Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,229 members, 7,880,869 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:22 AM

Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living (48856 Views)

FG Summons Dangote, BUA Over Rising Cost Of Cement / North-East Governors Decry Rising Banditry, Illegal Mining / Nigerians Decry Rising Price Of Food Items (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by fearlessfang: 10:07am On Feb 03
Don’t come online to rant. Go ahead and protest.

Don’t be a coward

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by DispatcherLagos: 10:08am On Feb 03
Stevosty:
Clap for your shameless self, na only you and your family he go finally kil..
Headless miscreant
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by FIRDAUS3(m): 10:09am On Feb 03
E lọ fọkàn balẹ grin we are on top of d situation.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:09am On Feb 03
KingDash09:
Guy we go fuuuck people daughters this economy eh
I Dey enter market later go buy carton of indomie and crate of eggs bro

This economy come dey sweet me
Na wa o

You sound desperate like someone who is actually sex starved

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by fabolouz1(m): 10:09am On Feb 03
Decrying on social media .
Until the citizens rise up and protest in the streets ,they won't be any headway.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by vickthourh(m): 10:11am On Feb 03
Some amendments needs to be done ASAP.. THIS SITUATION might lead to ENDSARS 2
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Skyehigher1: 10:11am On Feb 03
Am a tinubu die headed supporter but if tinubu is not open all our borders this month I swear to God Almighty Allah I will never vote for him and I will work against him and I will make sure he will never returned to the presidency come 2027 inshallah infact am really disappointed... Fg think all our business man and woman care about our well being you close our borders and increase our suffering ..... infact I regret voting for you as president of this country . President bola Ahmed tinubu am very disappointed in you sir.... Despite all the love I have for you since you come to power my life is becoming worse than ever before..... Please sir Mr president open all our land borders let everything enter our country .... There is no farmers in a farm again due to the issue of insecurities .... All our business man and woman are callous ..... Please and please Mr president open our land borders this hardship is unpredictable for me and my family all your policy are affected my business and my life entirely

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Azzik: 10:12am On Feb 03
iwaeda:

https://dailytrust.com/nigerians-decry-rising-cost-of-living/
Where are the it will favor me and my family crew
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by OfoIgbo: 10:13am On Feb 03
Yorubas are now in charge of the Nigerian economy and they are showing us how it is done.

Thank God APC miscreants are also suffering it

EMILOKAN

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Bornboy4: 10:14am On Feb 03
Nigeria go better.
No dull moment.
You cannot eat an egg with breaking its shell first. smiley
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by gratiaeo(m): 10:15am On Feb 03
My problem is seeing people still supporting this calamity of government
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Cj4charles(m): 10:17am On Feb 03
TINUBU must go!!! Let's stop all this online ranting and match out to the Government directly. Because all these internet noise is trash without actions
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by mipeesoft(m): 10:18am On Feb 03
Why complaining when they are getting what they ordered for during the last general elections grin grin
ShangTsung000:
IYOO...

The hunger in me doesn't even allow me to think straight again. Whoever that is responsible for this massive national starvation should be stoned with his entire family.

ONYE ANWULU!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by bluefilm: 10:18am On Feb 03
Elections have consequences.

But as long as we Rønuites are not among those suffering, let them keep wailing

We don't care

We are standing gidigba on his manhood mandate
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Godfullsam(m): 10:19am On Feb 03
Dbegining:

Look at this big fool!!!

We are talking about governance, you're talking about loosing elections.

And you're a bigger fool to even think that any two people will have the same performance in the same position.

A very big fool. If you went to school, go and collect your school fees back. Cause seems like that APC WhatsApp platform of yours just drains out your brain everyday. Fools

"What would he have done differently" ONKR ONSR ONJR

You must be sick and stupid to even think I supported APC.

APC kill you there. Senseless bigots. Your problem is beyond what your current druggie president or useless pity obi can solve.

Direct your anger to the right channel and stop being stupid.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by RepoMan007: 10:20am On Feb 03
The cause of this whole unending cycle of inflation, put in simple form, is idleness.

Idleness inspired by free oil money, by shortcuts, by weak judiciary system, by selfish leadership.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Ozommadu: 10:20am On Feb 03
BoldBrainz:
E bi npa wa oo😂!

E don touch you grin

Tinubu till 2090
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:20am On Feb 03
Lagosians dat voted LP 4 presidency but turned their backs revoted in emilokan/APC in Lagos guber, how ee dey be 4 una bodi now?

