Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,075 members, 7,890,550 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:53 PM

Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan - Sports (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan (57647 Views)

British Schools To Allow Kids Resume Late So They Can Watch Euro 2020 Finals / Bafana Bafana Players Released From Camp As Xenophobia Rattles Team / Alex Iwobi Dances Gbe Body After Super Eagles Win Against Bafana Bafana (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by brightleave(m): 10:31am On Feb 08
RaySimran:
To be sincere, SA weren't mediocre. I regard them the most challenging opponent we've played so far...

God bless Nigeria.
God bless the Super Eagles.
God bless NWABALI.
I love this guy. Even when sa keeper and players felt that dem going to penalty will give them victory. I come feel say we own don finish. But this guy did everything to put happiness on our table kiss

1 Like

Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by KingDash09(m): 10:32am On Feb 08
E pain am
lexy2014:

Thrashing? Where was the thrashing?
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by masseratti: 11:09am On Feb 08
uniquetechng:
masseratti brother you see what I was saying the other day, banter and trolls are part of modern football. Now DSTV Nigeria is trolling South Africa where the company originates from.
i can see it.. But still that doesn't make it right in my opinion.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Maysdevices(f): 11:26am On Feb 08
c2far:
Years back, I used to think like this. I have since learnt that in life, celebrate the moments... even the small moment.

You gerrit?

However true that may be

Things are best done in moderation
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by lexy2014: 11:26am On Feb 08
KingDash09:
E pain am

wetin be the thing wey pain am?

who be the "am"?

Where was the thrashing?
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Maysdevices(f): 11:28am On Feb 08
toujurs:
exactly my point we brag alot..and it's too bad..

Emptiest barrels make the loudest noise
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Maysdevices(f): 11:30am On Feb 08
when2:

Words of consolation.
Give him bucket to cry please
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by slipperyanus07: 11:32am On Feb 08
MzansiCoolio:

For most Nigerians tonight was the final ๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ๐Ÿ˜Ž

Funny enough SE played club side Mamelodi Sundowns tonight and yet they still struggled for a whole 120 mins.

See you at World Cup qualifiers - we'll be fielding Chippa United then (๐Ÿ‡ฟ๐Ÿ‡ฆ vs ๐Ÿ‡ณ๐Ÿ‡ฌ) ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
mzansicoolio abi wetin wetin be ur name u are a fool if u like field ur President next time super Eagles will always beat SA
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by RaySimran: 11:37am On Feb 08
brightleave:
I love this guy. Even when sa keeper and players felt that dem going to penalty will give them victory. I come feel say we own don finish. But this guy did everything to put happiness on our table kiss

Nwabali proved his worth yesterday.

Prior to that match, pundits were of the opinion that our defence were the shield inwhich he hide under, but he shut their mouth and everyone now knows he's worth the hype.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by uniquetechng: 1:24pm On Feb 08
masseratti:
i can see it.. But still that doesn't make it right in my opinion.
Just see it as the funny side of football.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Johnjustice: 1:44pm On Feb 08
Forumobserver12:

I dey tell you, surprisingly the so called ordinary Nigeria s has been the ones making the country proud, while our leaders are busy doing the opposite...

It's a shame, politicians who we have given so much, are causing us embarrassment, what a weak class they are... ordinary citizens whom nothing is given are making Nigerians proud.

Politicians wey no know their work na pako... Nigerian politicians una be real pako, weak and shallow.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Johnjustice: 1:46pm On Feb 08
G00dharddick:
SA played Nigeria ball abeg.

Just that our luck shine
Tactically I say we have the edge... slightly.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Johnjustice: 1:48pm On Feb 08
Maysdevices:

Emptiest barrels make the loudest noise
Nigerians have great people round the world... Sade ADU, Deal, Nas, Fela, wole Soyinka, Osimhen, lots of engineers, scientists and fin start ups owned by Nigerians, we are not empty, the politicians are our problem.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Shantyken(m): 2:24pm On Feb 08
Edybleketara:
Why not reserve all these noise until after lifting the cup??

Celebrating every winning step to finals no be crime abeg
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by stickle(m): 5:38pm On Feb 08
fergie001:

DSTV Nigeria

Is there something I am not getting?
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by Yankee101: 7:46pm On Feb 08
Broveens42:

The joke is actually on south Africa.
DSTV is a business with a huge chunk of subscribers in Nigeria.

Part of the reason youโ€™re having dollar scarcity is you have to convert the naira you pay them as SA Airways, MTN, DSTV, Shoprite etc to dollars and they ship it away as profit

Theyโ€™re playing you with the twitter war

Abuse me all you want but give me you money regularly. Youโ€™re my slave essentially. I control your content and what your kids consume and become in the future
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by YourGFsnatcher: 1:59pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

I don't engage kids in conversation. Try look for kids like you and engage them in conversation.

I dey tell you say dey wan kill Nigeria, you dey talk about second half. Wetin Nigeria play for second half. Oga nobody expected SA to play Nigeria like this.
You are very stupid!
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by G00dharddick: 5:10pm On Feb 09
YourGFsnatcher:

You are very stupid!

Seun how far

Rule 2

Sissy farano disguy nlfpmod justwise
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by YourGFsnatcher: 7:03pm On Feb 09
G00dharddick:

Seun how far

Rule 2

Sissy farano disguy nlfpmod justwise
Very stupid idiot. These hollow brain naira landers want to use every opportunity to talk nonsense. Simply asked if u watched the second half and next thing is u saying u don't talk to what? Are u stupid? Is it because I replied to your comment? Call whoever you want to call. You are very immature to tell me that rubbish.
Re: Allow Kids Into The Garden, They Think They Own It: DSTVNg Trolls Bafana Bafan by G00dharddick: 9:22pm On Feb 09
YourGFsnatcher:

Very stupid idiot. These hollow brain naira landers want to use every opportunity to talk nonsense. Simply asked if u watched the second half and next thing is u saying u don't talk to what? Are u stupid? Is it because I replied to your comment? Call whoever you want to call. You are very immature to tell me that rubbish.

Seun sissy farano disguy nlfpmod justwise
Rule 2
Kindly go through this guy's activities on nairaland and banned him ASAP

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Chichi Igbo's Outfit To Church Today (photos) / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Emmanuel Emenike & How He Spends His Money(photos) / Pinnick Steps Down As Chris Giwa Takes Over 'Glass House' (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.