Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,613 members, 7,917,965 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 07:18 PM

Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan (869 Views)

Ekweremadu, Tanimu Turaki, Oche Otorkpa, Olujimi Get PDP National Assignment / It Will Be Impossible For Jimi Agbaje To Get PDP Ticket Again –Dominic / Five Reasons Saraki Won't Get Pdp's Presidential Ticket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 6:31am On Feb 08
I felt it may be too early to make such a post but I can see that the present administration are already looking forward to 2027.
Who is in a better position to contest with T boy( Tinubu) in 2027?
The person must be a southerner that will serve for a term.
We were deceived by the APC that there is a better life with them but we ended up having a bitter life. From Buhari to T boy, we were told to be patient that things will change but things are getting worst.
I'm not a politician, if things get better we will consider T boy but if things continue to get worst, we will have to run to Goodluck Jonathan to come to our rescue.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by slimfit1(m): 6:41am On Feb 08
No way we are in this mess because of him.

5 Likes

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by malali: 6:53am On Feb 08
There are people better than Jonathan.

A lot of damage has been done before Tinubu.

He is just being a team player by not revealing what his predecessors did.....Buhari gave them a free hand

Tinubu must have agreed not to probe them.

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 7:07am On Feb 08
slimfit1:
Mess? All were propaganda by APC.. Adams O said it.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 7:13am On Feb 08
malali:
There are people better than Jonathan.

A lot of damage has been done before Tinubu.

He is just being a team player by not revealing what his predecessors did.....Buhari gave them a free hand

Tinubu must have agreed not to probe them.
I know there are people better than Jonathan but the worst of Jonathan still remains the best of Buhari and Tinubu...

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Iamanoited: 7:14am On Feb 08
SUPPORTED. GEJ HAS REPENTED AND HE IS FORGIVEN. HE MUST HAVE A RETIRED GENERAL FROM ATIKU'S STATE AS VP.

AS FOR APC, LET US HAVE OSINBAJO AND EZUGWU VICTOR.

Orisa37
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Bobloco: 7:20am On Feb 08
slimfit1:

Not true

Tinubu brought this mess upon us because of his Emilokan selfish interest

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by APCNig: 7:21am On Feb 08
This one needs psychiatric evaluation

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by malali: 7:23am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

I know there are people better than Jonathan but the worst of Jonathan still remains the best of Buhari and Tinubu...

Tinubu is still the best of all of them so far. I will tell you why...
1-He removed oil subsidy, that was a scam to loot from time immemorial.
2-He floated the dollar, everybody same rate, defore dangote will collect dollar for 300 naira, while other business people buying their goods abroad will buy at black market at 700naira.
These are seismic changes.

The things working against him is
1-Buhari left a huge loan, which he has to service, and he hasnt defaulted, he is paying as of when due !!
2-There is inflation all over the world, its worse in countries without good economic policies
3-Oil prices are lower and OPEC is cutting back out production limit

All these 3 things did not exist for Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 7:26am On Feb 08
Iamanoited:
SUPPORTED. GEJ HAS REPENTED AND HE IS FORGIVEN. HE MUST HAVE A RETIRED GENERAL FROM ATIKU'S STATE AS VP.

AS FOR APC, LET US HAVE OSINBAJO AND EZUGWU VICTOR.

Orisa37
T boy will never step down for anyone.... He should contest with Goodluck... Both having a term to serve
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by mrvitalis(m): 7:31am On Feb 08
malali:

2-He floated the dollar, everybody same rate, defore dangote will collect dollar for 300 naira, while other business people buying their goods abroad will buy at black market at 700naira.

1-Buhari left a huge loan, which he has to service, and he hasnt defaulted, he is paying as of when due !!
2-There is inflation all over the world, its worse in countries without good economic policies

There is no subsidy and petrol is 600 and diesel is 1200 ?

What do you guys smoke abeg

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 7:35am On Feb 08
malali:

I disagree with you sir...
Dollars during Jonathan was between 165 to 200 naira
Fuel subsidy removal would have been great during Jonathan because the dollar to naira was still fair but the ACN( APC) protested against it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Anyiamaka: 7:39am On Feb 08
He cannot win. Much as Nigeria was better under him, he contributed greatly to this mess; squandered our foreign reserve, our excess crude account, failed in security and upheld corruption.
He is not the only man in the South. Obi is much better. Obi can win Tinubu and Jonathan in any election any day, any time
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 7:40am On Feb 08
mrvitalis:

There is no subsidy and petrol is 600 and diesel is 1200 ?

What do you guys smoke abeg
Hmm... Just thought of it right now. Thanks
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by malali: 7:53am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

I disagree with you sir...
Dollars during Jonathan was between 165 to 200 naira
Fuel subsidy removal would have been great during Jonathan because the dollar to naira was still fair but the ACN( APC) protested against it

Dont quote me on the rates, i was giving examples, I meant it had better value, you are right about the rate.
Jonathan is a leader, you need to have balls to do somethings that are not popular, do you think Tinubu will listen to Atiku and Obi ?
They should have taken the subsidy to food, and then gradually increased our farm production while slowly removing the transferred subsidy.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 7:54am On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:
He cannot win. Much as Nigeria was better under him, he contributed greatly to this mess; squandered our foreign reserve, our excess crude account, failed in security and upheld corruption.
He is not the only man in the South. Obi is much better. Obi can win Tinubu and Jonathan in any election any day, any time
Forget all of those foreign reserve and excess crude account propaganda ...
The north wanted power to come to the north, so they did all they could to bring Goodluck Jonathan government down.
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by ImoleNaija: 7:59am On Feb 08
Way to go....

