Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,299 members, 7,881,101 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:27 PM

Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour (310 Views)

President Tinubu Congratulates Reno Omokri On 50th Birthday / Tinubu Congratulates Atiku, Welcomes Former VP To Presidential Contest / President Buhari Receives Liberia’s Highest National Honour (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by peekspot(m): 11:14am On Feb 02

President Bola Tinubu has congratulated Aliko Dangote, chairman of the Dangote group, on the conferment of the national order of the lion by President Macky Sall of Senegal.

National order of the lion is the highest order of Senegal instituted to recognise civilians and military leaders for distinguished contributions.

In a statement on Thursday, Ajuri Ngelale, the presidential spokesperson, said the award would be bestowed on Dangote on February 2.

“President Tinubu applauds the industrialist for his enterprise and ingenuity, creating jobs and opportunities for many in Nigeria and across West Africa, as well as contributing to their economies, which the award further affirms,” the statement reads.

“The President commends Mr. Dangote and wishes him the very best in his endeavours.”

In 2011, former President Goodluck Jonathan awarded Dangote Nigeria’s second-highest honour of the Grand Commander of the Order of the Niger (GCON).

Dangote was recently displaced by Johann Rupert, a South African business mogul, as the Africa wealthiest person.

https://www.thecable.ng/tinubu-congratulates-dangote-as-senegal-confers-him-with-highest-national-honour/amp
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by solmusdesigns: 12:20pm On Feb 02
Everyone wants Dangote oil and gas

No more shipping from UK
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by Savedday2: 12:24pm On Feb 02
Dangote is evil to Nigeria existence.

I dislike him with passion. I feel he is destroying my country with his greed.

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:32pm On Feb 02
cheesy

Expect those guys to come here and slander Dangote...It still pains them to this day that despite their phantom/nonexistent Business sense, the top 3 biggers business men in Nigeria doesnt share a common ethnic origin with them. Well, maybe the top 7 even

U dey industrous, we no dey see your name for anywhere and ABOKI wey no sabi anything dey top 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by EmperorCaesar(m): 1:44pm On Feb 02
Savedday2:
Dangote is evil to Nigeria existence.

I dislike him with passion. I feel he is destroying my country with his greed.

cheesy

How can u dislike a successful man with passion....I know the shape of your head and i also know where u come from cheesy cheesy cheesy
Most of u guys just know how to hate wrongly

Why cant u copy his business model and thrive on it...The earlier u understand that its all about U and not the masses, the better for u
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by Melagros(m): 3:29pm On Feb 02
COMRADES, please is tinubu back from France?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by Paraman: 4:23pm On Feb 02
Where are the people who claimed there is an issue between the president of Nigeria and the richest black man in the world?
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by festacman(m): 4:58pm On Feb 02
Well...
Re: Tinubu Congratulates Dangote As Senegal Confers Him With Highest National Honour by HarryGleb: 5:08pm On Feb 02
EmperorCaesar:
cheesy

Expect those guys to come here and slander Dangote...It still pains them to this day that despite their phantom/nonexistent Business sense, the top 3 biggers business men in Nigeria doesnt share a common ethnic origin with them. Well, maybe the top 7 even

U dey industrous, we no dey see your name for anywhere and ABOKI wey no sabi anything dey top 2 cheesy cheesy cheesy
Typing on empty stomach. Which position your father occupies? 2nd abi?

1 Like 2 Shares

(1) (Reply)

Ward Delegate Election: Edo PDP Says Results From Etsako Central Canceled Over / #tinubu Resign# / Why Igbos Want Peter Obi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.