Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,179,019 members, 7,906,812 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 04:24 PM

If You See These Eggs In Your Garden, Be Cautious! - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / If You See These Eggs In Your Garden, Be Cautious! (339 Views)

OMG! I Just Found These Python Eggs In My Garden Now / This Is The Snake Killing My Chickens & Tampering With Their Eggs In My Poultry / How To Sell Thousands Of Chickens And Eggs In 14days Even If You're A Newbie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

If You See These Eggs In Your Garden, Be Cautious! by Ejuwaben: 12:49pm On Feb 02
Gardening is a source of joy for many, but what happens when you stumble upon mysterious eggs nestled among your plants? This article delves into the potential risks and precautions associated with encountering unknown eggs in your garden. The time of egg laying varies with the seasons for many animal species that employ this method of reproduction.

1. Identifying and Observation

If you don’t give your chickens, ducks, or turkeys a decent coop, they won’t be able to produce eggs. Because of this, you should anticipate encountering eggs as you go about your yard.

It’s important to exercise caution around these eggs because reptiles can lay them, too. Reptiles include lizards, snakes, and other similar creatures. Typically, snakes will find a cool, shady spot away from human and animal traffic to deposit their eggs. There are significant differences between chicken eggs and the eggs of other wild animals, therefore it’s important to identify the species of the eggs you’ve discovered. Eggs laid by chickens come in a wide range of brown tones and occasionally even white, but their shape is consistently oval and their shells are always rather sturdy.

2. Precautionary Measures
READ MORE...
https://naijacurrent.com/if-you-see-these-eggs-in-your-garden-be-cautious/

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Cost Of Peacock / Fish Skinning Machine Video / KOKOMAX Agriculture Consulting.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.