Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,237 members, 7,887,659 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 12:02 PM

Liz Benson Versus Genevive - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Liz Benson Versus Genevive (2891 Views)

Liz Benson Looks Ageless And Graceful In New Photos / Liz Benson's Wedding Photos / Patience Ozokwor vs. Liz Benson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Liz Benson Versus Genevive by suze(f): 11:01am On Sep 18, 2007
Both of them are screen goddesses,Liz Benson was the screen diva during her own era. But now its genevive. BUt tell me, who is your favourite(Liz Benson or Genevive)

In terms of Beauty?
In terms of acting?
In terms of popularity?
In terms of style and fashion?

For me in terms of beauty, Igive it to Genevive
In terms of acting I give it to Liz
In terms of popularity, I give it to Genevive
In terms of style and fashion , I give it to Liz.

What do you guys think?
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by ritchboi: 11:14am On Sep 18, 2007
al these una 'versus' thread don taya man o!ah-ahn,NA FIGHT?Haba
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by suze(f): 11:25am On Sep 18, 2007
No be fight, na simple comparism
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by antis: 5:32pm On Sep 18, 2007
in terms of everything, i giv it to Liz Benson
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by Nobella(f): 8:38pm On Sep 18, 2007
Geez! why dont you guys leave these celebs already? Comparing Liz with Genny is like comparing Celine Dione with Beyonce. They are both great but coming from different times both their beauty and acting skills differ however they are both great. Now will you just let these people be? Please? grin
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by busygirl(f): 10:40pm On Sep 18, 2007
Lizzy all the way cheesy
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by trendy(f): 8:38am On Sep 19, 2007
this comparison is not meant to be at all
this is two different classy women from different class
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by sweeti14(f): 9:17am On Sep 19, 2007
@ trendy exactly oh.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by suze(f): 9:26am On Sep 19, 2007
Why cant they be compared?They are both good , the more reason they should be compared. Its a comparism like "Liz Beson versus Lilian Bach" or Liz Benson versus Nkiru sylvanus" that there's no use because its very obvious who is better.

What I can say is that Genevive is the liz benson of today.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by Kabibi(f): 12:33pm On Sep 19, 2007
Both are beautiful, though Genevive is more, possibly cos she's younger
Both are great actresses -
Both are stylish Liz more, probably from practice with age
Gene is more popular today cos she is here and now
compared to Liz's yester years.

undecided Frankly they are two great women one always feels
gratified to watch on screen - indeed they do the continent proud.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by stello(f): 3:59pm On Sep 19, 2007
its lizzy all the way
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by mariejane(f): 7:00pm On Sep 19, 2007
this is really ridiculous,how can anyone compare these two women?is it cos u want to create a thread of your own? i find this really embarassing
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by trendy(f): 3:37pm On Sep 20, 2007
suze:

Why can't they be compared?They are both good , the more reason they should be compared. Its a comparism like "Liz Beson versus Lilian Bach" or Liz Benson versus Nkiru sylvanus" that there's no use because its very obvious who is better.

What I can say is that Genevive is the liz benson of today.

you see what i mean, even you could not give it to any of them!
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by chanty: 2:21pm On Oct 10, 2007
2day genevieve is dat lizbenson b4.
so both are beautiful only dat liz is no longer acting like b4.as u can see now genny is leading in naija actress.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by yongbabe(f): 5:09pm On Oct 10, 2007
chanty:

2day genevieve is that lizbenson before.
so both are beautiful only that liz is no longer acting like before.as u can see now genny is leading in naija actress.

