Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,286 members, 7,887,831 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:47 PM

Nairaland/General Section Chatroom - Nairaland / General (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland/General Section Chatroom (252093 Views)

Mod Please Unban Me In The General Section. / *~Mynd44 Voted Nairaland/General Section Poster Of 2012 *~ Congratulations - / Official Nairaland/General Section Poster Of The Year 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by prasadkunala: 11:47am On Mar 11, 2013
watsup......?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by MrsChima1(f): 6:15pm On Mar 13, 2013
R231!!

I have something to share with you cos this is tripping off! I want you to keep it real with me.

My coworker has been married for 22 years with a guy that is not successful in many ways. She has gotten older and tired of the bullshit...,she decided to search for a friend. She met this guy here at work. He is an independent contractor and he provides consulting services twice a week.

Anyway...somehow they got acquainted and are "dating" and she shared to me that she will only deal with him if he furnishes cash on demand. Accordingly to her...she hasn't sold any azz (which is what the guy wants from her). She did other things but mind you she is married.

Now check this out...she supposedly do not have any feelings, don't give a Bleep about him, and she is not husband for her husband. I didn't say anything because that has nothing to do with me. So I stayed out of the bullshit...okay now I am eating my creamy chicken and rice minding my own damn business and my coworker paraded her azz in the break room crying because some chick flirted with the guy!

I tried not to laugh the shit was funny...I simply reminded her didn't you say that you didn't give a Bleep about him so why are you cryinw ug? Now several months before this guy came to our job...she wasn't interested in no foreigners especially African men. She complained about cultural differences and how African men treats women. She is entitled to her own opinions HOWEVER....why contradict yourself

This is what KILLED ME...now she told everyone that she is not going to get with any guy that doesn't have money and won't spend money on her. So one of the coworkers said...are you proud to be a ho? She blew up talking about she is not a LovePeddler and she respects herself.

I laughed so hard that I dropped my ice cream cone! Now is it me..or this ho...I mean chick tripping

1 Like

Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by r231(m): 6:22pm On Mar 13, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin

of cus she is a wh___re grin

its like selling her body for money either she sleeps with him or not......i mean come on she has been married for 22yrs so she should know better grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by ijebabe: 3:05pm On Mar 18, 2013
What is going on here?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by eberejonah(f): 7:06am On Mar 29, 2013
hello peepz smiley
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 8:02am On Mar 29, 2013
ebere jonah: hello peepz smiley
hello
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by r231(m): 5:23am On Mar 30, 2013
Chick Alert!!!!!!!!!!

ebere jonah: hello peepz smiley

Hellooooooooooo
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 5:52am On Mar 30, 2013
I hope Ebere is gonna stay with us here for some time so we can get to know one another
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Debfresh(f): 10:15am On Apr 17, 2013
wad up peeps?
please im looking for a cheap accomodation in the island.
if you are a lady and you need a room maate, please contact me, its very urgent.
pin-329361AE. Or
08075837945 crywad up peeps?
if you are a lady and you need a room maate, please contact me, its very urgent.
pin-329361AE. Or
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 18, 2013
Debfresh: wad up peeps?
pin-329361AE. Or
08075837945 crywad up peeps?
pin-329361AE. Or
Nawa oo. Dont u think it might be dangerous?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 7:30am On Apr 18, 2013
toba: Nawa oo. Dont u think it might be dangerous?
Desperate times and desperate measures..

How you dey?
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 9:50pm On May 16, 2013
I'm encountering difficulties in attaching a
new email to my Nairaland account. I opened
my account a long time ago, and right now I
no longer have access to the email I used in
opening it. I've tried changing my email with
the "edit profile" interface, but it's not
working. Hence I've not been able to send/
receive PM...
I've not complained before now cos I thought
Seun was going to create a personal message
interface within the site and there would be
no need for email, but it seems that will not
come anytime soon...
Somebody pls help!
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 9:01pm On Jun 04, 2013
Hello
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by macshaydee: 8:24am On Jun 14, 2013
Dyt: Peeps in
......pls guys am new here....i need free mb to browse on my nokia phone....and how can i get it....u guys r d bomb....kip it up......dis my no 08120231626
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by macshaydee: 3:47am On Jun 29, 2013
[quote author=Mrs..Chima]Did you see what I wrote on the Nairaland organization thread?

What do you think?

pls guys,i need free mb...i dont wana misd yeww guys again....pls help mhe
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Mynd44: 1:33pm On Jul 03, 2013
ogbu66: new mtn magic sim if u are intrested call me on 08138741071
Thief grin
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 5:40am On Jul 06, 2013
lmao @ chima's story grin

I know its old but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to know that gal is unstable and mad confused. lol do you still deal/work with her? grin

@topic:

ppl please check out and subscribe to this naija brother's page

http://www.youtube.com/1watch2playgame

he records his own playthroughs and needs as many subs as possible to get his name out there! smiley
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by 9aijahouse: 5:40pm On Jul 15, 2013
front page material
What Will You Do In This Situation? [see Pic]

https://www.nairaland.com/1360233/what-situation-see-pic#16820481
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 22, 2013
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by maromikky(m): 7:42pm On Jul 25, 2013
Xup ppl I just join nairaland n am kinda of bored
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by HumbledbYGrace(f): 12:44am On Jul 28, 2013
Okay...
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by macshaydee: 12:19am On Aug 09, 2013
r231:

call the guy my friend make he hook you up with a nice hooker from isale eko grin grin grin grin grin
.......guys,i cannot use whatsapp on moi Nokia E71..wahs realli happen.....pls help mhe
Re: Nairaland/General Section Chatroom by r231(m): 12:24am On Aug 09, 2013
macshaydee: .......guys,i cannot use whatsapp on moi Nokia E71..wahs realli happen.....pls help mhe

Na chinko you buy undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (72) (Reply)

2go Version 4.0 Download On Www.2go.im Not Www.2go.com / It's Not A Crime To Be Ugly And We Ugly Girls Need Some Love! / Download 2go On Www.2go.co.za Or Www.2go.com.ng

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.