Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,467 members, 7,974,906 topics. Date: Monday, 14 October 2024 at 12:49 PM

Why Do We Still Have LGBTQ+ In Nigeria? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do We Still Have LGBTQ+ In Nigeria? (177 Views)

After LGBTQ Has Succeeded, This "Terrible" Agenda Is Next / LGBTQ Is Not Demonic. Christians Should Focus On Their White Idol Called Jesus / What Do You Dislike About The LGBTQ Community? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Do We Still Have LGBTQ+ In Nigeria? by ThePawn(m): 8:48am On Feb 06
Did you choose what turns you on or did you simply find yourself attracted to it?

When I was a kid, I ran around the neighbourhood naked. The adults and older kids sometimes chuckled and asked me to put on some clothes. With time, as I matured, I understood and felt self-motivated to put on clothes. Cloths not only protected my body from stains and injuries but also did away with the awkward feeling of all eyes looking at my penis. However, I didn’t understand what it meant to be sexually attracted to someone, yet.

As teenagers, one of the core ideas that gets drummed into you (and that you get to repeat to others) is “Fornication is a sin!”. This, of course, made almost every kid super-uneasy about such matters.

However, as puberty kicked in, fear gave way to lust.

I still remember having erections so strong and long that I felt embarrassed to stand up in class when [...]

Click this ink to continue reading: https://pawns.com.ng/lgbtq-in-nigeria/ [URL = https://pawns.com.ng/lgbtq-in-nigeria/] click me [/url]

(1) (Reply)

How To Forgive Someone You Truly Love In A Relationship / Love Potion, Jazz, Spiritual Manipulation To Love / We Are Currently Recruiting Professional Tutors For The Courses Below

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.