YES ooooooooooo
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by ifyalways(f): 6:07pm On Oct 10, 2007
Both are pretty women.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by ojoagefu(f): 10:37am On Oct 11, 2007
Nobella:

Geez! why don't you guys leave these celebs already? Comparing Liz with Genny is like comparing Celine Dione with Beyonce. They are both great but coming from different times both their beauty and acting skills differ however they are both great. Now will you just let these people be? Please? grin

Nobella i dey feel you jare .comparing the two is like comparing joke silver and Nkiru silvanus,haba you guys should leave this people alone.them dey their house dey rest and una keep us here dey rack our brains.coming from different angles,they are both good in their own ways.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by mip(f): 11:19pm On Oct 12, 2007
was that a mistake a something, how on earth could u compare Lizzy and Genevive in evry way liz is better than genny. lizzy is the best anytime
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by cutiepie18(f): 2:17am On Oct 14, 2007
why in the world do pplz like comparing and contrasting pplz, they are both very good at what they are doing, liz is an icon, she is a legend, she is just too good, so is genny, letz stop comparing ppls, pls itz getting so freaking irritating, jeez
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by 9ja4eva: 11:02pm On Oct 14, 2007
Dts an insult,
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by mailmalc(m): 4:47am On Oct 15, 2007
Lizzy by far. u need to see her ; "Epitome Of Beauty"
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by giorgie(m): 3:52am On Oct 17, 2007
Personally, i honestly dont see genevieve as a traffic-stopper.
it amazes me the way pple over-rate her. She is just a "next door girl" to me. I think people mistake stardom for beauty - because the TV and other media houses force these people on us , and we get to see them, and them alone on our screens everyday, we tend to unconsciously, start to adore them. am sure if genevieve was just living in your neighbourhood, u wouldnt look her way twice!
There are obviously so many girls, i ve come across, in Nigeria, and outside, whe will get you doing the 360 degrees turn arround - Liz benson is one of them, even at her old age, i still cant help admiring her. For a girl to be beautiful , her face and body has got to have features that stands her out from a multitude of crowds!
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by busygirl(f): 12:41pm On Oct 17, 2007
[/quote][quote author=giorgie link=topic=79901.msg1590685#msg1590685 date=1192589556]
Personally, i honestly don't see genevieve as a traffic-stopper.
it amazes me the way people over-rate her. She is just a "next door girl" to me. I think people mistake stardom for beauty - because the TV and other media houses force these people on us , and we get to see them, and them alone on our screens everyday, we tend to unconsciously, start to adore them. am sure if genevieve was just living in your neighbourhood, u wouldnt look her way twice!
There are obviously so many girls, i ve come across, in Nigeria, and outside, whe will get you doing the 360 degrees turn arround - Liz benson is one of them, even at her old age, i still can't help admiring her. For a girl to be beautiful , her face and body has got to have features that stands her out from a multitude of crowds!

YEAH RIGHT!!!!!
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by almondjoy(f): 1:37pm On Oct 20, 2007
Liz Benson-----------------Age over youth---like fine wine! cool
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by desgiezd(m): 5:20pm On Oct 23, 2007
Cant someone post Lizy's pics here for us to admire again!
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by djcrooky(m): 6:36pm On Oct 23, 2007
beauty should be genny
acting lizzy
stly and fashion genny
but pls do not post a thread like this again ok
i hope i have made my self clear because they are incompareable genny is still a young girls with ravishing beauty while liz on the other hand is older
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by awa(m): 6:06pm On Oct 24, 2007
Is Lizzy Benson all the way. I love everything about her. I will be the happiest man the day I will see her face to face. She is like a mother to me. I love you Lizzy Benson.
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by 9ja4eva: 5:18am On Oct 25, 2007
Liz is classy
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by akanbios(m): 9:56am On Oct 25, 2007
as for me liz is stiil da bomb.take or leave it. she is cute, sexy nd all u can say abt a god woman shocked
Re: Liz Benson Versus Genevive by 9ja4eva: 7:40am On Oct 28, 2007
Liz is da bomb i repeat

(1) (Reply)

Koko Mansion Season 2 To Hold This Year / Former Notorious Criminal Shina Rambo Now A Pastor.chei! / Woman Sleeps With Her Son, Now Pregnant For Him

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.