Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,508 members, 7,929,646 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 06:40 PM

Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House (33236 Views)

Lady Kills Cobra In Her House, Thanks God (Photos) / Residents Flee As Monkeys Invade Lagos Community / How To Get Rid Of Soldier Ants Effectively (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Dododudu(m): 9:38pm On Feb 02
I remember we normally deal with these things with petrol then. Put petrol inside bottle with small hole on the lid. Follow the ants line spraying the petrol. At the end just light it. All you will hear is boom ๐Ÿ’ฅ

By the way no be now sha as fuel be gold

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by goodconsience77: 9:40pm On Feb 02
E[i][/i]
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Hassanmaye(m): 9:46pm On Feb 02
babazak:
Woman cried bitterly as soldier ants invaded her house thinking her village people has come for her.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-lYMYSPbA-0?si=MbD6-ik7MuOpMjw4
Its black magic ๐Ÿช„
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by onome442(m): 9:48pm On Feb 02
You soap and water and thank me later
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Zeebuy: 9:49pm On Feb 02
jmoore:
If you provide a safe haven for bandits, that's an invitation for soldier ants.
Lollzzzzz....nice wordplay
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Judolisco(m): 9:51pm On Feb 02
Yashita:
Kerosene will do the work. Tested
exactly.... When I was in d university dis things almost carried me in d night... I woke up and I used kero from my stove to deal with them massively
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Angellucifer: 9:51pm On Feb 02
Sprinkle detergent soup ... It works like magic
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by 9jaBishop: 10:01pm On Feb 02
Just get Rambo powder and spread around every entrance both doors and windows. Also spray it directly on them and excuse them for just 10 minutes. You'll come back to see how powerful Rambo is

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by kunle75(m): 10:07pm On Feb 02
babazak:
Woman cried bitterly as soldier ants invaded her house thinking her village people has come for her.

When you're filty and you don't keep your space clean always that's what you get.
Uninvited guest like rodents and ants will always pay you a visit, instead of shouting your enemies.

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by A112: 10:09pm On Feb 02
They are called army ants
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Pinkyposh(f): 10:16pm On Feb 02
Meaning your husband is easily influenced

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Lexusgs430: 10:30pm On Feb 02
At least this kind of soldiers, did not visit her with AK47..........๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿคฃ
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Lexusgs430: 10:31pm On Feb 02
A112:
They are called army ants

Soldier no be army........๐Ÿ˜„
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Paracetamol01: 10:47pm On Feb 02
Madam you dey do soldier ant ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ๐Ÿœ farming
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Jeff4jerry(m): 11:02pm On Feb 02
Condenm black engine oil will do the magic
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by bjcole(m): 11:07pm On Feb 02
Those things came from the flooring of the house. No matter how she does it, she would always have ants issues in that house.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Namdeenero(m): 11:13pm On Feb 02
Army ants ๐Ÿœ โ€ฆ Terror to small mammals and birds. Iโ€™ve seen these tiny bandits devour a rat whole and left only a little fragment of the skull.. Tiny yet extremely powerful

1 Like

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Blackdisciple(m): 11:29pm On Feb 02
Madam your Palm oil is exposed..
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Bluffly: 11:30pm On Feb 02
babazak:

Na today, stop seeking attention and maintain clean habit. Pouring oil and stew indiscriminately
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Wotowotoman: 12:02am On Feb 03
babazak:

Please learn the difference between has and have. Go and buy a book called Brighter Grammar.

Btw, that woman is very very dirty. My skin crawls just seeing the state of her house ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคข

2 Likes

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Wotowotoman: 12:06am On Feb 03
Mitsurugi:
Eeew! Omo see goosebumps all over my body

Same here o grin
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Wotowotoman: 12:08am On Feb 03
Seanwilliam the masturbator just imagine say you dey soapy in the dark make these things enter your brokus cheesy grin
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by jubrilcastle(m): 12:38am On Feb 03
vastolord4:
Spray insecticides won't do any good... this will be a good time to use snipper
Sniper is ok but expensive. Try insect powder... Very effective also and cheap
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by MasterTeeUSA: 12:48am On Feb 03
there is a pump spray to reduce the use of the kerosene sef...they will all die ni....if that no do, burn the house lol

Yashita:
Kerosene will do the work. Tested
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by CheedyJ(m): 1:35am On Feb 03
The ants sef no wan gree this year
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Pastoshizzy(m): 2:43am On Feb 03
Soup secured grin
Everything else is secondary..

Ki lo kan 'ijalแป' pelu village people.

Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Baztardidiot: 4:33am On Feb 03
Stinking dirty woman. I wonder wetin go dey under her bed...inyama
Re: Woman Cries As Soldier Ants Invade Her House by Jilo83(m): 4:43am On Feb 03
salt salt and salt

if drop salt on the direction they will disappear

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 3 To Death In Uyo, Injures Many (Disturbing Photos) / Cattle Spotted On BRT Lane In Lagos (Photos) / Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.