Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,977 members, 7,906,676 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 02:16 PM

Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. (830 Views)

"My Husband Buys Chicken From Fastfood, Eats Alone, Hides Payment Receipts" / Men, Are You Comfortable With A Spouse Who Hides Her Finances? / My Husband Wants To Know Everything About My Finances. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by Notfogotten: 12:18pm On Feb 04
A lot of men complain that their women hide their finances from them. Such women, according to the men, contributes little or nothing in the home.

Marriage is supposed to be between man and woman share everything in common including finances.
While their are women who are truthful to their husbands, there are many others who are in the majority that hides everything from their husbands. The women in this later category hardly use their husbands as their next of kin. They may have 2 or more investments that the husbands may never be aware of.

If as a man, your wife is in the category of women who believe that their money is meant for them and them alone and who are very secretive about many other things, this is what you must do.

You must start reciprocating her behavior by being secretive yourself. You must start saving as much as possible. continue to provide for your family, but make sure you aren't doing that to please your woman. For instance, pay for an accommodation you can afford. If you can afford, N700k accommodation per annum, please go for the one of N400k.

If she complains that she doesn't like the 400k apartment, make her understand that is what you can afford at the moment. Give her the option of completing the money if she has so that the family will have a better one.

The whole idea is to make sure you save as much as possible. It most unlikely that a woman who hides money from you will be there for you if you no longer have the strength to work due to old age or illness.

Be intentional about your saving and ensure you maintain it as top secret.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by talented321: 12:29pm On Feb 04
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by Lucaski: 12:41pm On Feb 04
grin
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by okoIYAyin(m): 12:46pm On Feb 04
As it should be!
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by muyico(m): 12:50pm On Feb 04
ok
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by VeryWickedMan: 12:51pm On Feb 04
Kidnap yourself and set a high ransom.
Her negotiation with the kidnappers will reveal her networth.

2 Likes

Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by Nice2023(m): 1:43pm On Feb 04
I hate women who hide their finance from their husband's.

I am not the kind of man that collect money from his wife...to be honest,i hate it when such a thing happens in a family.

Why hide ur money? no wonder many families can not amount to anything because of hide and seek attitude such as this.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by Day169: 3:35pm On Feb 04
VeryWickedMan:
Kidnap yourself and set a high ransom.
Her negotiation with the kidnappers will reveal her networth.
.. correction, her negotiation will rather reveal your 'real' networth. cheesy
Don't be surprised if she says that she doesn't negotiate with kidnappers! grin
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by VeryWickedMan: 3:43pm On Feb 04
Day169:

.. correction, her negotiation will rather reveal your 'real' networth. cheesy
Don't be surprised if she says that she doesn't negotiate with kidnappers! grin

shocked

Pocohantas dear, how much would you negotiate for me if I was kidnapped?
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by CHRISTFUCKER: 4:56pm On Feb 04
I can't marry a woman that won't give me access to her account

Better still let her be without an account and deposit all her money in mine after all I'm the break winner and the major stake holder
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by talk2hb1(m): 6:33pm On Feb 04
You better pray you will never be in a position where you will need her money for no reason.
Importantly, plenty your hustle.
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by CheedyJ(m): 10:10pm On Feb 04
Some men get this kain idea but after some few green bottles & mad s** dem go rush confess wetin dey no ask dem .

1 Like

Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by Tallesty1(m): 11:08pm On Feb 04
Notfogotten:
A lot of men complain that their women hide their finances from them. Such women, according to the men, contributes little or nothing in the home.

Marriage is supposed to be between man and woman share everything in common including finances.
While their are women who are truthful to their husbands, there are many others who are in the majority that hides everything from their husbands. The women in this later category hardly use their husbands as their next of kin. They may have 2 or more investments that the husbands may never be aware of.

If as a man, your wife is in the category of women who believe that their money is meant for them and them alone and who are very secretive about many other things, this is what you must do.

You must start reciprocating her behavior by being secretive yourself. You must start saving as much as possible. continue to provide for your family, but make sure you aren't doing that to please your woman. For instance, pay for an accommodation you can afford. If you can afford, N700k accommodation per annum, please go for the one of N400k.

If she complains that she doesn't like the 400k apartment, make her understand that is what you can afford at the moment. Give her the option of completing the money if she has so that the family will have a better one.

The whole idea is to make sure you save as much as possible. It most unlikely that a woman who hides money from you will be there for you if you no longer have the strength to work due to old age or illness.

Be intentional about your saving and ensure you maintain it as top secret.
LOL. I don't understand why she should know how much you earn, even if she is the proverbial woman. Work hard, make your money, and take good care of the wife of your youth and your kids.

How much you earn or have is not her business as long as you're living up to your responsibilities. If she works and you guys have a joint account, that's cool. What is in your personal account is not her business, at least until she becomes your soulmate.

You people can share ideas, discuss your investments and even plan it, ensure she feels it when you make profit but it ends there, total income is not her business.

Humans can be wicked and evil, and they can do and undo; they can change any minute. Trust no one easily.

Take good care of her, take very good care of her, take more good care of her but keep your finances to yourself until she..... you are a man, you should know when.

Please note that this may not apply to all couples.
Re: Strictly For Men. If Your Wife Hides Her Finances From You, Do This. by Notfogotten: 11:24pm On Feb 04
Tallesty1:
LOL. I don't understand why she should know how much you earn, even if she is the proverbial woman. Work hard, make your money, and take good care of the wife of your youth and your kids.

How much you earn or have is not her business as long as you're living up to your responsibilities. If she works and you guys have a joint account, that's cool. What is in your personal account is not her business, at least until she becomes your soulmate.

You people can share ideas, discuss your investments and even plan it, ensure she feels it when you make profit but it ends there, total income is not her business.

Humans can be wicked and evil, and they can do and undo; they can change any minute. Trust no one easily.

Take good care of her, take very good care of her, take more good care of her but keep your finances to yourself until she..... you are a man, you should know when.

Please note that this may not apply to all couples.

(1) (Reply)

Who Gets More Of Your Love? Your Father Or Mother? / Ls It Wise To Tell Your Hubby Your Secret? / You Are Not A Witch!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.