Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,414 members, 7,881,516 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:01 PM

Morning Digest - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Morning Digest (58 Views)

Morning Digest / Morning Digest / Prophet Emmanuel Makandiwa - The Word Digest 01 - 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Morning Digest by wasol: 7:17am On Feb 07
MORNING DIGEST!

LIFE AND TIME (Part 173)

LIFE: Living Into Future Enterprise.

TIME: Thinking Into Momentary Enterprise.

Beloveth, be very careful of that little untamed attitude.

Genesis 19:31-33
[31] And the firstborn said unto the younger, Our father is old, and there is not a man in the earth to come in unto us after the manner of all the earth:
[32] Come, let us make our father drink wine, and we will lie with him, that we may preserve seed of our father.
[33] And they made their father drink wine that night: and the firstborn went in, and lay with her father; and he perceived not when she lay down, nor when she arose.

One may say what Lot’s daughters did was not that bad since it was for posterity.

Now let us look at where Lot miss-controlled the starring of his destiny being SELF-CONTROL.

Genesis 19:17-20
[17] And it came to pass, when they had brought them forth abroad, that he said, Escape for thy life; look not behind thee, neither stay thou in all the plain; escape to the mountain, lest thou be consumed.
[18] And Lot said unto them, Oh, not so, my Lord:
[19] Behold now, thy servant hath found grace in thy sight, and thou hast magnified thy mercy, which thou hast shewed unto me in saving my life; and I cannot escape to the mountain, lest some evil take me, and I die:
[20] Behold now, this city is near to flee unto, and it is a little one: Oh, let me escape thither, (is it not a little one?) and my soul shall live.

In verse 18, you discover that Lot decided the end of his lineage by looking for short cuts.
Earlier on between Lot and Abraham, he chose the good land and ended up in Sodom.

Jehovah the Author of continuity couldn’t have given Lot the mountains if He had no plan to raise husbands for his daughters.

To be continued…

Prayer: My Supreme Holiness, please have mercy on me and help me out of every choice that has set me against your plans for my life and destiny in Jesus Christ’s name. Amen!

REMEMBER: SELF-CONTROL IS THE STARRING OF EVERY DESTINY.

Thank you for your time and God bless you greatly…

I love you...

Evang. Alfred Aghudumobel Solomon Wilfred

FOR YOUR CHEAP DATA BUNDLES, CAC, TIN, SCUML REGISTRATION, QUALITY GRAPHIC DESIGNS, FAFOR LIFE HEALTH PRODUCTS AND OTHER RELATED SERVICES, CALL/WHATSAPP: +2348020528430
#cacsolution
#alfawilsltd

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Loving God / Morning Digest / You Are Not Forgotten

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.