Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,912 members, 7,872,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 05:15 AM

Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! (1332 Views)

Tinubu Has No Known Business - Reno Omokri Reacts As EFCC Arrests Atiku’s Son-in / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Lawal Daura's Sack Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Obiedun(m): 7:41am On Feb 05
Peter obi is a scammer

2 Likes

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Bigkoko: 7:49am On Feb 05
Another jobless, 30k Asiwaju dependent werey sighted!

Enjoy your Bulablu economy and sto been a nuisance!

Obiedun:
Peter obi is a scammer
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by onez: 8:57am On Feb 05
The guy sings Tinubu's praise, collect brown envelop and zoom.
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Beautifulday: 10:37am On Feb 05
plaetton:

Well said.
I'm trying very hard to find the perfect word to describe Reno Omokri. Sycophant, political jobber, minion, political tout ?
He would have made a perfect pasta, aka pulpit love-vendor or leach grin
Oh, I forgot that he already is a pasta.
Imagine, he couldn't even stick to that , the easiest racket, I mean business, in the world.

he failed as a pastor.

1 Like

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Bigkoko: 10:38am On Feb 05
When they want to enjoy, they will remember foreign products and services, but when they want to asslick politicians, they will recommend homemade products and services.

Let Asiwaju start using Agbo Jedi Jedi because that leaking orifice might be caused by excessive sugar. Agbo fit cure am. Otherwise, he can consult Alfa, or babalawo or miracle healer Adeboye.

Wike should focus on gulping shekpe, Sapele water, ogogoro, monkey tail etc no more vintage wines costing $40k per bottle....

Reno Omokri should use Kuramo beach, Otamiri river etc.... Instead of going to Sychelles...

Reno Omokri conveniently change the egunje envelope to USD, off to Sychelles to scuba dive....Wilfully abandoning his patronize Nigerian goods services and products....the werey no see Ethiope beach for Abraka or one of those lovely paradise in Koko since he says he's Itshekiri to go scuba diving ni!

Let me help him with a business plan. He should go to his village and Develop a beach front.... invest the egunje envelope on a real business so that next year he no go look for a new politician to asslick!

Wait fess, wetin be the name of the Itshekiri village that werey come from? Abi na bastard from Urhobo or Isoko wey dey claim Itshekiri because Itshekiri guys & babes get class and swag. Just like the Kalabaris and Ibanis sub Igboid tribe!

onez:
The guy sings Tinubu's praise, collect brown envelop and zoom.

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Bigkoko: 10:40am On Feb 05
He failed in the easiest racket in the world; church business, because he chosed a wrong market, wrong audience and doesn't have the skills, patience, temperament or talent required for success!

Beautifulday:

he failed as a pastor.
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Alexis11: 11:27am On Feb 05
Bigkoko:
I wonder why our dear Werey Reno Omokri never wrote about skull mining....abi the truth hurts and he runs from it? Enjoying your Bulablu economy?

The so called "skull mining" is more prevalent in the East.
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by HIPROFILE(m): 12:03pm On Feb 05
Does Reno Omokri look like a man who can run or manage a business?

He could not even manage his marriage and home talk more of business…that guy only know how to appear and or sound intelligent but deep down he is a chaff… All foam no bear!
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by BigkokoRep: 6:42am On Apr 23
Hahahaha 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 th crazy era for crazy people!

Reno Omokri aka old shoe man! Is on the beat again!

This deal is somewhat still available!
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by drlateef: 7:41am On Apr 23
Bigkoko:
Sometimes I laugh, not because I love laughing all the time but because you need the drama coming out of Nigeria to calm down nerves....

First was Yul becoming a pasta with special anointing... The dude already have a member giving testimony online....of how she was healed of what is it again. What makes me laugh my hairless ass is that what Holy book is he using to proselyte? Holy Bible, Quran, Monk's book, Odinala or Mmauwo Holy book? Well, let's keep this for another day jare....

