Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,402 members, 7,881,462 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:16 PM

Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute (11106 Views)

Court Orders AGF Fagbemi to Re-Open Dele Giwa's Murder Case / Court Orders AGF To Remove Section 84(12) From Electoral Act / Seplat, Sahara Group, Heirs Oil In Race To Buy Shell’s $4 Billion Oil Stake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Evans20: 6:44am On Feb 02
Tinubu your citizens never chop o
U dey talk of oil and court
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by BreconHills(m): 6:47am On Feb 02
Tabithatim:

https://punchng.com/tinubu-orders-agf-lokpobiri-to-end-1-3bn-oil-block-dispute/?amp

If the comments on this page are an indication of the IQ of our young generation then fx is not the biggest problem Nigeria faces.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by victorclean(f): 6:48am On Feb 02
Very few that supported this president should be in shame.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by seunmsg(m): 6:49am On Feb 02
ironheart:
What can the AGF do? Most of the contracts are shrouded in mystery, then the arbitration are done abroad with conditions that does not favour Nigeria

He’s the AGF handling all the OML 245 court cases. We’ve been on these cases for the past 28 years without getting any kobo out of it. It’s time to end all the litigations and allow for the immediate exploration of the oil well.

4 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by seunmsg(m): 6:50am On Feb 02
victorclean:
Very few that supported this president should be in shame.

Because he’s trying to resolve a case that has lingered on for 28 years without a solution? Do you guys even understand what is being discussed here at all?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by seunmsg(m): 6:53am On Feb 02
YelloweWest:
Why did it have to take 28years and a whooping 70million pounds fine for them to realize the courts was not the best way to go?

Ask Olusegun Obasanjo who started the problem out of jealousy and mischief.

3 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by NextUK: 6:59am On Feb 02
Do not mind BAT he should have just sat down n watch a 28 year nonsense continue without adding any value to the country according to your deluded obidient ipob reasoning

nony43:
BAT is the minister of Petroleum he is moping every to get the money he spent on election. And beside Nigerians shouldn’t expect anything from him he never said he will do anything he just said it is my turn and mumu people voted for him.

We still need to ask Toyin Abraham how far the blue print BAT shared with her.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by chaiks: 7:09am On Feb 02
I like tinubu approach to doing things. Personally, I hate unnecessary things hindering progress. That's how progressives think.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by APCNig: 7:14am On Feb 02
nony43:
BAT is the minister of Petroleum he is moping every to get the money he spent on election. And beside Nigerians shouldn’t expect anything from him he never said he will do anything he just said it is my turn and mumu people voted for him.

If after reading the report, this is was you can comment, then you need evaluation. No wonder you are unemployed. Nobody will employ somebody with this type of brain

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Kingray10: 7:22am On Feb 02
2mch:
The mess Tinubu inherited is alarming. Buhari just became President for his ego. Just stand there like mannequin doing nothing.
tinubu is even worse compare to buhari.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by dannyspeejay(m): 7:49am On Feb 02
I Dey Ghana, I go manage am
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Millimann: 8:07am On Feb 02
Thieves!!!
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by thedio(m): 8:56am On Feb 02
It should be resolved as soon as possible. This prolonged litigation is a loss on both sides.......even if the crude from that block is dedicated to Dangote refinery, it will stop him from importing crude oil and disgrace a oil rich Nation like Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by commoditiesnig: 9:01am On Feb 02
tetralogyfallot:
Malabu oil scandal is one of the most on again off again multi billion dollar scandal in Nigeria oil industry. I thought resolutions have been made on this same opl 245 license.
I tell you.. We hope quick resolution is made

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by zionstaar75: 9:08am On Feb 02
fearlessfang:
Imagine a country filled with 60% youth population but is led by a senile old geriatric residents whose identity is still a misery. I wonder how on earth any sensible human being would expend development or economic growth from a druggie, a certificate forger and highly corrupt kleptocrat whose Chief of Staff is a convicted thief.

Your Senate president is Godswill Akpabio, you can see how criminals surround the country's treasury.

