Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,422 members, 7,881,547 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 11:29 PM

Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme - Education (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme (29099 Views)

Apply For 2023/2024 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / Apply For 2022/2023 PTDF Overseas Postgraduate Scholarship Scheme / 2020 PTDF Overseas Scholarship In France, Germany, China And Malaysia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Reliable05: 7:39pm On Jul 04
Ikpok:
Hahaha my brother it won't o.

It will just give us false hope and it is purely unethical to be dishing out falsehood in the name of trying to help. Truth be told, ptdf scholarship is only by the pure grace of God if you know no one. Too difficult. People will gather for hours for an assessment only to be disappointed greatly. Especially when you don't know the selection criteria.

You're absolutely right my brother, may we be among the lucky and successful ones smiley

2 Likes

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Marianwao(f): 7:58pm On Jul 04
Ikpok:
Hahaha my brother it won't o.

It will just give us false hope and it is purely unethical to be dishing out falsehood in the name of trying to help. Truth be told, ptdf scholarship is only by the pure grace of God if you know no one. Too difficult. People will gather for hours for an assessment only to be disappointed greatly. Especially when you don't know the selection criteria.
even if you do know someone, it is hard. PTDF is highly competitive and largely on merit. The chance of getting is around 2%.

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by 29Ade07: 8:22pm On Jul 04
No matter how hard is it, people and not ghost will be eventual winners. I am among them too. Let us keep faith alive and it shall end in praise to God"s glory

4 Likes

Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Reliable05: 11:11am
29Ade07:
No matter how hard is it, people and not ghost will be eventual winners. I am among them too. Let us keep faith alive and it shall end in praise to God"s glory

I am among them too, by the grace of God cheesy
Re: Apply For 2024/2025 PTDF Overseas Scholarship Scheme by Ikpok: 10:34pm
Reliable05:

I am among them too, by the grace of God cheesy

I must have said something true because it irked someone or some persons and I was reported and suspended temporarily.

I repeat my sentiments again, the process will be deemed free and fair only when we are fully aware of the selection criteria.

It is unfair to invite people with very slim chances of winning the scholarship. So many person's spent their last cash on TP.

When people start airing there minds, those who are 100percent sure of a chance with get jitters and they do everything, including distracting or reporting you on SM platforms so that your write up won't jeopardize their surety.
Make Una report me again

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Crisis Looms In Varsities Over Mass Exodus Of Lecturers / Brickhall School: Autopsy Report Confirms Miguel Ovoke Died From Choking On Meat / Trump Administration Drops Directive On International Students And Online Course

Viewing this topic: Ajayghalee and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.