Let me be your akápò....the treasurer. cheesy
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by princemillla(m): 8:01am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

I felt it may be too early to make such a post but I can see that the present administration are already looking forward to 2027.
Who is in a better position to contest with T boy( Tinubu) in 2027?
The person must be a southerner that will serve for a term.
We were deceived by the APC that there is a better life with them but we ended up having a bitter life. From Buhari to T boy, we were told to be patient that things will change but things are getting worst.
I'm not a politician, if things get better we will consider T boy but if things continue to get worst, we will have to run to Goodluck Jonathan to come to our rescue.

What you people fail to understand is. This current problem started with GEJ being the president. Yardua tried his best but Jonathan messed things up.
As it stand now, even if you vote the most credible person into that seat of power, with level of damage on ground it will still seem the person Is ineffectual.

Nija issue can't be fixed over nite

2 Likes

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Anguldi(m): 8:08am On Feb 08
Atiku should be kingmaker
Obi president
Kwankwaso vice president

Let's give ogunlere yekini amoda a good run for his money
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 8:17am On Feb 08
princemillla:

What you people fail to understand is. This current problem started with GEJ being the president. Yardua tried his best but Jonathan messed things up.
As it stand now, even if you vote the most credible person into that seat of power, with level of damage on ground it will still seem the person Is ineffectual.

Nija issue can't be fixed over nite
I'm yet to be convinced that Jonathan messed things up when I compare Jonathan,Buhari and T boy
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Cassandraloius: 8:17am On Feb 08
Who should we trust?
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 8:20am On Feb 08
Anguldi:
Atiku should be kingmaker
Obi president
Kwankwaso vice president

Let's give ogunlere yekini amoda a good run for his money
I'm silent on Obi because the north will not want a southerner that will be in power for another 8 years.. Obi can only come into the picture, if he agrees to step down after 4years.
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by princemillla(m): 8:23am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

I'm yet to be convinced that Jonathan messed things up when I compare Jonathan,Buhari and T boy

No point comparing anything. Just check the sequence from where Nigeria was coming from since democracy. Obj to yardua n to Gej.
From finance to security. He is the Gcfr of Nigeria but he allowed elements of destruction av a field day in his time. May be he was feeling favoritism tho.
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by TreasureJunky: 8:32am On Feb 08
God forbid bad thing. Are you going back to Egypt or what?

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Anyiamaka: 8:35am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

Forget all of those foreign reserve and excess crude account propaganda ...
The north wanted power to come to the north, so they did all they could to bring Goodluck Jonathan government down.

Foreign reserve and excess crude is now history. When last did you hear about them? Completely squandered!!

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 8:37am On Feb 08
princemillla:

No point comparing anything. Just check the sequence from where Nigeria was coming from since democracy. Obj to yardua n to Gej.
From finance to security. He is the Gcfr of Nigeria but he allowed elements of destruction av a field day in his time. May be he was feeling favoritism tho.
You are right... We expected him to be firm in his words and also proactive in taking actions.
I feel Jonathan's way of reasoning in leadership is beyond us. He sees his subjects as himself and always careful to take decisions that will hurt others..
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 8:38am On Feb 08
Anyiamaka:

Foreign reserve and excess crude is now history. When last did you hear about them? Completely squandered!!
Lolz.... On point sir

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Jicks55: 8:40am On Feb 08
TreasureJunky:
God forbid bad thing. Are you going back to Egypt or what?
APC has already taken us 20 years backward according to Sanusi
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Mantul: 10:06am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

Mess? All were propaganda by APC.. Adams O said it.

Jonathan started it all per sey.
He knew subsidy was an issue, the solution was new refineries or and modular refineries. If this was done maybe we won't be hear but no, he chose to side with oil thieves but thats half the problem, Inec has failed, security agencies failed and worse of the judiary has failed
This is just the beginning though
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by princemillla(m): 11:54am On Feb 08
Jicks55:

You are right... We expected him to be firm in his words and also proactive in taking actions.
I feel Jonathan's way of reasoning in leadership is beyond us. He sees his subjects as himself and always careful to take decisions that will hurt others..

That's against leadership traits. If u dance to every tune, it shows you are tasteless. Taking affirmative n rigid decisions is wat leaders are known for.

It's well with Nigeria
Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by Afospecialk: 12:11pm On Feb 08
Jicks55:

That means you don't know politics

Jonathan was a stooge to the Northerners cabals thats why the North tried to install him by force.

Asiwaju is the only Southerner who would make changes and still stand till date.

The only mistake he made was to flow the Naira

1 Like

Re: Let's Start Saving To Get Pdp Presidential Ticket For Goodluck Jonathan by WeddingParol: 12:56pm On Feb 08
Op, it's either you are a child or you went to night schools with Oluwole or Onitsha certificate.

If not, little part of your brain should have traced and detect the real cause of the Nigeria economic woes we are suffering today.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Godfatherism In Lagos: Who Will Succeed Tinubu? Seyi Or Fashola? / Obj, Newchair Pdp Board Of Trustee / President 'yar Adua Declared His Assets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.