Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,181,837 members, 7,915,402 topics. Date: Thursday, 08 August 2024 at 10:49 PM

It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better (333 Views)

Don’t Curse Nigeria. Change Bad Leaders In Next Election - President Tinubu / No Light Now For Days, Did They Curse Nigeria? / IPOB Curse Nigeria With Kai Kai As They Bury Their Member VIDEO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by adebowales: 11:09pm On Feb 05
Before you say something else, I am not part of the hungry people complaining! I still make more than a million monthly from my businesses.
My observation is that Nigeria can never get better no matter who comes into power because of many reasons.
1. Self centered Attitude from Nigerians
2. Greed
3. Govt
4. Foreign influences

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by duduade: 11:14pm On Feb 05
E go better

1 Like

Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by SyrusdeHansome(m): 11:20pm On Feb 05
Stylishly trying to shift the blame frm his incompetent president to innocent citizens. Mek una for dat side continue. As far as de earth de rotate de political nd economic marginalization go rotate to una side one day nd when e happened i hope u go still blame de citizens?

4 Likes

Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by Sirmwill: 11:20pm On Feb 05
It's Op that may never be better 🍾
Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by matify83: 11:33pm On Feb 05
A curse brought upon us by our incompetent political class and ethno-religious jingoists who have traded logic and rational reasoning for primitive sentiments.

Until we shed the toga of a rentier society which our democratic style seems to promote and festers, our slide into economic oblivion is a guaranteed prospect.
Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by Ibaaboy(m): 2:04am On Feb 06
U just highlighted the problems of Nigeria
Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by flokii: 5:18am On Feb 06
African china warned us back then.. in his words ''poor man wey steal maggi, dem go show the face for crime fighter" but the big thieves stealing billions, illegally mining our mineral resources meant to benefit the entire populace get covered up. Once money has exchanged hands, their corruption case will die.

There are bad Nigerians (majority), same way there are good Nigerians (minority).. the problem is that few good ones have decided to remain docile forgetting the fact that "cost of inaction is way too high".
Evil prevails when good men fail to act.. that's the short story about Nigeria.
Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by SpecialAdviser(m): 5:49am On Feb 06
Is this a confirmation that Nigeria is a ZOO.
As mentioned by that prophet of our time?

1 Like

Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by Abagworo(m): 6:09am On Feb 06
Number 4 is a very big factor that most are ignorant of. It is the reason Ajaokuta and all our refineries failed and also why our private refineries must not produce petrol until certain conditions are met like importing crude oil.

1 Like

Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by adebowales: 8:46am On Feb 06
Abagworo:
Number 4 is a very big factor that most are ignorant of. It is the reason Ajaokuta and all our refineries failed and also why our private refineries must not produce petrol until certain conditions are met like importing crude oil.
I swear that was the same thing I was thinking about, we all were waiting for Dangote refinery to come on board which will strengthen the naira, but with the way things are going, by importing American crude which was looted in Middle East, fuel may continue to rise and which will make naira more worst
Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by adebowales: 8:50am On Feb 06
Sirmwill:
It's Op that may never be better 🍾
individually! You just have to do well for yourself, Nigeria may never get better
Re: It’s A Curse! Nigeria Can Never Be Better by adebowales: 8:52am On Feb 06
Abagworo:
nigeria should change its Allie’s like America if it truly wants its growth. American policies is to see you Africa less developed. The moment Nigeria can form alliance with Russia. I believe things will get better than this. This country is bleeped

(1) (Reply)

New National ID Card To Be Issued Via Banks, Says FG / Peter Obi, Hypocrisy, And Lunatics - Michael Chibuzo / Obi’s Achievement As Gov Not Better Than Lagos LG Chair’s – Omokri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.