Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,815 members, 7,889,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 05:49 PM

Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents (14689 Views)

Nigerian Man Arrested In South Africa For Selling Drugs To Schoolchildren / Lady Commits Suicide After Threatening To Go Join Her Twin In Heaven / Mad Man Attacks Schoolchildren In Ogun, Kills 2 (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by jrobbins: 7:41am On Feb 02
Oboto700:
if you have ur child kidnapped? Will you pay or risk him or her being killed..I need ur answer,

I'd pay and even if I need help, it would be discreet and within family/friends cycle. When it's publicized like the last scenario, it'd make those devils more daring and demanding higher.

When did we get to the point of ragtag kidnappers boldly calling 100million Naira from the averagely poor populace? They'd now start threatening death if the demands doesn't want to be met?

I'm in my safe space and will never experience this though.
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by MsAllison(f): 7:43am On Feb 02
Ekiti kete cry
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Sirmwill: 7:44am On Feb 02
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Since Nigerians wany to be doing tribalism

So be it

No sympathy and pity for anybody

Fake Slawormirr
Everyone, this fool is a scammer

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by dannyspeejay(m): 7:45am On Feb 02
I ain’t nearing Nigeria anytime soon...
I Dey my Accra
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Sunnyski: 7:45am On Feb 02
Timothy89:

Foooools!

As he protected those dump in oyi rivers, politicizing everything, all those you elected in your yeast did they protect you from being kidnapped left and right

Clowns

More killings are coming soon from the SW grin grin...
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by DARLINGTON869(m): 7:47am On Feb 02
jrobbins:
I was discussing with an acquaintance yesterday and this is what I said. The government should get up to it's duties and live up to it's expectations
Nobody should crowd fund for kidnappers else we'd soon get to a stage where they'd be demanding for billions.

It's very easy for you to say especially when it's not one of your own that was kidnapped

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by G00dharddick: 7:50am On Feb 02
SKYHIGHfx:
No place is safe in Nigeria,. I think we need another protest, END KIDNAPPING AND KILLINGS NOW

The westerners will comma and tag you IPOB or ESN and hater of Nigeria and Yorubas for daring or even thinking to protest.

For as long as their tribesman is in charge, any criticism is term as hater of Nigeria and Yorubas. Seunmsg is here to justify what I just said. I am sure Obi is still learning lessons

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by MrPOTUS: 7:51am On Feb 02
franchasofficia:
angry cry

Bola Tinubu said he would recruit 50 million youths to end insecurity.

What is stopping Tinubu from recruiting at least 2 million youths into the Police to mann all our highways and secure the forests before these foreign Fulani terrorists conquer the whole of Nigeria?

Tinubu you talked about State Police as a Governor, now you are the President please allow States and LGAs to create their own well armed state Police to safeguard their states and LGAs. The Federal Police is overwhelmed and overstressed already, they can solve this rising insecurity.

It's always easier to condemn and give advice when you're not in power, shebi him don enter power now.

And at d bolded, hope you'll partake?
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by phorget(m): 7:54am On Feb 02
SKYHIGHfx:
No place is safe in Nigeria,. I think we need another protest, END KIDNAPPING AND KILLINGS NOW

You are just voicing out my thoughts but if anyone should raise this then some nonnentitities will tag a protest against Tinubu. I am just so afraid of this country right now,progressiveness seems to be eluding is more are more due to tribalism.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Offpoint1: 7:54am On Feb 02
israelmao:
There is a political angle to this kidnapping and armed banditry.
If Nigeria force isn't useless, kidnappers are calling with phone to negotiate ransom. I believe it's one of the victim phone, it takes less than 30 minutes to track the call and pinpoint the location, which I can even do myself with just a crappy equipment from Aliexpress.

Is that too difficult for Nigeria Police to do?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by phorget(m): 7:56am On Feb 02
So they have access to speak with the kidnappers but cant track them.
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Starhearts: 8:03am On Feb 02
slaawomirr:
Damnnn niggar

Too bad

Since Nigerians wany to be doing tribalism

So be it

No sympathy and pity for anybody

Who hurts u....

It be like say u neva smoke ur weed
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by tenpipsperday: 8:03am On Feb 02
Keep teaching Obi lessons. Where's Seyi? He has abandoned you all.
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by promise4wonders: 8:12am On Feb 02
Dramatic comeback as Manchester United won over Wolves 3-4 on February 1 2024

http://www.operanewsapp.com/ng/en/posts/CP-72Np5XQom
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Hezmatosky: 8:12am On Feb 02
But what about the man Ekiti people willingly gave out 400,000 votes to during election? He should come to their rescue naw kiss

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Jonjam269: 8:13am On Feb 02
Egoveen:
This is what tribalism offers,had it been that Peter Obi was declared the winner of the presidential elections we won't be here by now.

