Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,336 members, 7,978,077 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 06:29 PM

Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech: "i Do Not Wish To Die" - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech: "i Do Not Wish To Die" (625 Views)

Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech- This Is Very Moving! / Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech: / I Will Not Wish My Enemy Marry A Man Likechime” – Enugu First Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gaddaffi's Last Formal Speech: "i Do Not Wish To Die" by modnd3(m): 12:00pm On Nov 08, 2011
[img]http://2.bp..com/-JQNebZTP5pU/TrkGAJNjlDI/AAAAAAAAA58/XrxIC9dVlI0/s320/muammar-gaddafi-killed.jpg[/img]

THE TRUTH

In the name of Allah, the beneficent, the merciful,

For 40 years, or was it longer, I can't remember, I did all I could to give people houses, hospitals, schools, and when they were hungry, I gave them food. I even made Benghazi into farmland from the desert, I stood up to attacks from that cowboy Ronald Reagan, when he killed my adopted orphaned daughter, he was trying to kill me, instead he killed that poor innocent child. Then I helped my brothers and sisters from Africa with money for the African Union.

I did all I could to help people Understand the concept of real democracy, where people's committees ran our country. But that was never enough, as some told me, even people who had 10 room homes, new suits and furniture, were never satisfied, as selfish as they were they wanted more. They told Americans and other visitors, that they needed "democracy" and "freedom" never realizing it was a cut throat system, where the biggest dog eats the rest, but they were enchanted with those words, never realizing that in America, there was no free medicine, no free hospitals, no free housing, no free education and no free food, except when people had to beg or go to long lines to get soup.

Read more here >> http://www.unclenaira.com/2011/11/gaddaffis-last-formal-speech-i-do-not.html

(1) (Reply)

Ugg Boots 2012 / Gej Sacks Efcc Boss / Bayelsa 2012 Gubernatorial Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.