Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,595 members, 7,941,269 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 09:55 PM

Urgent Attn2 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Urgent Attn2 (981 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Urgent Attn2 by mopegirl(f): 12:33pm On Sep 18, 2007
here is the stort, not mine, please take note of that wink wink wink

i am a girl of 22 years dating this guy of 25years, he is loving understanding and all others, and i also have this friend of mine who is 23 years of age, she is a good friend anyway, but after the introduction of Ben (my Guy) to her, sad sad sad sad her attitude changed and she started telling me that he is not the right guy for me, 'he is a cheat' she will always say,'don't trust him' and all others, but when Ben is around she behaves strangely, as if NOTICE ME or something, i am beginning to suspect her, is she in love with my guy?

All suggestions are welcomed
Re: Urgent Attn2 by sylvao2000(m): 4:19pm On Sep 18, 2007
@poster no body gree help you out,  oooooooh l am so so so sorry ok don't worry things will be better.

Any way make l just answer your question; l am very sure your friend is interested in your guy, so you better work hard to keep him or else your friend will take over him in no time,   go for more training on how to treat a man well l can give you that training in private if you care and you really want to keep your man from her ok,  ciao. grin grin grin  grin

Note::: Now you know your friend charaters you better be carefull with her and also watch what you discuse with your friend about your man,
Re: Urgent Attn2 by Eiregirl(f): 4:25pm On Sep 18, 2007
In my opinion, if she's into your man & she's acting funny when he's around, be careful. . . . . she's not a true friend.
Re: Urgent Attn2 by FactorChic(f): 5:30pm On Sep 18, 2007
whatever you do, don't leave her ALONE with ur man, hahaha we be ladies to, we know what we can do if we want something so desperately!
now u know her
Sylvao is right, Watch what u say to ur friend, especially when it comes to sex talks or something, don't tell that to ur friend, it's obvious she's out to get him, be careful, pay more attention to ur man now
Re: Urgent Attn2 by mopegirl(f): 6:34pm On Sep 18, 2007
thx, thats good
Re: Urgent Attn2 by mekoyo(m): 6:39pm On Sep 18, 2007
Your friend is interested in the guy and she is just playing on that pranks on you, She go collect from you before you know am. If you are not careful or would i say watchful. lipsrsealed
Re: Urgent Attn2 by mopegirl(f): 7:02pm On Sep 18, 2007
but can't u guys also be considerate 4 once 2 and stop looking at her side?

u guys sef, u never see run, except see and eat

u know wat i mean cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Urgent Attn2 by Eaglebabe: 5:56pm On Nov 16, 2009
MUuuuuuuuuuuuuumu,so u don't know that ur office has been taken by ur friend u want to hear it from NLDERS.Ok ur friend has taken over.

(1) (Reply)

Cruel Intentions / What If Madam Earns More Than Oga. / What Assures U Of Ur Partner's Luv

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.