Like he stopped the killing of your brothers and bodies dumped in Akwazu rivers during his tenure as a governor?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by lesbiconverter: 8:14am On Feb 02
What they voted for
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Demurray: 8:15am On Feb 02
SKYHIGHfx:
Long overdie
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by AskNgige2: 8:16am On Feb 02
jrobbins:
I was discussing with an acquaintance yesterday and this is what I said. The government should get up to it's duties and live up to it's expectations
Nobody should crowd fund for kidnappers else we'd soon get to a stage where they'd be demanding for billions.

What if they kill the victims?
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by bobonla: 8:18am On Feb 02
It is not this same Ekiti that gave APC massive vote during the presidential election? Karma they say is what again?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by riverbird: 8:20am On Feb 02
SKYHIGHfx:

You and who want to do the protest?, don't worry tinubu will rescue them because they are all Yoruba
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by AskNgige2: 8:20am On Feb 02
Daniluv1:
Can we all just come out and scatter this country ones and for all?

These nonsense is too much
All you all do is sympathize and boom another tragedy happens again are we not tired already?

Or you dey wait till it happens to your relatives?

Aswearrrdaaaarwn

This is my taught too..

#End Kidnapping Now
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by bobonla: 8:21am On Feb 02
lesbiconverter:
What they voted for
When I saw the figure they gave APC during the just concluded presidential election. They should learn how to make lemonade, cause they asked for lemon.

1 Like

Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Juoflife1(f): 8:22am On Feb 02
They should legalize guns. I want me a M4 grin
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by AskNgige2: 8:24am On Feb 02
I think we should just need to protest

Serious protest we need now..

I don't mind if it lead to revolution

#,End Kidnap now#
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by alpharoyalty: 8:27am On Feb 02
Let's reach out to pantami to help raise some money
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by israelmao(m): 8:27am On Feb 02
Offpoint1:

If Nigeria force isn't useless, kidnappers are calling with phone to negotiate ransom. I believe it's one of the victim phone, it takes less than 30 minutes to track the call and pinpoint the location, which I can even do myself with just a crappy equipment from Aliexpress.
Is that too difficult for Nigeria Police to do?
A lot of evils and heinous crimes are residing in Nigerian political arena to the extent that people are careless about human lives to attain and sustain political power if not simple technology can come in handy to resolve issue of kidnapping,we all know that kidnapping venture thrives on ransom once ransom is stopped kidnapping is terminated.In line with your summation,I recently suggested planting a tiny bugging device on Naira notes being used a ransom so that kidnappers can be easily tracked by security agents but the issue is,most of the high and mighty in exalted offices are also in the business of kidnapping therefore security architectures are being compromised.
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by alpharoyalty: 8:29am On Feb 02
AskNgige2:
I think we should just need to protest

Serious protest we need now..

I don't mind if it lead to revolution

#,End Kidnap now#
If you protest they will tag you as ibo besides, tinubu does not believe that fulanis are responsible for majority of the security issues in the country so nothing will be done.
Remember the "where are the cows" slogan from him.
Me I will not protest so they don't tag me as ibo.
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Oboto700(m): 8:31am On Feb 02
jrobbins:

I'd pay and even if I need help, it would be discreet and within family/friends cycle. When it's publicized like the last scenario, it'd make those devils more daring and demanding higher.

When did we get to the point of ragtag kidnappers boldly calling 100million Naira from the averagely poor populace? They'd now start threatening death if the demands doesn't want to be met?

I'm in my safe space and will never experience this though.
yes when did we get to this point. I over heard someone saying there was a time some countries volunteered to help us on this course but our leaders rejected them.. it shows it deeper than we all thought
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by OmoFiditi: 8:33am On Feb 02
We must teach Peter Obe a lesson.
Re: Kidnappers Threatening To Kill Ekiti Schoolchildren – Parents by Watinhapen(m): 8:34am On Feb 02
If Nigeria was a sane country, those kidnappers will be traced and captured as they keep making calls. I thought the police can trace a phone number? What exactly is going on? Why are the police not tracing the phone numbers of kidnappers?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

72-Year-Old Man Sentenced To Life In Prison For Raping 7-Year-Old Girl / Box Value Trading Company Is A Scam!!! / Six Feared Dead In Ibadan Gang War

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.