(f): 10:30pm On Jan 31
Iamzik:

That is how women manipulate men.

Cooking that food is her normal duty. Nothing special here.

Infact It takes far less effort to apologize verbally than to prepare food.

A woman that is too big to admit when she's wrong will give you nothing but sorrow later in life. You go turn to mumu for her eyes
did he tell you what caused the fight also he didnt mention if she was the one at fault, see comment....mtchewwwww
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Iamzik: 11:08pm On Jan 31
one4GOD:
did he tell you what caused the fight also he didnt mention if she was the one at fault, see comment....mtchewwwww

Why do you sound so pained? Men are no longer falling for these kind of manipulations.

If you know anything about relationships then you should be able to decode who is at fault from the original post
Re: When You See This After A Fight With Your Wife Or Girlfriend by Blackdisciple(m): 11:53pm On Feb 02
After coming back home from work I just went out to get some highness and I was fine without her and what ever she prepared.,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Coloured Popcorn Gone Wrong / Who Knows The Name Of This Fish? / ₦‎700 Tomatoes In Aja, Lagos (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.