Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,376 members, 7,940,446 topics. Date: Thursday, 05 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Rant Of The Day: Issues With Punch Online Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Rant Of The Day: Issues With Punch Online Website (949 Views)

Online Website Development Training / Online Website Desgin Classroom Now In Nigeria / Free Online Website Builder And Editor. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Rant Of The Day: Issues With Punch Online Website by yawatide(f): 11:42am On Nov 09, 2011
To Whom It May Concern:

Your scrolling news section on the home page: Due to the size of the photos, by the time I scroll down to the "next" and "previous" buttons, it is hard for me to see the photos as well as the accompanying news headers. As a result, I have to scroll such that part of the image is cut off. This is bad.

Simple solution:
reduce the size of the images. THis will bring that section back "above the fold"

Thanks
Re: Rant Of The Day: Issues With Punch Online Website by Slyr0x: 11:45am On Nov 09, 2011
I'm 150% sure they've got an E-Rep here. .

Trust me, its gonna get fixed sooner than expected. .

. .without a THANK YOU on this thread  cheesy
Re: Rant Of The Day: Issues With Punch Online Website by yawatide(f): 7:04pm On Nov 09, 2011
He he, slyr0x. From past experience, I know that those E-reps abound, granted they are for the most part, in ROM mode only. Let's just hope they get it fixed. I guess the only way we will know for sure is if Punch either has an IT staff on deck or if they are paying someone for maintenance. In other words, if they dealt with an "clean mouth" developer, I guess we will be SOL

(1) (Reply)

Is Trudigits A Good Webhost? / Some Useful Facebook Tips. / How Can Mkae Contact Us Page For Opencart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.