Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,186,660 members, 7,930,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 24 August 2024 at 01:59 PM

Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 - Jobs/Vacancies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 (15831 Views)

The Alternative Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Recruitment 2018 / Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee 2018 Recruitment Programme (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 10:39pm On Jun 15
This might sound silly, apart from been prepared, what other meaning does “A+ game Ready” in the mail Sterling sent mean.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Jtochi: 9:35am On Jun 16
akinboluwarin:
This might sound silly, apart from been prepared, what other meaning does “A+ game Ready” in the mail Sterling sent mean.

"A+ game ready" is a phrase used to describe someone who is:

1. Exceptionally prepared
2. Highly skilled
3. Fully focused
4. Mentally and physically ready
5. Performing at their best

It means they have brought their "A-game" (their highest level of performance) and are ready to tackle a challenge, competition, or situation with confidence and excellence.

In various contexts, "A+ game ready" might refer to:

1. An athlete ready for a big game or competition
2. A student prepared for a critical exam or presentation
3. A professional ready for a major project or deadline
4. A performer ready for a show or audition

Overall, it signifies a state of peak readiness and high performance.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 2:48pm On Jun 16
Thank you.
Jtochi:

"A+ game ready" is a phrase used to describe someone who is:

1. Exceptionally prepared
2. Highly skilled
3. Fully focused
4. Mentally and physically ready
5. Performing at their best

It means they have brought their "A-game" (their highest level of performance) and are ready to tackle a challenge, competition, or situation with confidence and excellence.

In various contexts, "A+ game ready" might refer to:

1. An athlete ready for a big game or competition
2. A student prepared for a critical exam or presentation
3. A professional ready for a major project or deadline
4. A performer ready for a show or audition

Overall, it signifies a state of peak readiness and high performance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 11:18am On Jun 17
Adunny07:
from what I read on Nairaland here....the last recruitment they had...those that did it said the pre assessment/ documentation stuff entails showing your certificates and also...doing a one minute presentation on any topic...you will be given a topic randomly, you don't get to choose...you will have 10 mints to prepare for it and the presentation will be for just one minute...after the presentation you might be asked normal interview questions and things about sterling Bank...this is my first time of being in the process...some are going today so let's see how it turns out.

2 Likes

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by pelzez123: 5:38pm On Jun 17
For those who did their pre assessment today. Congrats in advance. How did it go?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Mazi98: 8:01pm On Jun 17
I don't think our set is pre-assessment/documentation because the mail said pre-screening stage and not pre-assessment.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17
pelzez123:
For those who did their pre assessment today. Congrats in advance. How did it go?
Oh! The dates aren’t uniform then, if we have folks that have done the pre screening stage already, they should share their experience.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 8:12pm On Jun 17
Those that are going to Lagos on Sat should signify.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by ayodelesuleiman: 10:11pm On Jun 17
Mazi98:
I don't think our set is pre-assessment/documentation because the mail said pre-screening stage and not pre-assessment.

True, but there is a high chance only the name was changed and what you are expected to do is same. Just sharing incase of incasity not as a fact.

Last year they had Speed test ➡ Aptitude ➡ pre-asssement ➡ Assement center
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by yuseer154(m): 8:02am On Jun 18
Who's going to kano alternative bank branch for sterling bank graduate Trainee pre screening?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 4:04pm On Jun 21
Signify, if you’re going down to Marina tomorrow.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by DanEjura: 2:54pm On Jun 22
yuseer154:
Who's going to kano alternative bank branch for sterling bank graduate Trainee pre screening?

I am. Please those that have had their pre-screening, how did it go? Success to you all
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 3:22pm On Jun 22
How was the presentation, @ Abuja, Port Harcourt,
and Kano folks.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by DanEjura: 5:41pm On Jun 22
akinboluwarin:
How was the presentation, @ Abuja, Port Harcourt,
and Kano folks.

Hi, have you done yours?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by yuseer154(m): 8:41am On Jun 23
DanEjura:

I am. Please those that have had their pre-screening, how did it go? Success to you all
I'm going on Tuesday, what about you?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by DanEjura: 1:35pm On Jun 23
yuseer154:

Same here.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23
DanEjura:

Hi, have you done yours?
I did mine yesterday in Lagos.

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 3:09pm On Jun 23
yuseer154:

What state is yours in? I saw folks that applied for the alternative bank, also under Sterling there yesterday, their screening was fixed for 3 in the afternoon.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by DanEjura: 7:36pm On Jun 23
akinboluwarin:
I did mine yesterday in Lagos.

Okay, how was it? I Wish you the best

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by yuseer154(m): 10:31am On Jun 24
akinboluwarin:
What state is yours in? I saw folks that applied for the alternative bank, also under Sterling there yesterday, their screening was fixed for 3 in the afternoon.
Kano state
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Amazingzee: 12:30pm On Jun 24
Hello, who has done theirs?
How was it guys?
And pleasw do you know if rescheduling is available as I couldn't make it on Saturday
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 4:37pm On Jun 24
Amazingzee:
Hello, who has done theirs?
How was it guys?
And pleasw do you know if rescheduling is available as I couldn't make it on Saturday
Did you register with the link to let them aware you won’t be available because there’s that opinion also? If not, that’s complicated, you can send them an email.
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Babygirl122: 9:25am On Jun 27
Has anyone received a regret email from sterling bank, cause I have still not received any mail whether successful or not?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Empressbaby: 9:47am On Jun 27
same here nothing at all
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 1:20pm On Jun 27
Empressbaby:
same here nothing at all
What state did you write in?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Empressbaby: 3:52pm On Jun 27
Abuja
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by mostob(m): 4:26pm On Jun 27
Empressbaby:
same here nothing at all
Are you sure? Abuja people are doing their AC tomorrow
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by akinboluwarin(m): 5:57pm On Jun 27
mostob:
Any update on Lagos?
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by precious1603030: 7:43am On Jun 29
Please I am in Abuja and I haven’t receive anything email from them after the second assessment, can we form a WhatsApp group chat just like what other bank have
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by precious1603030: 7:44am On Jun 29
mostob:
Please how did you know Abuja people are doing their own 2morrow, because I am in Abuja and I haven’t heard anything
Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by Amazingzee: 3:15pm On Jun 30
Any update yet?

1 Like

Re: Sterling Bank Graduate Trainee Program 2024 by precious1603030: 8:38am On Jul 01
Please if you are in Abuja can you chat me up on WhatsApp so can share information

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

N-Power Receives Over 1 Million Applicants / How Much Do Doctor's Assistant And A Hospital Receptionist Earn? / Nestle Siwes Aptitude Test!!!

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.