Sorry to say, una no wise at all!

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by tollyboy5(m): 10:20am On Feb 03
Ezewuzie01:
Nigerians are resilient people. They are as tough and hard as a nut and are ever ready to adjust. That's why Enugu was listed among the world's most resilient cities, because even though it is difficult to find water in the town, it keeps growing.
Omo people in Lagos don't use to know water scarce until they leave Lagos.
I learnt that from ogun state. So I'm not surprised now.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by franchasofficia: 10:21am On Feb 03
Honestly Yoruba elders, youths and politicians ought to call a townhall meeting to beg their criminal son Bola Tinubu to throw in the towel and allow another person to try and see if things can be savaged out of the wreckage Tinubu has made of Nigeria before things gets totally bad oh.

Yoruba Ronu oh, Yoruba ire oh shocked

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by boldtruthalways: 10:21am On Feb 03
Are you guys done teaching Peter Obi a lesson? This is just the beginning. When we warned you guys that having a good leader benefits all despite any part of the country you come from but you guys never listened.
This is paradise oooo, prepare for the worse, it will hit the country hard because success can never be achieved through fraudulent election.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by RepoMan007: 10:22am On Feb 03
VeeVeeMyLuv:

People can't move about on air, land and water again due to the very high prohibitive cost of transportation. When you don't move about, you can't be productive.

Hence the reason for low productivity.
Oga, if it is melon you can peel, stay one place and peel it. Productivity has little relationship with movement.

Industrial estates and clusters help overcome the need for stressful movement.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by JASBROS(m): 10:22am On Feb 03
Jflex07:
Unfortunately, it will keep getting worse.. Nigeria is gone, now ,survive if you can.Yoruba, Igbo, Fulani, Hausa and all the tribes they feel am... E dey sweet me say na everybody dey suffer am...On your mandate urchins wail grin grin grin
Things will change for good...Nigeria will rise again. What you see is what you get...
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:23am On Feb 03
Ozommadu:

E don touch you grin

Tinubu till 2090
it's tinubu till 2234 pls!

Somebody must be taught a lesson!

grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:26am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:
Oga, if it is melon you can peel, stay one place and peel it. Productivity has little relationship with movement.

ur statement does not add up!

Wen there's movement, there's liquidity in free flow of business opportunities!

be like u skip marketing & business studies classes 4 secondary.

cool
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by bionixs: 10:28am On Feb 03
But it is not for everyone na . The price hike is just for the ibos na.

Meanwhile , Peter Obi is now trekking and cannot afford transport fare from Oshodi to Ikorodu. I saw him begging for T.fare at Oshodi yesterday evening

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by Agboriotejoye(m): 10:29am On Feb 03
MichaelSokoto:
Lagosians dat voted LP 4 presidency but turned their backs revoted in emilokan/APC in Lagos guber, how ee dey be 4 una bodi now?

Sorry to say, una no wise at all!

I think you are not really wise.

You guys must sha find a way to bring in elections into issues

What is the relationship between not voting LP for gubernatorial and Tinubu's poor performance?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:29am On Feb 03
RepoMan007:

Can you recall how the economies of many countries of the world including Nigerian economy turned to negative (as in minus) due to the COVID 19 pandemic LOCKDOWN? inspite of remote work that were springing up everywhere then?
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by annyz: 10:30am On Feb 03
Hope it not affecting anyone that voted this government into power.

They should go to the market with their party membership card to receive discount from every item.

They should drive to fuel station and get petrol at discounted price.

The master strategist is cooling off in France.

Anybody who voted this people into power should not complain of any hardship as we are all in it together.

Most humans never learn from their mistakes.
Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by MichaelSokoto(m): 10:30am On Feb 03
Bornboy4:
Nigeria go better.
No dull moment.
You cannot eat an egg with breaking its shell first. smiley
better exactly wit who in charge?

Re: Nigerians Decry Rising Cost Of Living by bionixs: 10:30am On Feb 03
NzogbuNzogbu:
Buhari no worst like this, as a southerner I dey shame to talk politics with a northerner now

Tinubu really drop the bar, shame no suppose allow a yoruba man open mouth dey talk politics on nairaland

Chai see una best
Dem get shame before?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Nigeria ‘Accidentally’ Discovered 206trn Cubic Feet Gas Reserve – Sylva / Fani-kayode Celebrates Girlfriend's Birthday In A Special Way (photo) / Oshiomhole & Iara Celebrate Obaseki's Victory (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.