Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,333 members, 7,891,487 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 01:48 PM

Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? - Autos (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? (32737 Views)

Mercedes Benz Of The 1960s, 1970s And 1980s Which Was Your Favourite? / Vehicles Registration Made Easy For Various Types Of Automobiles / Family-friendly 2006 Highlander 3 Row Seats Fear Not Automobiles (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Bornboy4: 5:13pm On Feb 06
Too much fvcking brings in over-population and over-population brings in poverty and chaos.
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by junketer(m): 5:41pm On Feb 06
I see the caravan there. Wao. Guess none remains in naija now.
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by unbiased2021: 5:53pm On Feb 06
PheelzAlmighty:
How time flies... Just imagine what some persons indulged in to acquire these cars that have become obsolete and tasteless...

But it was their taste back then, they made it, lived their dreams. What more ?
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by AskNgige2: 6:02pm On Feb 06
Racoon:
I see the Mercedes Benz concorde, 504 Salon, Renault, Fiat salon, Volkwagen Transporter Bus..................? Sedan?

When naija was working..

See clean road and accord movement
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by AskNgige2: 6:04pm On Feb 06
AntiChristian:
Ijapa Beetles no dey?

lipsrsealed

404 no de?

Till date I still see it at gwarinpa parked in one man house with other old cars

1 Like

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by BestTrades: 6:10pm On Feb 06

To check vehicle history (Vin check)of any car.

For comprehensive vehicle history report .

https://verifyithq.com/services/vehicle-history-reports/

For Retrieval Of Lost Custom Duty..

https://verifyithq.com/lost-customs-papers/

For Custom Duty Verification .. .
https://verifyithq.com/services/customs-duty-verification/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Allisgud: 6:11pm On Feb 06
No be danfo be that
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by jonsn: 6:14pm On Feb 06
There are only two cars there.

Mercedes Benz and others 😎
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Chikeluba25(m): 6:27pm On Feb 06
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by AuthorMan: 6:51pm On Feb 06
FalseProphet1:
As a WW2 Veteran, I'll say I recognize all of them. I don't like telling people that I fought in WW2 because they won't believe me.

But I've had the opportunity to travel to the past. And in one of such travels, I actually fought in WW2, I was almost shot, but a soldier saved me.

One of these days, I open a diary and talk about my voyage to the past. It's going to be fun I believe. smiley

This I have seen.

May God to your rescue grin
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Fryx: 7:03pm On Feb 06
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:15pm On Feb 06
Mcreloaded:
I see danfo
Double door

1 Like

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by esther36: 7:48pm On Feb 06
Exactly. Why is there so much competition and dissatisfaction thoughExactly. Why is there so much competition and dissatisfaction though...
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Germi9: 7:57pm On Feb 06
Benz and volks OG
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by SonofGod231: 8:14pm On Feb 06
I think it's a white 504 towing a caravan.
Volks and Benz is the future, any else is trash.
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by M7even(m): 8:18pm On Feb 06
Some cars got only one side mirror
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Emeka71(m): 8:24pm On Feb 06
Racoon:
I see the Mercedes Benz concorde, 504 Salon, Renault, Fiat salon, Volkwagen Transporter Bus..................? Sedan?
Assuming anybody is still riding any of these vehicles today?
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by uksam007: 8:28pm On Feb 06
404, 504, Benz 230, vw bus, Datsun etc
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by grandstar(m): 9:43pm On Feb 06
Golf, Mercedes and the Danfo bus
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Kingsley904: 12:39am On Feb 07
sukkot:
Looks more civilized back then . What happened to us ? We regressed
this level of organization can never be Nigeria in 50 years to come...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by NwaliE01: 12:51am On Feb 07
Maxie110:
I decency in drivers.
I see morality
I see normality

Funny as it may sound. The way we drive at home is not same in most developed countries..

They still drive decently and have all their lanes marked, unlike our country. Few roads actually have their lanes marked out.

We have a long way to go.
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Charlie2020(f): 2:17am On Feb 07
I saw Lada, Datsun, Citreon, Kombi bus etc
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by oscarlamba: 3:50am On Feb 07
sukkot:
what happened to us?? Does the pic look like Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Judd007: 4:31am On Feb 07
All I see is orderliness not like now.
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by owiko(m): 9:05am On Feb 07
Bros na Nissan Micra be the ogbonge motor wey them the use do taxi for Ibadan.
The number of strange/obsolete vehicles I don see for here, no be small. I guess they're way economical to own and maintain sha
Kenmatt:

Micra still dey Ibadan?

Wait ooh!

Na because say them say Ibadan na ancient City, na wetin make old houses, old vehicles, everything old full Ibadan
Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by gnykelly(m): 3:33pm On Feb 07
sukkot:

This is Autobahn it's I Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Automobiles Of The 1970s: Which One Can You Recognise? by Perseverance127: 4:23pm On Feb 07
This is not Nigeria.
AskNgige2:

When naija was working..

See clean road and accord movement

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Help People Buy Cars From Cotonuo At Cheaper Rate...no Hidden Charges / SOLD: DISTRESS SALE: Foreign Used 2007 Toyota AVALON @ 2.650m / Photos: 2004 Peugeot 206 ₦ 700,000 (negotiable)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.