Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,987 members, 7,915,882 topics. Date: Friday, 09 August 2024 at 11:49 AM

Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It (270 Views)

Dad Rejoices, Thank God And FG As Daughter Return From Ukraine / Reno Omokri: I Don't Know If Polygamy Is A Sin / Polygamy Is The Only Way Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It by Btobigman: 10:22am On Feb 04
This priest resigned to carry out his calling as a preacher and supporter of polygamy , click this link [url][/url=
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A3RIunJi6ZE]
Re: Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It by tosinhtml: 11:58am On Feb 04
It is not approved by God, just because God allows something to happen doesn't mean it was approved. Men created Polygamy & he allowed them to do whatever they wanted because we have freewill. If you want to marry more than one wife, go ahead but that's your personal decision. Don't say God approved it.

God allowed a lot of things to happen, doesn't mean he approves it.
Re: Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It by Mindlog: 2:00pm On Feb 04
"He advised men to marry their side chicks".......When some men marry their side chicks, they get another side chick because of their desire to have sexual partners outside their marriage(s).

If Polygamy is "approved" by God then it means men and women are free to be married to more than one spouse at the same time!

Many don't understand what polygamy actually means, that it has polygyny and polyandry under it! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Re: Polygamy Is Approved By God And He Has Assigned Me To Preach It by tommy589(m): 2:49pm On Feb 04
Of all the great issues bothering the world, it is polygamy/monogamy issue that God will now have time for

(1) (Reply)

Tinubu Supporters Are Attacking K1 For CANCELLING His Birthday Due To HARDSHIP. / Get QASA Energy Saving Electric Iron. Just 300 Watts. / Make Money Online 100%

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.