Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,728 members, 7,875,825 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 10:23 PM

Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour (24706 Views)

One Injured As IG Adamu’s Orderly Misfires AK-47 Rifle In Abuja Beer Parlour / 2 Men Killed, 2 Ladies Injured As Gunmen Open Fire At Beer Parlour In Rivers / 2 Dreaded Cultists Apprehended Over Victim’s Murder In Bayelsa. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by Bovis(m): 2:50pm On Feb 03
malcom1X:
First of all they said it was Fulani herdsmen. Now they're telling us that the Fulani herdsmen went to beer parlour to drink before carrying out their activities.

That they were discussing how they will kill the oba in the pub until the bar lady overheard them

😄😄😄

It's either the killer is dumb, or I am dumb for believing this news.
You’re not dumb neither are the killers/kidnappers. The fact is that 99% of this atrocities are committed by unknown gunmen (military personnel/Ipob/yahoo boys/family and friends of victims) disguising as herdsmen

1 Like

Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by Exceed15: 4:34pm On Feb 03
kingthreat:

The man has lived 66 years of his life.
He can still be killed while kidnapped. He made his choices in difficult times. May his soul find rest. As for the murderers, the time has come for them to be destroyed in droves.

My brother no matter the age don't fight an armed person when you don't have anything to defend yourself.
Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by kingthreat(m): 5:33pm On Feb 03
Exceed15:

My brother no matter the age don't fight an armed person when you don't have anything to defend yourself.

He didnt fight. He simply refused to follow their orders.
Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by malcom1X: 7:21pm On Feb 03
Bovis:

You’re not dumb neither are the killers/kidnappers. The fact is that 99% of this atrocities are committed by unknown gunmen (military personnel/Ipob/yahoo boys/family and friends of victims) disguising as herdsmen

Military personnel I guess, because I saw the military there, they weren't looking for the killers there were just there to take the dead bodies
Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by Charly68: 9:14pm On Feb 03
And primate Olabayo had warned that this type of development will start that criminals will be going after kings and the rich in our society . It has started already .. let the elites rise up and do the needful to arrest this ugly crime trend in the land .
Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by PHAYOL81: 9:55pm On Feb 03
I pray the perpetrators get caught and made to face the full wrath of the law. But in all honesty, the YORUBA traditional heritage seems to be getting weaker FOR IN THOSE GRAND DAYS, A BALOGUN/ASIPA or others would've simply command the bastards out to the public apprehension with EEDI and easily subject them to whatever punishment due them. How I wish people of such importance still exist now to redeem our societies.

GOD SAVES YORUBALAND
Re: Killers Planned Kwara Oba’s Murder In Beer Parlour by MSGAMBLE9: 1:59am On Feb 04
Nice2023:
Fulani wey police dey fear,na him una go dey report to.

What is the essence of community when strangers come in to seize ur community lands.

They have earlier killed your progressive community women leader and u guys kept quiet.

Kai...I can see why u guys lost Ilorin to the Fulani minority. Even till date Fulanis are minority in Kwara state yet they control everything in that state in their minority.

By estimate,the Fulani in Nigeria aren't up to 6million and I don't know why a whole village with a fearless King could descend to that level such that,your cattle are rustled and almost killed the man who tended the cattle.

The whole scenario is a justification that u guys are too afraid of Fulani.

This can't happen in one particular region of this country.

Never!
You guys will just be yarning nonsense after taking in your Nkpuru-miri.... Please can you explain how the so-called Minority Fulani control everything in Kwara state with fact and figure?

I can bet it, your ass has never been to Ilorin and you don't know how the city is been runned not to talk of the State as a whole.

Please name the "particular region' with your dry chest... I hope it's not the sit-at-home every Monday region.

Yeyenatu!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How God Rescued My Younger Sister From Ritualists / 27 Abducted Students Of Kaduna College Of Forestry Regain Freedom / Mother Of Kolade Johnson, Killed By SARS Thank Nigerians For Their Help &support

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.