Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,895 members, 7,918,913 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 05:27 PM

Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? (957 Views)

Ladies Breastfeeding Baby In Public. Right Or Wrong? / Disgrace! Husband & Wife Fight In Public, Exchange Blows. Wife Wins? (Pix Video) / Alot Of People Especially Males Lose Self Awareness When Eating. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by fineboynl(m): 3:50pm On Feb 03
I think it's a situation where someone lost consciousness and or are not conscious of themselves when eating in public.

The sight can be disgusting without table manners, the only thing in their brain at that moment it's the food. Until you touch them to with signal or call to them about it before they regain consciousness to the surrounding and try to behave themselves a bit.

Is it a mental weakness or they are just carried away when eating and sometimes forget they are in public.
Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Sirmwill: 4:04pm On Feb 03
"The papa of anyone watching them did not buy the food for them

If they feel irritated, they should get the f uck out"... This is probably what goes on in their minds πŸ₯²

Me, I find it really difficult to eat outside

I remember one Wedding occasion I attended with my Aunt and my cousins, I was the only guy on another table with every other persons around me being girls

I barely ate two spoons of rice 😞... I was just imagining myself eating the big meats.
And the girls were eating freely while gisting and dancing slightly to the music being played

That day was soooooo annoying 😩

5 Likes

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by EreluRoz: 4:21pm On Feb 03
I can't even eat publicly, some people will not even send . They'll eat as if they are in the comfort of their homes.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 4:26pm On Feb 03
Is that all?

Wait till you see some fellow eating a bowl of semo while walking on street

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by LoveLeadsLand(m): 4:58pm On Feb 03
You may think a particular behavior is infra dig while another thinks it's commendable. Tolerance is key.
Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Angrigowt: 5:45pm On Feb 03
Ode.on top local food.local breed forming international. See the idiot that said he was feeling shy amidst other women at a party. Ode. U go use your money.still dey form. Apako.

4 Likes

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Caramia2020(m): 6:27pm On Feb 03
It's not a big deal for me, I buy food whenever I'm hungry n I have specific places not just anywhere n if u have good table manners, u ought not to worry yourself.

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by mariahAngel(f): 7:06pm On Feb 03
Sirmwill:
"The papa of anyone watching them did not buy the food for them

If they feel irritated, they should get the f uck out"... This is probably what goes on in their minds πŸ₯²

Me, I find it really difficult to eat outside

I remember one Wedding occasion I attended with my Aunt and my cousins, I was the only guy on another table with every other persons around me being girls

I barely ate two spoons of rice 😞... I was just imagining myself eating the big meats.
And the girls were eating freely while gisting and dancing slightly to the music being played

That day was soooooo annoying 😩

What did think of them as they ate freely and enjoyed themselves?

EreluRoz:
I can't even eat publicly, some people will not even send . They'll eat as if they are in the comfort of their homes.

Most of you on nairaland are either formers or downright weird. undecided

Have you never been to outdoor parties, picnics or the likes?

3 Likes

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by EreluRoz: 7:27pm On Feb 03
mariahAngel:

What did think of them as they ate freely and enjoyed themselves?

Most of you on nairaland are either formers or downright weird. undecided

Have you never been to outdoor parties, picnics or the likes?
I can't eat while in a public gathering. Get me a quiet place to devour

1 Like

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Biglittlelois(f): 7:45pm On Feb 03
Lol

When I'm eating outside I do not care about the next person, I enjoy myself to the fullest, when eating meat or chicken, I use my hands and wash them thereafter.

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Lonestar124: 9:00pm On Feb 03
I can eat outside oo, but you see that way of telling people in an event to stand on their feet and go for their choice of delicacy where the food server are standing waiting to serve you is what I can not do, you go just carry food for hand like almajri dey go back to your seat..

I don't even know who introduced that?

2 Likes

Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Angrigowt: 11:06pm On Feb 04
Automanual. Hw far with your lemonade DC
Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by brain54(m): 11:27am On Feb 05
Na you buy food for them...?

You can't eat food outside... Then leave/allow those that can eat food outside.

How does that tear anybody's pant?

But if you go eatery you go eat?
Re: Why Some People Are Not Conscious When Eating In Public? by Goodnewsforlife: 12:59pm On Feb 05
One annoying thing I notice when I eat outside is that some people eat in a very irritating way especially swallow, they will take big swallow for hand n start rolling it on their palm

Making all their palm dirty, as if that’s not enough they will b eating as if d food is running away

Na u buy food with your money n nobody dey pursue u, y carry big mosels sote u go get problem swallowing it

Your eye go come shoot out cos u wan swallow food

The way this man is eating here, I so much detest it. Na y I no dey look up when I go chop for outside cos of people like this

(1) (Reply)

Watch Before Your Employ That Househelp / If Your Parent Is A Criminal. . . : . . / Our So-called Leaders And A Bouquet Of Flowers!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.