Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,437 members, 7,888,368 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 05:40 AM

Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) (42324 Views)

Sit-At-Home Enforcer Burnt Alive By Mob In Anambra (Graphic Photos) / Female Student Burnt Alive Over Blasphemy In Sokoto / Cultists, Hoodlums Burnt Alive In Awka, Anambra (Graphic Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by CoronaVirusPro: 2:37pm On Feb 07
Zulu11zulu:
why this gas explosion is always happen at night I think sabotag is the problem

That’s it!

Nothing else
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Olarewaju89: 2:40pm On Feb 07
muyico:
Petroleum Gas (LPG) cylinder is an essential component of our kitchen, and almost every home owns it. Available easily in the market, the LPG cylinder can be used further by refuelling, but that is not the case always. The LPG we use in our homes comes with an expiry date and many are certainly unaware of it. Using LPG cylinder post its expiry date can result in leakage that can also lead to an explosion. Once the cylinder is past the expiry date, one must stop using it. But most people have no idea how to check the expiry of the bottle. The steps to check the expiry are very simple and basic. Here is how to verify the expiry date of the LPG cylinder- The expiry of LPG Cylinder can be found on one of the metal strips that connect the body of the cylinder to top ring (handle). It is mentioned on the inner side of the strip. The strip has any of the alphabets from A to D painted on it along with a number. Decoding the expiry date is simple. The alphabet represents the month of expiry while the number indicates the year of expiry. A year is divided into four quarters - * A – January to March * B – April to June * C – July to September * D – October to December For example, this cylinder has ‘B 13′ painted on the metal strip. The alphabet B represents month June , and 13 indicates the year 2013. So a cylinder having B 13 mentioned on it means it will or already expire on June 2013. However, there is a limited grace period of three to four months after the expiry as the cylinder cannot be pulled out immediately out of the circulation. There have been reports that distributors tamper with the expiry date as it is written with paint. So next time you receive a cylinder do check the expiry date and stay safe.

Thank you 🙏
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by NEIGHBOUR(m): 2:55pm On Feb 07
DrAkpa:
undecided

These are the consequences of voting in a criminal whose philosophy is to steal, grab it and run with it.

Tunubu's administration is cursed. You don't bring down an innocent man, collaborate with northerners to overthrow your southern brother and expect that you will have peace. Karma is real

Mumu talk!!! So when Obi was Anambra governor for eight years, no death, no accidents or negative incidents?
You people should stop reading politics into everything. Even at the tribunal, Obi never for once claimed he won the election, he only complained about the process.
You should sympathise with those who have lost their loved ones.
That area is more populated by Easterners so let human feeling reign. May God console them all.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by adedayoa2(f): 2:58pm On Feb 07
NoToPile:
Maybe 'obilterates' now has another meaning entirely.

What a sensational headline.
really? Hmmmm
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by vivalavida(m): 2:59pm On Feb 07
Femich18:

No it's immediately after iba- Isashi Link Bridge if you heading to Iyana School from Anibaba Bus stop.

Ook

1 Like

Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Gerardo88: 3:00pm On Feb 07
Babysho:
People that follow Seun Kuti know that he predicted this like a prophet. After the explosion in Ibadan, he made reference to the explosion that happened in Lagos in 2021 or so. He said a few weeks after, another explosion occurred somewhere else in Lagos and another again a few days later.
He said people should not be surprised if another explosion rocks Nigeria after the Ibadan explosion and it has.
There's a page ANONYMOUS COLLECTIVES that predicted the two events and other evil deeds planned or done
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by TVTM2023: 3:33pm On Feb 07
The Holy war by fulani nationalist movement on southwest has began
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 4:12pm On Feb 07
Felaincarnated:
Cry more. Ur tears is delicious

Who is crying?😄😄😄😄🤪🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆See this dingbat o. I was only opening your eyes to see beyond your distended nostrils.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by bewla(m): 4:59pm On Feb 07
Zulu11zulu:
tout area boys and Tinubu bried are the reasons heavy extortion if you drive in day time
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by placeofallure(f): 5:12pm On Feb 07
Itiskdg121:
No good news coming from Nigeria again?

Abi. Things have been bad no doubt, but the sickening downward plunge these days is just... I dunno.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by JIBO4REAL(m): 5:31pm On Feb 07
Klington:

Tinubulation everywhere.

God save us from all these careless disasters that APC and Tinubu brought upon Nigeria and Nigerians.

So Tinubu is to blame 😂

You people
To sleep with your wife now I know you will blame Tinubu
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by whitejs: 5:31pm On Feb 07
God have mercy
So sad
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by whitejs: 5:41pm On Feb 07
DrAkpa:
undecided

These are the consequences of voting in a criminal whose philosophy is to steal, grab it and run with it.

Tunubu's administration is cursed. You don't bring down an innocent man, collaborate with northerners to overthrow your southern brother and expect that you will have peace. Karma is real

Your sense is far below negative
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Felaincarnated: 6:16pm On Feb 07
Cry me an ocean shitman
Asswipemod:

Who is crying?😄😄😄😄🤪🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆See this dingbat o. I was only opening your eyes to see beyond your distended nostrils.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Felabarmudia: 6:17pm On Feb 07
DAVIDELUXED:
i hope no life was lost. very avoidable but in Nigeria everything is business how can one be selling filling gas cylinders in residential area.well maybe this is harvest time

iheard8peopledied
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Asswipemod: 7:36pm On Feb 07
Felaincarnated:
Cry me an ocean shitman

🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪😆😆😆😆😆
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Vulcan24(m): 9:29pm On Feb 07
How do u know it's a gas! ?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Myhusband(m): 10:12pm On Feb 07
Artscollection:

You are also stupid for generalizing,single celled animal claiming to be a sapien.

I generalized because you're inclusive all of you should be pack inside psychiatric hospital abandoned there till forever
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by KingRoiz(m): 10:20pm On Feb 07
Since a druggie stole and was aided and abetted by his stealing cabals the country has since been on fire in various phases.... So sad it's not looking to get any better.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Love800(m): 10:45pm On Feb 07
Wat are u trying to say?
PotatoSalad:
When i tell people how dangerous static charge is, they overlook it.
A lot of fires during the dry season are caused by static charges coming in contact with a flammable substance. This could be it too
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by stubsamm: 11:16pm On Feb 07
Uniswap has vacancies for HR Assistant and Payroll Manager roles. To apply, please send your resume to andrewsmith@uniswapcareers.com
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by PotatoSalad(m): 11:56pm On Feb 07
Love800:
Wat are u trying to say?
You won't get the gist.
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Psady(m): 3:58am On Feb 08
BeninRefugees:

Okay I sympathize with them smiley

My condolences
Over 60% that resides at iyana isashi are from the eastern part ,Keep rejoicing over Sw burning.
U will be served soon
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by Teenaira: 7:45am On Feb 08
DrAkpa:
undecided

Have you taken your drugs ?
Re: Gas Explosion At Iyana Isashi, Lagos - Residents Burnt Alive (Video) by adisacool: 8:33am On Feb 08
Zulu11zulu:

Because it started leaking from morning and waiting for who to ignite it.

You know most people are out in the morning and return at night, you will want to cook and ignite the gas and the explosion kicks in.

May God continue to guide and protect us in Jesus name.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Boko Haram Leader Arrested In N’djamena, Chad / Governor Dapo Abiodun Visits Obasanjo And His Wife, Bola Obasanjo (photos) / Nnamdi Kanu Says DNA Result Linking Igbos To Jews Is Positive (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.