Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,978 members, 7,873,140 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 08:37 AM

I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious (364 Views)

My Boss Wants To Date Me. What Should I Do? / Please HELP, My Boss Slashed My Salary Unjustly / I Commented 'What A Nice Picture' On My Boss' Photo And She Is Taking It Up (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by Lucian565: 5:45pm On Feb 05
I feel like calling out my boss he is dubious, and he has not paid me my December salary of almost 130k, please I want to drop his number, his name is Pelumi Akinsete, please help me to call him and pray for him, I'm sure someone here will know how dubious he can be, I got decieved by his profile on LinkedIn so decided to work with him, I lost my mom in the process because he delayed my salary, so I want you all to help me to pray for him, I want to pray for him that if he doesn't pay me, his children will all die, all he cherish he will lose, I'm really sad because this man is trying to cheat me, I'm a single mom, and my son is there, my mom who was supportive died because he doesn't wants to pay me and she needed money for medical attention... Please help me I want me to be the last person he will ever think of cheating
Re: I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by HoleDriller(m): 6:45pm On Feb 05
What was his reason for the delay?
Re: I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by Lucian565: 7:00pm On Feb 05
HoleDriller:
What was his reason for the delay?
he claimed no transaction but he didn't release money to do business, he has paid some people, he has not paid some people, you can search his name on nairaland you'll see how evil he is... I wish him terrible things, I swear I wish his children death, I wish him sorrow
Re: I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by Greatzeus(m): 8:29pm On Feb 05
Lucian565:
he claimed no transaction but he didn't release money to do business, he has paid some people, he has not paid some people, you can search his name on nairaland you'll see how evil he is... I wish him terrible things, I swear I wish his children death, I wish him sorrow
Show us any proof that you were in his employment or that you ever transacted business on his behalf and that he has ever paid you before and that he is owing you now.
Not everyone here is a kid like most nairalanders. We think before we comment on issues.
One month old account even,yea right.. undecided
Re: I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by Lucian565: 3:49pm On Feb 06
Greatzeus:

Show us any proof that you were in his employment or that you ever transacted business on his behalf and that he has ever paid you before and that he is owing you now.
Not everyone here is a kid like most nairalanders. We think before we comment on issues.
One month old account even,yea right.. undecided
you can search his name on nairaland here Pelumi Akinsete, you will see someone else has talked about him before now, I can't be uploading if you choose not to believe, my December salary has not been paid, what would I gain from tarnishing his image, but I'm talking to some NGO, but my mentor asked me to leave him to karma, he will do it to someone who will deal with him, you can search on twitter too, he is there
Re: I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by We4all: 6:16pm On Feb 07
Face him and leave his kids alone.
Re: I Feel Like Calling Out My Boss He Is Dubious by stubsamm: 10:58pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com

(1) (Reply)

Medicine 4 Poverty / Around Mark Scotland's Great-looking / Ideal Marketing!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.