Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,410 members, 7,929,289 topics. Date: Friday, 23 August 2024 at 12:14 PM

As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! (191 Views)

Pls How Do I Know If My NIN Has Been Activated / Make Good Money With Craked Accts. Nice Side Hustle / The Secret Revealed: 1 NGN Can Equate 1 USD If Nigerian Government Can Do This. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 1:03am On Feb 04
Ok.... President Bola Ahmed Tinubu is trying. He definitely didn't have an idea what he supported for eight damn years would be unto his own Govt. Be careful what you support, as you might actually be supporting your own calamity!

Now, as Cardoso seeks to grab your USD or make you remove it from the safe confines of a bank, we can help you keep your assets via a SPV Shell account.

Kindly send us an inquiry.
Re: As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 7:57am On Feb 04
If you need your assets protected..... Bigkoko is your best plug.

All clients are treated with 100% confidentiality
Re: As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 8:02am On Feb 04
Where ever you want your assets kept.... East Africa, Cayman islands, Dubai, Swiss, Estonia BVI, we can facilitate and get it done for you anonymously...... 100% Confidentiality. Your presence is not needed, just the bio page of your passport and a pack of instructions that suits you!

With partnerships and agreements with Fund managers cut across the world, Bigkoko is your best plug!
Re: As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 10:02am On Feb 04
We can help you protect your assets! Full confidentiality agreement if you doubt or needs full Confidentiality as a PDEP (Politically & Diplomatically Exposed Person).
Re: As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 10:43am On Feb 05
With partnerships involving licensed Fund managers, Bigkoko has the capacity to help you secure your assets!

Shoot us a mail of inquiry to get started!

Completely confidential and convenient for you!
Re: As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 2:36pm On Feb 09
Still your on the spot business support plug in East Africa...

We're the East Africa Fixer of all your needs! Talk to us now!
Re: As Govt Come For Your USD Accts, Let Me Know If You Need A SPV Shell Account! by Bigkoko: 1:06pm On Feb 15
Let's help you safeguard your assets!

Two things we can easily do for you.

1. Help you enter the East African market without much fuss! All it takes is just the flick of a finger! With one full package, we consult, register an LLC for you, and help you with Work permit application.

2. Tele-guide you on how to enter the market and make cash on your investment. We help you design a product that would sell.

One thing you should take note off, is that we are not a fancy suit business. We actually roll up our sleeves and hit the ground running!

(1) (Reply)

The Best Way To Increase Naira Appreciation Against U.S Dollar / Join The YESCOIN PROJECT / Businesses To Start With 200k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.