Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,619 members, 7,941,383 topics. Date: Friday, 06 September 2024 at 05:14 AM

How to develop software - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / How to develop software (939 Views)

I Want To Develop A Software In Java To Calculate CGPA / I Want To Develop Mobile Applications / What Does It Take To Develop An Ecommerce Site Like Ebay & Amazon (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How to develop software by DamiJ1: 7:41pm On Nov 08, 2011
Pls am in want to know how to buil;d a soft ware of my own any that knows how should teach how to do it and i believe that i will surely get it down in this site
Re: How to develop software by Fayimora(m): 9:38pm On Nov 08, 2011
Errr thats vague. What language do you program best in?
Re: How to develop software by naijaswag1: 10:19pm On Nov 08, 2011
I bet you know what a software means,lets say you know,coming to what you asked,softwares are programmed with programming langauge,so you need to learn one in other to develop a software.there are over 100 available to choose from,wikipedia and google should help you a lot.
Re: How to develop software by talk2hb1(m): 11:44pm On Nov 08, 2011
To develope a software you need to understand two things first what will your software do?, and secondly how are you going to achieve it?
The most important of all you should know that computers dont speak English nor fulfude or yoruba but 1 and 0. luckily for you there are series of high level language that stand between us and computer that makes life easier for us, these languages are C, C++,C#, Java

(1) (Reply)

[help Request] "PHP Code" To Make Contents Of One Listbox Based Another / Isnt There Any Ruby Programmer In The House?! / Suggesting A Dislike Feature For Nairaland: What's Your Take?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.