Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,011 members, 7,922,446 topics. Date: Friday, 16 August 2024 at 07:37 AM

Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released (9168 Views)

Oyebanji: Tinubu’s Support Responsible For Infrastructure Upgrade In Ekiti / 2 Teleprompters As Tinubu Spoke At Chatham House - Jaafar Shares Photo / Military Mulls Seeking Help From US AFRICOM To Rescue Abducted Pupils (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Totalrecovery: 10:55am On Feb 07
AngelGabbyShara:
President Tinubu on phone with me everyday till abducted pupils were released, Oyebanji tells Afenifere leaders

https://www.facebook.com/share/p/ZfQof6KdE5wGRNuM/?mibextid=oFDknk
Can you imagine
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Bahdguyishere: 12:51pm On Feb 07
prophetfire:
Successful in stealing your sick country dry and you the victim of their mind boggling crimes is calling them successful. Tueeehhhhh!!!
Everybody is a thief to you. You must be a thief yourself
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by ufuosman(m): 2:20pm On Feb 07
U no get talk
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by prophetfire: 3:49pm On Feb 07
Bahdguyishere:

Everybody is a thief to you. You must be a thief yourself
Continue to support those stealing your destiny while you wallow in poverty on nairaland
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Konquest: 3:57am On Feb 08
APCNig:
Any traditional ruler who is killed with ordinary gun or strangled to death, or killed by any means, such a ruler is not a traditional ruler, but a Yahoo Yahoo boy lying on the gods.

Anybody from such a family should never be made King again.

Nonsense without ingredients.

Even Pa Adesanya that Sergeant Rogers and his boys shot at several times, the driver said he (the driver) didn't even know that some people were shooting. The driver said that Pa Adesanya just told him to increase the speed of the car because some idiots were shooting at their forefathers. That's a Yoruba man, not miscreants calling themselves traditional rulers.

As for you Ekiti people, just continue watching and let useless herdsmen overrun your towns and villages. Na you go suffer am. Emilokan Tinubu Omo Alhaja Mogaji will not carry Juju and hunters guns to go and fight Bandits and Fulani herdsmen. He has appointed useless Soldiers as heads of the security agencies. If they cannot stop the killings, then everyone should protect himself. Useless Buhari calls himself a Major General, yet Bandits are killing his people in his home state throughout his 8 miserable years rule, what then can our City Boy Omo Alhaja Mogaji do?
What has to be done by Bola Tinubu is to initiate the decentralization of the ineffective national security network to the state and local government levels. All security worldwide is local. Period.
Re: Oyebanji: Tinubu Spoke To Me Everyday Until Abducted Pupils Were Released by Teibaba(m): 8:07am On Feb 09
it's obvious you cannot spot success when you see one. You are just like them just that you are yet to have their kind of money. pity
Bahdguyishere:

Pray you grow old like them. They are successful because they did not not waste their youthful age blaming government on Nairaland.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSS On Omojuwa's Tail As He Calls For A Revolution (Pics) / Update on developments in Anambra state-photos / House PDP Caucus Threatens Legal Action Against FG Over Twitter Ban

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.