Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,339 members, 7,897,515 topics. Date: Monday, 22 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way (268 Views)

Thug Burnt To Death While Trying To Hijack Election Materials In Akwa Ibom. Pics / Fayose Pictured At Abuja Airport On His Way To Lagos For EFCC Trial. / The Moment Wike Pushed Man Out Of His Way & Left PDP Convention Venue (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by Bullfallo(m): 8:04pm On Feb 06
When God was speaking through the church the leader Nigeria needs at that moment. So many people shows deef ear. I know when God speaks and it was loud and clear.

But tinubu hijack his way to power and know next to nothing. If he had sense he should have known that tempering with fuel subsidy will devastate the country economy: we were shouting about it and they called us names. The told us deregulation will make fuel cheaper like sim card. But when i ask them what about diesel and kerosene? They told us any body can now import fuel. How far today?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by budaatum: 8:14pm On Feb 06
Bullfallo:

The told is deregulation will make fuel cheaper like sim card.

I think anyone who believed this in the short term should have their head checked.

What deregulation might do us reduce fuel shortages eventually, though, and only if Nigeria stops importing and converts it's own crude to fuel, and if petrol sellers can sell at market price, which would be much more than current price.

Until then, expect to pay a lot more and never expect it to be as cheap as it was before government stopped partly paying to fill your tank for you.
Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by FarmPlanetNG: 8:15pm On Feb 06
We said touching subsidy was disastrous. But Nigerians where mislead just like they were in 2015. They were told it was all about people stealing the money from subsidy to make themselves rich which was not entirely true. Subsidy payments only needed strictural and organizational reforms. I went to the market today in the SW, and i must say this that a storm is coming. I have been around core SW markets and there is strong anger against Tinubu at the moment. Extremely hot anger
Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by osmosis101(m): 8:41pm On Feb 06
Emilokan.. Efokanbale,amamuwale
Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by babyfaceafrica: 8:42pm On Feb 06
You can't hijack God's plan.. Never!
Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by Bullfallo(m): 8:57pm On Feb 06
babyfaceafrica:
You can't hijack God's plan.. Never!
God work with messages and not forced. And if you don’t listen to understand the message. He will just leave you alone
Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by WhereMyLoud: 9:42pm On Feb 06
Shey Paul Adefarasin said that another Saul will rule before David.. I remember a lot of people cursed him and gave him unspeakable names. But here we are today. He actually said he didn't know what it meant but that was the message he got.. This same man during Experience 18 spoke openly against the government.. what no over overseer has done. The others are telling you Tinubu will save the economy..

I am an obidient and i can say for a fact that we were the ones who attacked the man that spoke the truth.
Re: Tinubu Is Not The Messiah Of Nigeria From God. He Hijack His Way by demmie1: 9:48pm On Feb 06
Bullfallo:
When God was speaking through the church the leader Nigeria needs at that moment. So many people shows deef ear. I know when God speaks and it was loud and clear.

But tinubu hijack his way to power and know next to nothing. If he had sense he should have known that tempering with fuel subsidy will devastate the country economy: we were shouting about it and they called us names. The told us deregulation will make fuel cheaper like sim card. But when i ask them what about diesel and kerosene? They told us any body can now import fuel. How far today?

Nigeria is not a country endorsed by God. God did not speak through any church for nigeria

(1) (Reply)

Where Are They Today??? / HARDSHIP: What If The Economy Did Not Recover? / Naira Vs Dollar | Falae Suggests Four Key Steps To Tackle The Situation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.