Stats: 3,168,879 members, 7,872,898 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 03:19 AM

Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs (11820 Views)

Kano: Police Intercept 820 Cartons Of Expired Drugs / 25 Containers Of Expired Rice In Tin Can Island Intercepted By Customs / Fake And Expired Drugs In Anambra Recovered By Police (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Vmoukam: 12:43pm On Feb 05
Christlike01:

Lol ! Nigeria is now for everybody,right ? So, it's no longer a "zoo" because of your desperation to continue living in Lagos,Kano ?! We thought other Nigerians were the ones begging Igbos to stay in Nigeria so that you would continue to feed us as you fools have always been claiming ?! Can't you see you idiots are the real unity beggers now ? You're begging to live in Lagos,Kano,Ibadan,PH,anywhere but in your own tiny cursed land of primitive hinterland bushpeople ! Empty braggarts from the pit of hell who can't survive without Nigeria,Ogun kee your fada !

No,Lagos and Kano are not for you igbos,we will help you to achieve your BiaFLA 'cause that's where you belong ! Nobody needs your Anambra,what does anyone want to do with a cursed land that the native themselves are running away from ?! Chinedu,be true to your own identity and where you're from;Lagos and Kano will NEVER be yours !

It's actually your fada who is crying around in the village begging to be taken to "Ragos",the promised land for all igbos! And no,we won't continue to "coexist together";I don't want to share same country with criminals and that's why work is going on underground to assist you guys in achieving your BiaFLA dream. You must have BiaFLA,it is a must ! You guys are saboteurs; you constitute the biggest threats to the security of Nigeria,you must go !

Mr "One Nigeria" go back to your village,you criminal lots are not welcome here !

Now I know I am talking to an idiot

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by Christlike01: 12:45pm On Feb 05
Vmoukam:

Now I know I am talking to an idiot

Your criminal fada is that idiot !
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by shortIGBOman: 2:41pm On Feb 05
Absuchat:

Ok the people raping your mothers in oyo and ogbomosho's bushes are your kingsmen after all

They are from the land of the rising sun

Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by AlhajiCSO: 3:47pm On Feb 05
shortIGBOman:

They are from East
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 7:34pm On Feb 05
tinktanker:
u that is already dead calling out Obi. Hate don block this fool brain n eyes. U don't see the names abi.
they are your partners in crime,if you are not a first class retard,why link Tinubu
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 7:35pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
How is Obi involved in this?
ask your people how is tinubu involved too
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by immortalcrown(m): 7:36pm On Feb 05
nyabinghi:
ask your people how is tinubu involved too
Nuisance.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 7:56pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
Nuisance.
idiot
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by immortalcrown(m): 8:02pm On Feb 05
nyabinghi:
idiot
That's what you are.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 8:07pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
That's what you are.
you are a mongoloid,a stiff necked fool
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by immortalcrown(m): 8:09pm On Feb 05
nyabinghi:
you are a mongoloid,a stiff necked fool
Exactly what you are.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 8:13pm On Feb 05
immortalcrown:
Exactly what you are.
e pain the bastard
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 8:15pm On Feb 05
AlhajiCSO:
Fergie001 mynd44 nlfpmod Seun Dominique Mukina2
Rule 2
god punish you for calling the biased mods, you can insult tinubu and Yoruba people,the igbo mods have been taking sides with their Igbo brothers
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by immortalcrown(m): 8:17pm On Feb 05
nyabinghi:
e pain the bastard
Exactly what you are.
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by tinktanker: 7:08am On Feb 20
nyabinghi:
they are your partners in crime,if you are not a first class retard,why link Tinubu
ur blind Sha. Where did u seee mention Tinubu? Common sense is far from u
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by nyabinghi(m): 7:40pm On Feb 20
tinktanker:
ur blind Sha. Where did u seee mention Tinubu? Common sense is far from u
craze dey worry you
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by inno120(m): 7:48pm On Feb 20
In a very discomforting way... I want make it know to the world about the true sorry about this... I am Mr Innocent a logistics driver...that I am only just a driver that don't know the content of what was in the cartons... Thanks to God that after the investigation I have been proven innocent.... So abeg you all always be sure before concluding.... Thanks
AmazingELixir:

https://punchng.com/lagos-police-arrest-two-with-70-cartons-of-expired-drugs/
Re: Lagos Police Arrest Two With 70 Cartons Of Expired Drugs by AdolfHitler1945(f): 8:49pm On Feb 20
FU(K

Kidnapped 3 ABU Final Year Law Students Rescued By Police / Guardian Tortures Girl For Being Molested / Transformer Vandal Caught In Ilorin, Kwara State