Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,856 members, 7,938,502 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 07:48 AM

Buy Real Estate And Properties - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Buy Real Estate And Properties (52 Views)

Buy Real Estate And Wait,don't Wait To Buy Real Estate / Where To Buy Real Estate In Lagos In 2021 / Refer A Client To Buy From Our New Estate And Get All Expenses Paid To Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Buy Real Estate And Properties by DonEdumik: 9:21am On Jan 31
Kindly contact me for your Granites ,plaster sand,sharp sand,stone dust,sand filling, blocks and cement. I supply to any part of LAGOS state and OGUN state.

Best price, Best quality, Good customer service and Swift delivery

INTEGRITY and PUNCTUALITY are my watch
words.

It's not about price, but by supplying you the CORRECTtonnage you order for.
Call 08138532414 or 08060044003

(1) (Reply)

Elevate Your Space: Discovering The World Of Exquisite Marble Imports. / Land / Ennyrem Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.