Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,581 members, 7,898,265 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 10:34 AM

I Will Be Leaving Liverpool The End Of The Season It’s Very Sad That He “jurgen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / I Will Be Leaving Liverpool The End Of The Season It’s Very Sad That He “jurgen (89 Views)

First Coutinho, Now Wijnaldum - Leaving Liverpool Has Become A Dangerous Move / It Will Be 'Really Unjust' To Not Award Liverpool The EPL Title - Brighton Boss / Sevilla VS Liverpool: The Pictures Tell It Better (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be Leaving Liverpool The End Of The Season It’s Very Sad That He “jurgen by Morexatra: 1:30am On Feb 01
After notifying the club’s owners that he intended to leave his position at the end of the 2023–24 season, Jürgen Klopp has announced his decision to resign as manager of Liverpool at the end of the current campaign.
Full story in link [https://morexatra com.ng/]
[color=#990000][/color]

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Important Health Advisory For Football Fans Ahead Of Nigeria Vs. Cote D'ivoire / Nigeria �� Vs Ivory Coast / Nigeria's Journey In The AFCON 2023: A Rollercoaster Ride Of Hope And Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.