Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:51 AM

“my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why (784 Views)

‘it’s Illegal To Handcuff Seun Kuti,’ Says Kenneth Okonkwo To Lagos Police. / Leaked Audio: I Will Leave Peter Obi Alone - Reno Omokri Says, Reveals Why / 2023 Igbo Presidency : 'Umahi Has Been Vindicated' - Nwaze Says, Reveals How(px) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

“my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by lagostrendboy: 7:59am On Feb 06
“My life is in danger” – Seun Kuti says, reveals why

Contoversial afrobeat performer Seun Kuti has taken to his social media page to disclose that his life is in danger.

He accused some unidentified individuals of attempting to “destroy and kill” him for speaking the “truth.”

In a recent video message posted to his Instagram page, the controversial musician stated that he has lost count of the court cases and police invites he has gotten over the years.

He said he is fighting many secret “wars” alone. Eyes Of Lagos reports,

Seun Kuti, Nigeria musician. source: Google

Kuti said, “I will reveal it here today. They want silent me for this country. I can’t tell you how many wars I am fighting alone. I can’t tell you how many cases in court for nothing, how many police invitations left, right and centre for nothing. For just saying the truth, everybody is inviting the police on me.

“Because I am saying the truth, they are trying to destroy and kill me. They are trying to bring me down and destroy my name. It’s not easy. They have been silencing speakers of the truth since 705 BC.”

https://eyesoflagos.com/2024/02/06/my-life-is-in-danger-seun-kuti-says-reveals-why/

cc: mynd44 , Nlfpmod ,Seun

2 Shares

Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by metaluterus(f): 7:59am On Feb 06
Madh
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Cassandraloius: 8:04am On Feb 06
Na your papa be Fela? If yes you're representing him well.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Mbabula: 8:05am On Feb 06
Ahh
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Artscollection: 8:13am On Feb 06
Change dealer you no gree!!!

2 Likes

Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Ironbull: 8:14am On Feb 06
Then tell us the names of those planning to kill you or bring you down and we loud it for you but if it is about you slapping a police office publicly Mr man you really goofed and you will be a target for that stupid behaviour but any other people attacking you pls reveal their identity. Thanks.....

5 Likes

Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by JayyXXX(m): 8:16am On Feb 06
This guy is likely going back

4 Likes

Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by phosky(m): 8:26am On Feb 06
naso una talk mohbad own
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Solofresh2: 8:36am On Feb 06
Replicating fela or what
But as a public figure, you have to be diligent in your doings
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by brain54(m): 9:13am On Feb 06
This hairless guy...

You talk too much that is why!
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Ozommadu: 9:24am On Feb 06
Fela wanna be

This boy that was assaulting a police officer the other day Very reckless

Tinupoo supporters are always violent and lie a lot
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by candygist: 10:12am On Feb 06
Artscollection:
Change dealer you no gree!!!

Suffering and smiling citizens.
Understanding citizens.
When you see people trying to fight for you against bad leaders you will still be the one to insult your freedome fighters
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by Artscollection: 11:17am On Feb 06
candygist:

Suffering and smiling citizens.
Understanding citizens.
When you see people trying to fight for you against bad leaders you will still be the one to insult your freedome fighters

If you don't know what is fighting your leaders, come let me lecture you on that. Trolling people up and down and shooting stray bullets is Mostly out of personal vendetta. I have watched some of his YouTube video and i can tell you it is very far from what baba fela did.
Re: “my Life Is In Danger” – Seun Kuti Says, Reveals Why by phosky(m): 11:36am On Feb 06
Ok

(1) (Reply)

FG Sacks Eko Disco Managing Director / Funny/awesome Stuff On The News: Post Urs / Nuhu Aliu Apologizes To Co-senators

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.