Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,138 members, 7,939,591 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 September 2024 at 08:46 AM

From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN (7686 Views)

How To Link Your NIN With MTN Online (full Steps) / Airtel Overtakes Globacom To Become Nigeria’s Second Largest Network / Whatsapp Delete For Everyone Feature Extended From 7 To 64 Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by trendsgirl: 10:29am On Feb 02
What was MTN thinking? That Glo would pay them 7billion as per what? They should just squash whatever is wrong abeg
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by gistgirl0: 11:23am On Feb 02
With Nigeria's economy the way it is, MTN's move against Glo isn't just business, it's a blow to the common man
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by funmitalks190: 11:37am On Feb 02
Maybe na dollar wey cost make them calculate N2b as N7b because the gap is too wide or otherwise MTN is just being petty
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by parrotpikin: 11:42am On Feb 02
WhatIf:
As far as I am concern, I still prefer Glo than any other Network!

You too sabi!!
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by parrotpikin: 11:46am On Feb 02
This MTN's move against Glo is not a good look for them at all, there are better ways to handle disputes than what MTN did.
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by onetime65432: 12:05pm On Feb 02
In an economy where every penny matters, actions like MTN's against Glo can have a real impact on the common Nigerian's life
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by loladepr95: 12:07pm On Feb 02
Why is MTN making life harder for Glo and, in turn, for us? We can't afford such corporate games.
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by koladeajumobi1: 12:09pm On Feb 02
We should be supporting Nigerian companies like Glo, not watching MTN potentially hinder them
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by WhatIf: 3:22pm On Feb 02
parrotpikin:

You too sabi!!

Na you know!
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by olagunte4divine: 4:48pm On Feb 02
As far as I am concern, I still prefer Glo than any other Network!As far as I am concern, I still prefer Glo than any other Network!...
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by Kelvinofficial: 5:24pm On Feb 02
What is really happening to Globacom as a company is their refusal to list on the NGX, because listing on the Nigerian bourse will ensure financial transparency, which will require that they publish their annual balance sheet and how much dividends are been paid to shareholders. But they don’t have that willpower, because of the level of mismanagements going on in that company.
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by hansomb: 11:26pm On Feb 02
Glo is operating with a typical modern Nigeria mentality. They need to change course or die. I like them for the revolution they bought in , but ever since they have slowed down.
Re: From ₦‎7.05 Billion To ₦‎2.3 Billion: How Globacom Resolved Dispute With MTN by freenature: 7:15pm On Feb 04
MTN right from time have been rippers, it's just that they have funding from outside to spread about like peanut butter. It's this their same attitude on financial issues and competitive fair play that has denied them access to other African countries like Kenya, Ethiopia cos those guys dealt with MTN seriously on competitive fair play.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What I Noticed About The New Glo Data Plans / Trick To Reverse Airtel Data Bundle To Enjoy Free 3GB On Daily Basis(netwyz) / Samsung Plans To Relaunch Refurbished Note 7 Devices

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.