Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,312 members, 7,943,761 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 12:30 AM

Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? (513 Views)

"RIP To My Useless Father" - Corper Victor Bills Speaks Out Finally / 'RIP To My Useless Father' - Corper Celebrates His Father's Death / 'You Are Heartless If You Upload Your Dead Friend Pics To Wish "RIP" - Lady Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by Jewessgratitud3: 4:19pm On Feb 06
So I ran out on perfume and decided to get from a shop I normally buy original quality stuff. I checked their perfume section and saw this Aventus creed and because I love their fragrance I indicated interest in this particular one and the lady told me it 13,500 and before I could talk, she quickly explained that it's of two types. That this one right here is the real deal. She said the fake is larger and doesn't have a lasting staying power.

So I planned to buy it but thought to come find out first if it's actually that price. I did a research and Saw 3500, 3k on two different sites and now I'm confused.

Please is this particular Aventus Creed up to 13,500? I really love the fragrance and it seems to last.

Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by Joxiba22: 5:46pm On Feb 06
This perfume is made by first class....it's an imitation of the original and does not last. However, among perfumes that sell for 5k and below it's superior. 2 years ago it was selling for 2,500 but due to inflation it should be up but not 13,000. It doesn't belong to categories of perfumes that sell for that amount they are quoting
Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:04pm On Feb 06
Joxiba22:
This perfume is made by first class....it's an imitation of the original and does not last. However, among perfumes that sell for 5k and below it's superior. 2 years ago it was selling for 2,500 but due to inflation it should be up but not 13,000. It doesn't belong to categories of perfumes that sell for that amount they are quoting

I said it that with the way the girl tried to convince me that there are two types and the larger one is the 5k range while the one they have is the original something was not right. meanwhile the original Aventus I saw online is 500k plus 👀.

I'm not buying it again. I'll jejely go and buy thing from ojota. At least I know what category that one is and it's not as expensive as this imitation.
Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by Saccharine: 6:05pm On Feb 06
Fake. 50 MLS Creed avenue is over 300 dollars so what manner of fakery is this? Even that packaging is fake.

2 Likes

Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by Jewessgratitud3: 6:09pm On Feb 06
Saccharine:
Fake. 50 MLS Creed avenue is over 300 dollars so what manner of fakery is this? Even that packaging is fake.

LoL.. I knew it would be immitationas no genuine designer would go for less than 250k but it's a good immiation cos it smelled like the real deal
Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by neoG(f): 1:57pm On Feb 07
Like you said the original is quite expensive. It used to be 100k before the dollar increase. I don't bother but rather go for the oil perfume form of these designers. I have done the business so I am talking out of experience. If you get the highest grade oil perfume of Creed perfume you will smell like the 300k alcohol original. The Creed oil perfume I got towards end of last year last for 2+ days on clothes. I mix it another oil perfume fragrance dey oppress people. So try and research to get a solid plug that will sell the oil perfume alternative to you. Note that original Creed oil perfume is quite expensive and I am not trying to sell or going to recommend any seller to you.
Jewessgratitud3:

LoL.. I knew it would be immitationas no genuine designer would go for less than 250k but it's a good immiation cos it smelled like the real deal

1 Like

Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by Jewessgratitud3: 3:32pm On Feb 07
neoG:
Like you said the original is quite expensive. It used to be 100k before the dollar increase. I don't bother but rather go for the oil perfume form of these designers. I have done the business so I am talking out of experience. If you get the highest grade oil perfume of Creed perfume you will smell like the 300k alcohol original. The Creed oil perfume I got towards end of last year last for 2+ days on clothes. I mix it another oil perfume fragrance dey oppress people. So try and research to get a solid plug that will sell the oil perfume alternative to you. Note that original Creed oil perfume is quite expensive and I am not trying to sell or going to recommend any seller to you.

Yeah you're right and I produce perfumes too but due to my tight schedule I hardly formulate these days.

I usually get my designer copy fragrance oil from ojota and they smell great and last long.
I just wanted to get a perfume from my area because no time to go to ojota before I now saw this creed of 13500.

Thanks.
Re: Aventus Creed 13,500. Are This Guys Trying To Rip Me Or What? by neoG(f): 4:55pm On Feb 07
Alright. Good to know you are already knowledgeable about it. You are welcome.
Jewessgratitud3:

Yeah you're right and I produce perfumes too but due to my tight schedule I hardly formulate these days.

I usually get my designer copy fragrance oil from ojota and they smell great and last long.
I just wanted to get a perfume from my area because no time to go to ojota before I now saw this creed of 13500.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Kids Who Snore Are More Likely To Misbehave / Love Balance / Advice Needed Please

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.