Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,714 members, 7,882,430 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 04:05 AM

You Have What You Say. Part 12 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / You Have What You Say. Part 12 (64 Views)

Why You Should Beware Of The Kind Of Prayer You Say On December 31st / Preparing For Rapture, Part 12; Crisis In Heaven (god's Emergency Plan) / Preparing For Rapture, Part 12, COMPLETE HOLINESS (holiness, Part 2) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Have What You Say. Part 12 by PastorSomba(m): 9:18pm On Feb 05
YOU HAVE WHAT YOU SAY - Part 12.

Mark 11:23-24 (KJV) "For verily I say unto you, That whosoever shall say unto this mountain, Be thou removed, and be thou cast into the sea; and shall not doubt in his heart, but shall believe that those things which he saith shall come to pass; he shall have whatsoever he saith. 24 Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive them, and ye shall have them.".

12. What you confess is what you possess. Unfortunately a lot of people know confession only when it comes to confession of sins. Confession scripturally simply means what you are saying, saying what you believe or saying what God is saying. Confession precedes possession. In the spirit realm the mouth or spoken word is the hand of the spirit, to receive or reject spiritual gifts, to exercise authority or to be a victim. You have what you say also means you receive what you say. The mouth and spoken words is also the hand of the spirit to carry out all the works of the spirit or spiritual works. In Genesis 1:1-28 we see God working for six days with His mouth to create all things in the heaven and the earth.

Also in the ministry of Jesus in the Gospels, we see Him doing the works of the Father with His mouth, teaching, preaching and healing all manner of sicknesses and diseases. Matthew 9:35 (KJV) "And Jesus went about all the cities and villages, teaching in their synagogues, and preaching the gospel of the kingdom, and healing every sickness and every disease among the people.". John 6:28-29 (KJV) "Then said they unto him, What shall we do, that we might work the works of God? 29 Jesus answered and said unto them, This is the work of God, that ye believe on him whom he hath sent.".

Jesus told us the works that He did we shall also do and even greater works. How? By using His name in our mouth. John 14:12-14 (KJV) "Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that believeth on me, the works that I do shall he do also; and greater works than these shall he do; because I go unto my Father. 13 And whatsoever ye shall ask in my name, that will I do, that the Father may be glorified in the Son. 14 If ye shall ask any thing in my name, I will do it.".

Also note that the first two miracles of Jesus were done by what He said. He raised Lazarus from the dead by spoken words. He cast out devils with His mouth, stopped the raging sea waves by speaking to it, overcame the devil at His temptaction by confession of the word of God, etc. As He was working with His mouth so also people were receiving healing and miracles from Him with their mouth. The woman with the issue of blood in Mark 5 possessed her healing by her confession. The Centurion received healing for his servant by his confession, etc. Grace be with you. Ref. Numbers 13:30-32; 14:1-10,28; 1Samuel 17:26,32,36-37,44-47; Romans 10:8-13; Mark 5:25-34; John 2:1-11; 4:46-54; 5:1-5; 11:25-44; 14:12-14; Mark 4:39;11:23; James 1:5-8; Acts 2:1-47; 3:1-26; 17:6; Matthew 4:1-11; 8:5-13,16-17;

If you need healing the bible says in Matthew 8:17 that Jesus Himself took all our sicknesses and diseases. Therefore you can receive your healing now by faith in the name of Jesus. Just lay your hand on the affected area of your body and say this prayer. Father God, in the name of Jesus I believe that Jesus died for my healing. I believe He took all my sickness and diseases on the cross. If He took them, then I cannot have them. Therefore I resist and I reject every sickness in my body and I confess Jesus today as my healer and I receive my healing now. Thank you Jesus that I am healed. 1Peter 2:24; Ps 107:20.
Now begin to do what you couldn't do before because of the sickness. You are healed in Jesus name.

Heaven is real, Hell is real. Jesus is coming very soon. Judgement Day is coming. But you can become a born again child of God today. The bible says If you shall confess with your mouth the Lord Jesus, and shall believe in your heart that God has raised him from the dead, you shalt be saved. For with the heart man believes unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. Romans 10:9-10; John 1:12.

Say this prayer: Father God, have mercy on me. I come to you today in the name of Jesus. I believe in my heart that Jesus is the Son of God. I believe that He died for me. I believe that you raised Him from the dead for my salvation. I accept Jesus in my heart today and I confess Him today as my Lord and Saviour. Thank you Father that today I am saved In Jesus name.

If you prayed the prayer of Salvation, pls go to a nearby bible believing Church in your area, so you can grow in the grace of our Lord Jesus. Grace be with you.
For partnership, testimonies, prayers or questions you can reach us via Calls, WhatsApp, SMS or Telegram. To Jesus be all the glory.

(1) (Reply)

Moving From Failure To Success (1) / Wisdom To Choose The Right Companions / The Art Of A Ritual Of Gestures: Meaning, Symbolism, And Practice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.