Back to the lastest apostle of patronize Nigerian goods.... Our own dear Werey Reno Omokri. Dude has been shouting himself hoarse. No on listens to him though, I bet he doesn't even listen to himself. What did all his foolishness online bring? Some carefully concealed brown egunje envelope from daddy Asiwaju. Yes tis is necessary because dude is broke, skillless and talentless. He has never been known to own or operated his own business. He has never contested elections even though it be councilor. But awey is agbadorian policy guide.

Yet this is the dude giving policy direction to umu Asiwaju. No wonder Yul decided to go become pasta, after all, if some Nigerians can vote Asiwaju and oga Boko Haram t become president, he too can become pasta, and some Nigerians will offer him alms, offering etc! Bruh the street is military and guys haven't to earn a sharp cut from the foolishness of other's.

Hear what Ex DSS boss said of paying money for Ransome. Dude leaned the hard way. ...

So here's the challenge. Some good obidients have offered to give $200 to any Nigerian who direct Nigerians to any small scale business Reno has own, currently own, operated and that employed Nigerians since he came off age. Let's learn his skills of keeping business afloat in daddy Asiwaju Govt. Even if na pure water making business...

At least let him also use some of the brown egunje envelope he receives to set up a business so we too go patronize am. And the last time I checked, dude was busy enjoying a vac at Sychelles and even had the pepper 🌶️ Dem audacity to post his scuba diving.

Abi no be patronize local again? Dude didn't go to Kuramo beach, nor Otamiri in Imo State or River Ethiope in Abraka, but carefully change the already pressured Naira he received from daddy Asiwaju to USD, voom to enjoy himself in Sychelles.

Make una dey try tell am to reduce his hypocrisy small.

Tankio!

So Obi did not build any schools and hospitals, and these bunch of Obingoes were telling us lies? OMG!!! Thank God we dodged a bullet. Otherwise the cretin would have been our president.
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by Anyiamaka: 7:49am On Apr 23
Seefinish:
But the guy is a " pasta" nau?
A pasta without a church

Is Odumeje not a Pastor? A more resourceful pastor sef.

Reno is just a privileged guy Jonathan helped. He was nothing before Jonathan and he has remained nothing after Jonathan.
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by aguluobi: 7:53am On Apr 23
Too many foolish souls masquerading on NL lately. Is Eemo contesting any elective position on Nigeria unlike the Pandora failure Peter Pandora Obi.

Bigkoko:
Sometimes I laugh
Make una dey try tell am to reduce his hypocrisy small.

Tankio!
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by SisterAnn(f): 7:54am On Apr 23
Rostikol:
What is Peter Obi’s business apart from collecting ‘tax’ from his brewery?
At least you know how he makes his money.

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by SisterAnn(f): 7:57am On Apr 23
Justoneweek:
What amazes me most is that all the monikers insulting him now were praising him to high heavens when he was attacking tinubu.
Where's your proof?

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by SisterAnn(f): 8:00am On Apr 23
Alexis11:
When he was insulting the Yorubas post 2015 election you praised him, when he was Atikulating with you all in 2019 you love, when he was insulting Buhari and Tinubu till mid 2022 he was a good man to you.

You suddenly realize he is a bad guy when he started attacking Obi. grin
Without Obi, nobody would be talking about Reno now. Peter Obi is his life wire.
Reno have always been a bad guy, it's only agbadorians like you that take him serious.
Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by SisterAnn(f): 8:01am On Apr 23
Brenbentondiaz:

Their grouse with him is more of the fact that the guy has been puncturing their lies (as everyone knows, ibbos can't survive without lies). Also, he praises Yorubas. And that's oppression to them.
From the way you write, one could tell you are not very smart.

1 Like

Re: Point Out Any Business Reno Omokri Has In Nigeria & Win $200 Cash! by BigkokoRep: 9:42am On May 07
Wait fess Ohhh! The baba wey sponsor this $200 for anyone who can point out any business Reno Omokri has started, nurtured and run since he started growing goatee, wants to collect his money back!

Point out any business Reno Omokri has and get $200 sharp sharp!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can Someone Link Me Up With Dokubo and Gani Adams / Is It True That You Cannot Become Anything In Nigeria Until You Travel Abroad? / Are South South Governors Acting On False Documents? Poor Naija

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.