Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,329 members, 7,943,817 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 04:22 AM

Is It Possible To Know About Time? - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Is It Possible To Know About Time? (70 Views)

Is It Possible To Clone MTN Sim? / Is It Possible To Convert MS Outlook PST To Office 365? / Could This Idea Be Possible To Generate 24hrs Electric Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Is It Possible To Know About Time? by msuabint7(m): 12:32pm On Feb 08
Is it possible to know about time?: [url][/url] https://wombjingle.com/w34ka5fc?key=bb043b6c171854b7eaf54e57718a71e7
If we want to know about time, we need to know what time is. Time is the speed at which your life and nature are controlled by your own rules. I wouldn't say ectoseconds, nanoseconds. I am directly using the traditional method of seconds, minutes, hours, days, weeks. Thus the part of your life is slowly being separated from your life and nature is multiplying its age. At present the age of the earth is about 454 ± 50 million years (4.54 × 109 years ± 1%).
Past, present, future, all illusions on the pages of time - what is time really? It is difficult to say whether it will be possible for us to find out what the real time is. We all know and keep saying "time and tide wait for none". But when I sit lazily or go to an event (for example, I went to a meeting or seminar, many people go and sit before it starts and the guest is late again). I asked my daughter if you can go to a wedding party for an hour or two, if you dress up in a simple dress without wasting this time, you will not waste so much time going to the wedding party. Then my daughter answered me, "They'll think I'm stupid", that's our social system. Humayun Ahmed gave an example from the book Nakshatra Raat, “I don't remember the name of that person because he is a poor man. If he was rich, he would have remembered the name. There is a sick man lying in a corner of the house, he doesn't even know how he is. If he was rich, he would go to see him and sit at home and talk to everyone. I didn't read the book, I picked up the quote the way the girl told me. Listening to him, I remembered Sheikh Saadi's words, it was too much to defend the invitation, I didn't write the story because everyone knows the story.
As a result of diurnal motion and annual motion, we can assume that nature control is a long time. The ecliptic motion causes the Earth-sphere to revolve around its own (along the north-south direction) axis (approximately) once every twenty-four hours, resulting in night and day on the Earth (almost everywhere). As a result of the annual motion, the earth's axis also revolves around the sun once a year. And the annual motion creates a number of different seasons - four in Europe and six in Bangladesh.
If you really want to experience the time, then you have to go up the stairs to get to the top, it takes time to go down again, you will see that you feel less even if it takes some time. In fact, time was a mystery to ancient philosophers. Different philosophers and thinkers have tried to unravel the mystery of time. But they did not find any cool shores. They assumed that time was a supernatural thing. And all those philosophers wanted to go deeper and search, but they also failed to find a definite answer. As a result, at one time they had the idea that time was probably a kind of perception of the human brain.
“Time is what we want most, but what we use worst” William Penn
“There’s only one thing more precious than our time and that’s who we spend it on”. Leo Christopher
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life. Don't be trapped by dogma – which is living with the results of other people's thinking." -Steve Jobs
A lot of time has passed since then; The dominance of philosophy is over. Now is the age of modern science. In scientific research, time is an important factor.
Einstein was not only a scientist, he was also a philosopher. He has done a lot of deep analysis of people. The father of the theory of relativity, he wrote many theories long before the concept of man in the world of science. His speech was also a manifestation of great talent. Here are some of his quotes about life and time. These are quite funny, but deeply meaningful and extremely important.
“Formerly, people thought that if matter disappeared from the universe, space and time would remain. Relativity declares that space and time would disappear with matter.”
“Time and space are modes by which we think and not conditions in which we live.”
“The distinction between the past, present and future is only a stubbornly persistent illusion.”
“There comes a time when the mind takes a higher plane of knowledge but can never prove how it got there.”
In daily life we do not understand time with the clock. But time no longer depends on the clock. Even though the clock is ticking, time goes on. In many cases, even if an hour passes, it seems to us that an hour has passed. In many cases, the opposite happens. In fact, even though time is a person-neutral thing, we perceive time with the help of our brain. As a result, relying on physics alone is not enough to get the right and complete idea over time. Besides, one has to rely on subjects like physiology, neurology and psychology. And judging from the point of view of physics, it is very difficult to define the subject of time in very few words. Therefore, for proper analysis of time, it is necessary to know its physical form (from the point of view of physics) as well as its psychological aspect (from the point of view of physiology and neurology).
"Time flies away, time flies away, if you have to say something say right now, if you have to do something do right now".

Is it possible to know about time?: [url][/url] https://wombjingle.com/w34ka5fc?key=bb043b6c171854b7eaf54e57718a71e7

(1) (Reply)

Say Goodbye To Trying To Find The Perfect External App To Generate AI Images / What Are The Noticeable Things On P2P Crypto Exchange Script Providers? / Benefits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.