Continue to toll the path of cowardice. grin You the suffering that is hovering around you, when it finally makes a fall, Somalians will be better a much more better place.
keep crying, you have 8yrs

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by nony43(m): 9:18am On Feb 02
APCNig:

If after reading the report, this is was you can comment, then you need evaluation. No wonder you are unemployed. Nobody will employ somebody with this type of brain

Mtcheewww . You don’t worth my time.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by nony43(m): 9:19am On Feb 02
NextUK:
Do not mind BAT he should have just sat down n watch a 28 year nonsense continue without adding any value to the country according to your deluded obidient ipob reasoning

You don’t worth my time. Mtcheeeww.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by COMPAQ(m): 9:33am On Feb 02
seunmsg:

Ask Olusegun Obasanjo who started the problem out of jealousy and mischief.

Which one be jealousy and mischief? What business does Dan Etete have in buying an oil block? As a government person, no be conflict of interest be that?
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by fearlessfang: 9:35am On Feb 02
zionstaar75:
keep crying, you have 8yrs
8 years you will continue to suffer. Enjoy your sufferings. No worry, you see the hight rate of insecurity and inflation? this is just the preface. I pray you lot are able to make it past May, 2024
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by sulaak(m): 10:52am On Feb 02
fearlessfang:
Imagine a country filled with 60% youth population but is led by a senile old geriatric residents whose identity is still a misery. I wonder how on earth any sensible human being would expend development or economic growth from a druggie, a certificate forger and highly corrupt kleptocrat whose Chief of Staff is a convicted thief.

Your Senate president is Godswill Akpabio, you can see how criminals surround the country's treasury.

Continue to toll the path of cowardice. grin You the suffering that is hovering around you, when it finally makes a fall, Somalians will be better a much more better place.

Who do you blame, the Senile Old man or the lazy youth?
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by lapintoz: 10:54am On Feb 02
Is it building breweries up and down that will solve our problem....

fearlessfang:

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Larryndelaw: 2:34pm On Feb 02
fearlessfang:

Continue to rent till eternity. Obi will.never be president

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Asswipemod: 2:46pm On Feb 02
seunmsg:

He’s the AGF handling all the OML 245 court cases. We’ve been on these cases for the past 28 years without getting any kobo out of it. It’s time to end all the litigations and allow for the immediate of the oil well.

Allow for the immediate of the oil well? What's going on here Kadoso? You're not adding up.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Asswipemod: 2:51pm On Feb 02
fearlessfang:
8 years you will continue to suffer. Enjoy your sufferings. No worry, you see the hight rate of insecurity and inflation? this is just the preface. I pray you lot are able to make it past May, 2024

It's unfortunate most of you louts thinking Tinubu is the problem and Hoebee is the solution can't see beyond your nostrils. The problem of Nigeria is Northern Nigeria under the evil grip of the Fulani Caliphate. There is an agenda and Tinubu is already dismantling it. All the inflation and insecurities you see are 'fightbacks' from these people. Period.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by allthingsgood: 3:01pm On Feb 02
nony43:

I know u have no clue what the topic is all about. You guys just keep regurgitating useless comments that never helped u during elections.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by alt3r3g0: 3:46pm On Feb 02
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by nony43(m): 12:48am On Feb 03
allthingsgood:

I know u have no clue what the topic is all about. You guys just keep regurgitating useless comments that never helped u during elections.

I said what I said and they are facts.
Re: Tinubu Orders AGF, Lokpobiri To End $1.3 Billion Oil Block Dispute by Asswipemod: 4:33am On Feb 03
[quote author=Manny21 post=128244918]Most of the actors were feeding fat on OML 245. The earlier the crisis is resolved the better. [insane.
The first reasonable and intelligent person on this thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeria Loses $6bn From 'corrupt' Oil Deal Linked To Fraud / Atiku: 'Six Decades Of A Missing President' By Cyprian Edward-Ekpo / Atiku: Tinubu Must Not Fiddle With Nigeria’s Pension Funds Asset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.