Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,154 members, 7,890,902 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 11:42 PM

This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award (414 Views)

Nobody Can Defeat Kamaru Usman While I’m Alive – Benin Based Babalawo Boasts / Should My Father Go Traditional? (dibia/babalawo) / Would You Slap Your Pastor/malam/babalawo For $3,500,000? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by Emmanuel900(m): 4:04am On Feb 08
This Babalawo song won three Grammy awards this last weekend. When it comes to Grammy, if it is not Yoruba pipu, it will be Yoruba language.

Dude should have featured Adekunle Adeite to help him sing the Yoruba part.

Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by ekelebeXstunner: 7:16am On Feb 08
Good for him then. I know the idiot moderators will move this to the front page. “Yoruba” land’s population is 99.9% members of the tribe. Some threads are penned in the language and enjoy high traffic. The same hardly happens featuring other dialects.
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by Juliearth(f): 1:49am On Feb 09
Emmanuel900:
This Babalawo song won three Grammy awards this last weekend. When it comes to Grammy, if it is not Yoruba pipu, it will be Yoruba language.

Dude should have featured Adekunle Adeite to help him sing the Yoruba part.

Blame it on the voting committee that penned in the nomination and subsequent selection. There might be a deeper/darker rationale that we are not privy to though.
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by Juliearth(f): 1:50am On Feb 09
ekelebeXstunner:
Good for him then. I know the idiot moderators will move this to the front page. “Yoruba” land’s population is 99.9% members of the tribe. Some threads are penned in the language and enjoy high traffic. The same hardly happens featuring other dialects.

You can airbyour views without the use of derogatives.
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by DenreleDave(m): 6:29am On Feb 09
ekelebeXstunner:

Pain, is that you?
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by DenreleDave(m): 6:29am On Feb 09
I saw it on Facebook too but I don't know if it true
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by DenreleDave(m): 6:31am On Feb 09
Juliearth:

Blame it on the voting committee that penned in the nomination and subsequent selection. There might be a deeper/darker rationale that we are not privy to though.

They should blame the voting committee, are you a better analyst than them or you know what they don't know..
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by Juliearth(f): 7:12am On Feb 09
DenreleDave:

They should blame the voting committee, are you a better analyst than them or you know what they don't know..

Read to assimilate and not just to reply.
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by DenreleDave(m): 8:45am On Feb 09
Juliearth:

Read to assimilate and not just to reply.

I have read again.. Read the contradictory statement you typed and try assimilate
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by Prigidypogodo(f): 9:02am On Feb 09
DenreleDave:

I have read again.. Read the contradictory statement you typed and try assimilate
angry
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by Juliearth(f): 1:48pm On Feb 09
DenreleDave:

Don't crucify me for your inability to understand the intent of my text.
Re: This Babalawo Song Won three Grammy Award by DenreleDave(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09
Juliearth:

Don't crucify me for your inability to understand the intent of my text.

You are the one that wrote contradictorily

(1) (Reply)

A Year of Blessings / Network Shortcut / A Boat Carrying 150 Passengers Capsize In River Niger! No One Has Been Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.